BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Nair T.
Naples, FL
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in an ALOFT last time we went to New York. The price for the hotel was cheaper than most but it was really affordable and in a great location. The hotel room wasn't super fancy or anything but it's just what we needed and fit our price range.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Globetrotter Expert
Aloft hotels are so modern and comfortable! I love staying at aloft. The customer service is great, breakfast is great, and I've always had very clean rooms. Helps make traveling enjoyable.
Anna G.
Kernersville, NC
We love staying at the Aloft! They offer a government rate. Their rooms are very modern and clean. Their customer service was great! Anytime we travel we try to find a Aloft hotel!
Jacqueline P.
Unique stay. Not the traditional "fancy" hotel, but definitely edgy and inviting if that is your style. Bathroom shower did not have a door-- I personally enjoyed the change of scenery. Lobby staff was exceptionally inviting and accommodating.
Grace C.
Columbia
Globetrotter Expert
I think this is an up and coming business. It's so affordable and reliable. Every aloft actually feels more expensive than it is and exceeds my expectations for the price. Customer service is good but the aesthetic and the rooms are what set it apart.
Brittany H.
Nice affordable hotels, I like the decor in these hotels it is cute and modern, available in many cities. I love the mirrors that they have because they are great for taking pictures, great place to stay
Marykate M.
Waco, TX
Cool, funky, hip, worth it! I love Aloft Hotels. The amenities are really good. I love how mod these hotels are. I have only had great experiences with the staff. I would recommend to people looking through hotels for a trip. This one is worth it.
Kelsey B.
Vallejo, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Have a nice set up and a more modern feel. Can be a little pricey. The price difference from weekend to weekdays is very drastic. The room set up is nice and the beds are very comfortable. Offer airport parking at some locations for a decent price.
Cara F.
Prescott, AZ
Whether I am traveling outside of my state or taking a mini "staycation", I always look for an Aloft to stay with first. The rooms are always clean, staff is knowledgeable about the area, and there is generally a breakfast available! I love Aloft!
Rachel C.
Memphis, TN
Only stayed at an Aloft once and loved it. The room had a unique layout that made it feel open and cozy at the same time. More modern but I enjoy that type of setting. Bed was divine and prices were awesome. Will definitely book with them again.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?