BY ALOFT HOTELS

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The Aloft brand is really fun! The rooms are normally large, with good bars and a young vibe. One thing I would like to see different is the rather loud club type music early in the morning. Yikes and ouch!
Laura S.
Cambridge, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at this hotel for a bachelorette party. The room was pretty small, but it served its purpose. The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice. They have some good locations. The breakfast scene was a bit weird - it was like a grab and go. We had a credit for breakfast with our stay.
Amber P.
Good room rate. Great location, very close to the airport. The rooms are very basic. It is a good place for a day or two. No issues with customer service, but did not seem to want to go out of their way to help. Overall, the I would recommend if on a budget and need a short-term stay.
Karolina U.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The one in Cleveland is perfectly located. I like the convenience and the feel to the design, but the service could be a bit better. I also don’t like when lounges are so open, that honestly all of the city can flood it - something about hotels makes me feel exclusive, and you don’t get this here.
S P.
Love their trendy vibe inside. Been to a few different Alofts in various cities and it's been consistently good. Love their free coffee! Also, the San Francisco airport location was very reasonably priced, had a bunch of boardgames and a DJ in their bar area so it was a fun spot to hang out at in the evening.
Spring A.
TEMPE, AZ
We stayed at the location right by Tempe Town Lake. It was pretty good for the most part, but did not have the amenities we saw in the pictures (more specifically, a hot tub outside and bath tub in the room). The decor was great, but the bed was a bit too firm for our taste.
Lala F.
Jacksonville, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love how modern this hotel is. Being a blogger this is always a plus. Amazing photo ops! The staff is friendly. The beds are comfy and clean. The hallways are quite. I’ve also attended events at he a loft and it’s always a pleasure. I also love their bar in the lobby. Very chic hotel.
Connie C.
Brooklyn , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Just alright. Not bad in any sort of way, but it's not super high-end or anything. It's an affordable hotel, so you'll get affordable amenities. Fairly responsive staff and they have hotels EVERYWHERE. Would recommend if you're looking for an affordable and moderately nice stay.
Courtney S.
Saltillo, MS
Great modern hotel! I had a double queen room and it was really big! I stayed at the one in downtown Nashville! The only complaint I had was they had a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and I hate that! But other than that it was a great hotel! I would definitely recommend and stay again!
Dennis G.
Long Beach, CA
I stayed at the aloft hotels in Phoenix for a staycation in Tempe. While everything was great as far as pricing and hotel room, some of the staff was not that friendly and helpful. Other than that everything on my staycation went great, I enjoyed my stay and would do it all over again.
April E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?