BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Christy W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Fun and trendy! Pros? Bar in the lobby relieves the worry about how you're getting back to the hotel. Friendly staff. Ability to purchase snacks and incidentals in the lobby. Great pool and gym facility! Cons? No dressers. Simplistic and modern.
Zairea S.
Reading, PA
Aloft Hotels has a really nice, friendly environment. They have a lot of activities for your family such as a pool and a gym. The beds are always so comfy and the rooms are absolutely beautiful. I have only stayed there once but I would love to stay there again. Overall, I am very satisfied.
Margaret-Ann C.
Tucson
Really enjoy staying at the A lofts. They are all very modern and hip! They are very clean and the the hotel employees are always very nice! The pool area is usually kind of small but that's not a problem! Would definitely recommend to others
Sam M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Aloft hotels are awesome! Affordable, but with a trendy and upscale feel. I've stayed with them twice and absolutely loved it. Very welcoming and cozy atmosphere. I can't recommend them enough!
Daniela H.
Killeen, TX
Love these. SO clean and modern. Very affordable.I would definitely stay there again. They have a cool snack area in the lobby and a bar. This is a great place to come back to after a night out. I love the shower and the products they use for their amenities.
Shannon P.
I stayed at the Asheville aLoft downtown and it was absolutely beautiful. The bar and outdoor area with the fireplaces were beautiful looking out to the downtown area. I would highly recommend to anyone. It is also pet friendly which is great!
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We've stayed in 3 different Alofts. 2 in Dallas and 1 in Las Colinas.
All of them were modern, clean, and such a unique stay. The feel and atmosphere is unlinke any other hotel I've ever stayed at.
We really love these for our couple getaways. The bars/lounges are always so comfy and inviting with friendly people and the lounge has board games!

Las Colinas has an open fireplace in the middle of the room to sit around and a fire pit outside with little square lounge chairs. It is so cool!

Great price, too! We love aloft!
Bradley S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This has to be one of the nicest hotel chains I've ever experienced. These hotels have modern decor and upgrades to each room making it feel like you are in an upgraded room. Service was excellent and accommodating of everything we needed.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Absolutely amazing for everything. Good rooms, top of the line everything, love the bathrooms. Amazing staff and great attention to detail to guest comfort. Good housekeeping.
Amy C.
Rockwall, TX
Similar to the W Hotel brand, ALoft Hotel offer a modern, clean atmosphere but at an affordable rate. Rooms can be on the smaller side but the value is great. A wonderful alternative to properties that are double or triple the room rate of ALoft.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?