BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Krystine M.
Bay Point, CA
Love this hotel! It's very kid friendly,really tech savvy. Me and my family really liked going to the pool at night. The hotel rooms are very elegant looking and their beds are very comfortable. I highly recommend
Kristen H.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love staying at the Aloft hotels when traveling for business or on holiday with my husband. The hotels are always so modern and the staff are friendly and willing to make your stay amazing!
Blair S.
Bartlett, TN
I LOVE ALOFT! My husband and I try to stay at the Aloft in Nashville every time we go. I have stayed there 4+ times and I always leave happy. The rooms are spacious and the live music is awesome. There is a creative atmosphere that I can't get enough of!
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
I really loved the Aloft hotel in Rosemont, Illinois. It had a very industrial feel to it in the hallways and lobby but then the room was modern and slick and clean. Really beautiful hotel!
Kirsten O.
Tucson, AZ
Aloft hotels are definitely trendy and modern, geared toward the younger generation, but they are such a nice place to stay. Generally downstairs has a hip, modern bar and the rooms have more trendy, rather than classic decor, but a great place to stay!
Madeline M.
Little Rock, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
WOW. We stayed at Aloft in Oklahoma city and I was in love with the space. They booked us last min, the location was incredible within walkable distance from downtown, an incredible view over the city and great staff. The best shower of my life.
Evan S.
Fayetteville , AR
Very modern hotel with new hotel rooms everywhere I stay. Aloft always exceeds my expectation when staying in a hotel. Great for turning up or winding down after a long day. I would highly recommend staying at an aloft, great service at a great price.
Nair T.
Naples, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in an ALOFT last time we went to New York. The price for the hotel was cheaper than most but it was really affordable and in a great location. The hotel room wasn't super fancy or anything but it's just what we needed and fit our price range.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I absolutely love Aloft hotel in Portland Oregon. We stayed there last year for New years eve and had won the grand prize that included air fair Roundtrip for 2. Their hotel is very modern with great customer service staff. I would highly recommend it.
Brittany H.
Nice affordable hotels, I like the decor in these hotels it is cute and modern, available in many cities. I love the mirrors that they have because they are great for taking pictures, great place to stay
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?