BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Cara F.
Prescott, AZ
Whether I am traveling outside of my state or taking a mini "staycation", I always look for an Aloft to stay with first. The rooms are always clean, staff is knowledgeable about the area, and there is generally a breakfast available! I love Aloft!
Mariam B.
Coconut Creek, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in an aloft hotel in NYC. I love the atmosphere of the hotel. It is fun, trendy, and modern. The front desk associates were very accommodating. The rooms were small, but it's NYC. All rooms in NYC are small. Overall, I was very satisfied.
Brittany H.
Nice affordable hotels, I like the decor in these hotels it is cute and modern, available in many cities. I love the mirrors that they have because they are great for taking pictures, great place to stay
Kelsey B.
['Gilroy', 'CA'], CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have a nice set up and a more modern feel. Can be a little pricey. The price difference from weekend to weekdays is very drastic. The room set up is nice and the beds are very comfortable. Offer airport parking at some locations for a decent price.
Marykate M.
Davidson, NSW
Cool, funky, hip, worth it! I love Aloft Hotels. The amenities are really good. I love how mod these hotels are. I have only had great experiences with the staff. I would recommend to people looking through hotels for a trip. This one is worth it.
Grace C.
Columbia
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think this is an up and coming business. It's so affordable and reliable. Every aloft actually feels more expensive than it is and exceeds my expectations for the price. Customer service is good but the aesthetic and the rooms are what set it apart.
Christy W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Fun and trendy! Pros? Bar in the lobby relieves the worry about how you're getting back to the hotel. Friendly staff. Ability to purchase snacks and incidentals in the lobby. Great pool and gym facility! Cons? No dressers. Simplistic and modern.
Alexa L.
Elmhurst, IL
Aloft is my go-to hotel when I need a weekend getaway. The customer service is always top notch and super accommodating. My favorite part are the beautifully designed rooms! The beds are so comfortable and the bathrooms are spacious and modern.
Rachel C.
['Memphis', 'TN'], TN
Only stayed at an Aloft once and loved it. The room had a unique layout that made it feel open and cozy at the same time. More modern but I enjoy that type of setting. Bed was divine and prices were awesome. Will definitely book with them again.
Sam M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Aloft hotels are awesome! Affordable, but with a trendy and upscale feel. I've stayed with them twice and absolutely loved it. Very welcoming and cozy atmosphere. I can't recommend them enough!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?