BY ALOFT HOTELS

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as i...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Laura G.
It is a very affordable place to stay at! It has this unique, chic vibe to it! You what I really really love,lol is the shampoo! At other hotels, I don't like the shampoo because it makes my hair dry, but not the ones at Aloft. I would recommend this place it smells great also!
Melody L.
Austin , TX
I have used Aloft for business meetings and Makeup training classes. The conference rooms are available in different sizes to fit your needs. All technology hookups and/or equipment is conveniently placed. Very well organized staff makes it easy for these stressful events go smoothly.
Patricia B.
Aurora, IL
I have stayed at the Aloft location in Rosemont, Illinois with a group of friends. We got a great deal on a room through Booking.com. The rooms are beautiful and roomy. This location was close to a lot of restaurants and attractions in the area. Not far from the airport either.
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
Aloft Hotels have the cutest hotels around! My girlfriends and I stayed at Aloft in Overland Park, KS for a girls weekend. This property has amazing employees and friendly staff - It is decorated very cute! Perfect for pictures and has a wonderful hotel bar that is inviting.
Kate L.
Knoxville
Definitely the swankiest hotel I've started in in years! I would give 5 stars, but they lost our reservation and we had to wait when we arrived for a little while. However, they gave us a better room than we had originally booked! Very comfy beds and the shower was awesome!
Erykah J.
St Augustine, FL
I stayed in the one located in Miami Fl near FIU. The people who work there are very nice, so very friendly service. The only downside I saw was that I thought the room was a little too small for my liking, but my mom thought it was great. It all depends on your preference.
Lia P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the moderness of Aloft. I walk in never knowing what to expect design wise. Not the average hotel look! Definetly my favorite and gives me so many picture backgrounds. Very affordable and clean for the look.
Stephanie P.
I love the hip and trendy vibe in these hotels. I recently stayed at one in downtown Orlando and they had events going on and we were able to have drinks and listen to music and play jumbo jenga. They also have an area with a little store to stock up on snacks. Was so much fun.
Kristine C.
Dallas, TX
Me and my husband both LOVE this hotel! Its got that modern vibe going. In a way it kind of remindes me of IKEA with the layout of the room. Its not that big of a room and yet there's room for everything. Also the bathroom is amazing. I love that the shower has a fogged glass window leading to the bedroom area.
Veronica C.
Columbia, SC
Aloft hotels are really quite a great experience; they’re always clean and interiors are sleek. I appreciate the amenities made for electronics. I also love that they have Bliss products for the toiletries; the lemon sage fragrance is spalike. Service is friendly as well!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?