BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Dyan E.
Spearfish, SD
I stayed at an aloft hotel near the Portland, OR airport. The price was really decent, and the decor was pretty trendy. The furnishings seemed a little cheap, but it was on par with the price. The area had lots of restaurants and an Ikea within walking distance, so that was very convenient. I would probably stay again just because the price is so decent.
Richard O.
Austin, TX
Aloft is one of my preferred hotel chains when I travel, whether for business or personal trips. I stay at Aloft a few times a year in different parts of the country. Locations tend to be ideal for access to local events and restaurants. I would recommend Aloft to friends and family.
Rachel H.
Knoxville, TN
We are always impressed with Aloft Hotels! No matter which one we go to it is always amazing! I LoVE their bar and the pools are always nice, and to top it off the rooms are so beautiful and modern! I have yet to have a bad experience here and will be staying in the Oklahoma one in just a few months!
Brooke W.
Hickory , NC
I loved how the Aloft hotels had the Bliss products!! I was obsessed with the soaps and lotions! I also loved how the shampoo and conditioner and body wash were set up in the shower! Super super cool!!!
Khaetlyn G.
Winston Salem, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Sometimes, when I travel for work, I want something a little modern or chic instead of a standard, boring hotel. This hotel is anything but standard. The breakfast is better than most brunch spots and there's usually a bar in the lobby, too. Whenever I have my pick, I choose Aloft.
Kayla-Noel C.
Lexington, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Stayed at Aloft Cleveland to go to Lebrun James' first game back at Cleveland. Loved the room. The atmosphere was great! Cool dance club a few floors down from our room. Parking wasn't great but fine.
Jessica S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Ive stayed at Aloft Orlando and Tampa in Florida and it's by far my favorite hotel to stay at. It is perfect for the younger generation. It is very hip with modern decor. The bar area in the lobby is high quality and leads right out to the pool area. THe room was great and clean.
Serghinia U.
Aloft was new in Miami when I first went. I had to go because it looked so modern and nice. My stay was absolutely great. The room was very comfortable and the price was even better! Very affordable and they have a great lounge to hang out in. I recommend this place to everyone!
Kendra L.
Rolla, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Really enjoy staying at Aloft Hotels. We do quite a bit of traveling and stay there often. All have had a very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are always clean and the beds are always comfortable. The bar is a plus as well! Highly recommend!
Morgan G.
Davie, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at an Aloft hotel a couple of years ago and it was great. The room was modern and the bed was huge. The only complaint I had was that it was very loud because there were several people partying. Other than that it was a great location and definitely worth the money.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?