BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Catilyn P.
Hartford, TN
I loved everything about it. Comforable, quiet, and clean. The food and the pool where amazing.
The style up was modern and colorful, it was like all the pros of a night club without any of the cons.
I've only been once wile on vacation in Bosten, but I'm counting the days till I get to go again.
Laura M.
I stayed at the Downtown Raleigh Aloft Hotel and it was great! The bar area serves good food, the hotel room was big and very modern looking. Everything was very clean. Staff was friendly! We had a great time.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA
I stayed here once it was nice but the pool closed super early and that defiantly sucked. The rooms were nice but kinda basic for the code you got from the outside and lobby I thought they be more modern but not really
Samantha B.
Westborough, MA
I've only stayed at one ALOFT and it was in Natick Mass when i first moved here. it was very modern, with a bar/club. Definitely fun for a young professional, not so much you are trying to getaway and relax.
Areej N.
Port St Lucie, FL
I've stayed in my fair share of Aloft hotels, from Miami to Atlanta. Their style is great, and the prices per room are very reasonable. Their very accommodating with the guests and everything was very spot-clean and the staff were very quick to make sure to resolve any issues that I had.
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
A aloft hotels are the W Hotels younger sister! Modern, fun & bright, these hotels offer great amenities & exceptional service! I've stayed at a few A lofts and they never disappoint. The market place near the main lobby is fast & convenient & the concierge always has great recommendations!
Ashley R.
Hotel is highly recommended. I stayed at the Atlanta location. The price was super affordable, hotel was luxurious and security was super tight. On;y thing I hate is the views weren't that great in out room.
Se'Kayla H.
Baltimore
I have stayed at 2 Aloft hotels in 2 separate states and both hotels were well worth my money. The design is very modern, yet inviting. The rooms were very spacious and confortable and these hotels were clean every time I visited. I would definitely recommend and will definitely stay again.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The Aloft brand is really fun! The rooms are normally large, with good bars and a young vibe. One thing I would like to see different is the rather loud club type music early in the morning. Yikes and ouch!
Mair M.
Redding, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Aloft is the definition of bouji. I love staying at their residences. One time I got to meet a famous pop singer while staying at an aloft in Colorado. So if that gives you an idea of the amenities...
Apart from the obvious the customer service, rooms, food available is out of this world!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?