BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Cristina G.
I had an amazing experience at the Aloft hotel in downtown tampa. The staff was friendly, the manager matched a similar rate at a nearby hotel and even upgraded our room. The room felt young and trendy and the hotel had a fun vibe. Definitely returning!
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert
I love this company! Our local aloft has tons of great events. Monthly pool parties and I also went to see Matt Nathanson at a small event. Love the decor and the food and the staff. Rooms are very well kept, we used it as our block hotel for our wedding.
Logan D.
Broken Bow, OK
The few I have stayed at are absolutely amazing, they are all so clean, and modern! I recommend this to anyone! Pricey, but worth the price! Rooms are spacious Always so cleaned the staff is so nice!!
Amanda L.
Globetrotter Expert
I always enjoy my stays at Aloft. They encourage socializing, with their open floorplan, lobby bar, and events for guests (and guests-of-guests). I like the decor also, it is fun and colorful without being over-the-top. Their rates are usually competitive.
Melisa C.
Metamora, MI
I wasn't recognized as a SPG member, nor was I accommodated with my special requests. I can never be accommodated with my special request at this hotel. The first room was dirty, and had tissue behind the mirror and a big crack in it. Dust was on the toilet tissue and a stain was on the comforter set. I took pictures so please don't deny. I was moved to another room by being asked to come all the way downstairs with ALL MY LUGGAGE AND TWO LITTLE SISTERS TO BE MOVED! No bellboy sent up to help move or anything. After traveling five hours do you really believe I want to come back and forth with luggage????? Than I was offered a free drink, like I didn't have guest with me under 21.
Nicole G.
Carlsbad, CA
I stayed here when I went to Miami and it was really fun I loved it they weren't quite done building some things but other than that it was a really nice room and the pool was great too
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Very modern, sleek and classy look. The rooms are very well designed and arranged. Although they are on the smaller side to me, the hotel is pretty great for what you pay. The downstairs lobby area where you purchase food is amazing, has a great selection.
Genevieve P.
Garland, TX
I've stayed at the Aloft hotel in San Antonio. I got the room by chance through Priceline and was beyond impressed. The decor is very cool and modern, the staff was friendly and the facilities were clean and maintained. I also really enjoyed the bath products that were included with the room. The couple of times I've stayed, I've been thoroughly satisfied.
Kenzie D.
A couple friends and I stayed here for a night and we booked online. We got a room with two beds and Online it promised us a full living area with a couch and kitchen we get there and no living area, the bathroom door when closed could not be open from the inside had no handle at all.. it was just not a hotel I would recommend going back too. Online it seemed so nice and so luxurious but it was way to pricey for what you got.
Sara W.
Surprise, AZ
This hotel is beautiful! I stayed here the night before my wedding and was able to get ready in one of there conference rooms and take beautiful pictures of my dress, rings and groomsmen pictures. The staff was amazing and room was everything I could need.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?