BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kenzie D.
A couple friends and I stayed here for a night and we booked online. We got a room with two beds and Online it promised us a full living area with a couch and kitchen we get there and no living area, the bathroom door when closed could not be open from the inside had no handle at all.. it was just not a hotel I would recommend going back too. Online it seemed so nice and so luxurious but it was way to pricey for what you got.
Genevieve P.
Garland, TX
I've stayed at the Aloft hotel in San Antonio. I got the room by chance through Priceline and was beyond impressed. The decor is very cool and modern, the staff was friendly and the facilities were clean and maintained. I also really enjoyed the bath products that were included with the room. The couple of times I've stayed, I've been thoroughly satisfied.
Alina A.
Medford, MA
Globetrotter Expert
Very modern and consistent. Nothing mind-blowingly extraordinary but if you want a decent place to stay that is going to be clean and have amenities this works. I stayed at one in Tennessee and didn't have any complaints. Gym and bar were both satisfactory.
Krystine M.
Bay Point, CA
Love this hotel! It's very kid friendly,really tech savvy. Me and my family really liked going to the pool at night. The hotel rooms are very elegant looking and their beds are very comfortable. I highly recommend
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
I really loved the Aloft hotel in Rosemont, Illinois. It had a very industrial feel to it in the hallways and lobby but then the room was modern and slick and clean. Really beautiful hotel!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Globetrotter Expert
I love the unique and modern look of Aloft Hotels.  They are clean, comfortable and easy to find.  The price isn't out of range either.  After staying at one, I continue to look for this chain of hotels and would recommend them to others.
Blair S.
Bartlett, TN
I LOVE ALOFT! My husband and I try to stay at the Aloft in Nashville every time we go. I have stayed there 4+ times and I always leave happy. The rooms are spacious and the live music is awesome. There is a creative atmosphere that I can't get enough of!
Lisa B.
Cedar Park, TX
Ugh! Hated this place! This place screams, "We're trying too hard!" From the ridiculous color schemes to the tacky lounge, these new places that resemble the 70s aren't for me. When I'm traveling, I want something comfortable, modern, and luxurious.
Kirsten O.
Tucson, AZ
Aloft hotels are definitely trendy and modern, geared toward the younger generation, but they are such a nice place to stay. Generally downstairs has a hip, modern bar and the rooms have more trendy, rather than classic decor, but a great place to stay!
Kristen H.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love staying at the Aloft hotels when traveling for business or on holiday with my husband. The hotels are always so modern and the staff are friendly and willing to make your stay amazing!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?