BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband and I booked a room at Aloft for our Valentines evening and we were very happy with the room and service. It’s kept clean and has a fun bar atmosphere. I recommend this hotel.
Nicole G.
Carlsbad, CA
I stayed here when I went to Miami and it was really fun I loved it they weren't quite done building some things but other than that it was a really nice room and the pool was great too
Cristina G.
I had an amazing experience at the Aloft hotel in downtown tampa. The staff was friendly, the manager matched a similar rate at a nearby hotel and even upgraded our room. The room felt young and trendy and the hotel had a fun vibe. Definitely returning!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Very modern, sleek and classy look. The rooms are very well designed and arranged. Although they are on the smaller side to me, the hotel is pretty great for what you pay. The downstairs lobby area where you purchase food is amazing, has a great selection.
Sara W.
Surprise, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel is beautiful! I stayed here the night before my wedding and was able to get ready in one of there conference rooms and take beautiful pictures of my dress, rings and groomsmen pictures. The staff was amazing and room was everything I could need.
Melisa C.
Metamora, MI
I wasn't recognized as a SPG member, nor was I accommodated with my special requests. I can never be accommodated with my special request at this hotel. The first room was dirty, and had tissue behind the mirror and a big crack in it. Dust was on the toilet tissue and a stain was on the comforter set. I took pictures so please don't deny. I was moved to another room by being asked to come all the way downstairs with ALL MY LUGGAGE AND TWO LITTLE SISTERS TO BE MOVED! No bellboy sent up to help move or anything. After traveling five hours do you really believe I want to come back and forth with luggage????? Than I was offered a free drink, like I didn't have guest with me under 21.
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
I really loved the Aloft hotel in Rosemont, Illinois. It had a very industrial feel to it in the hallways and lobby but then the room was modern and slick and clean. Really beautiful hotel!
Kristen H.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love staying at the Aloft hotels when traveling for business or on holiday with my husband. The hotels are always so modern and the staff are friendly and willing to make your stay amazing!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the unique and modern look of Aloft Hotels.  They are clean, comfortable and easy to find.  The price isn't out of range either.  After staying at one, I continue to look for this chain of hotels and would recommend them to others.
Kirsten O.
Tucson, AZ
Aloft hotels are definitely trendy and modern, geared toward the younger generation, but they are such a nice place to stay. Generally downstairs has a hip, modern bar and the rooms have more trendy, rather than classic decor, but a great place to stay!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?