BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Tiffany F.
Aloft hotels are the go to for my boyfriend and I. They are always chic and clean. The service is incredible and the saltwater pool is our oasis every vacation. The beds are super comfortable. The showers are huge and it makes you never want to leave your room.
Monique J.
Globetrotter Expert
It's a modern room for a relatively inexpensive rate. It has good Wi-Fi, a nice television, and a comfortable bed. The only problem can be parking I know at BWI they allow people to park there when they fly out so they're not a lot of free spots for the guests.
Erika E.
Portland, OR
Stayed at the Aloft Portland at Cascade Station for our last anniversary staycation with my husband. Our room was beautiful and modern with a great view and the hotel bar makes incredible cocktails. There's some noise from the airport but still totally worth it.
Nichole A.
San Diego , CA
I've stayed at multiple aLoft locations and I've enjoyed them all. They are always clean and well kept. I love the modern look and decor they use in the rooms. They have a bar down stairs at some locations, which is nice, but I haven't ever had at drink at them.
Andrew G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Some of their locations need updating. Love this chain however. Great budget hotel with many locations near major airports. I love staying here because they are a W Hotels brand. Best hotel bars I've ever been to. Custom specialty cocktails at each location.
Erin H.
We stayed at the Aloft hotel near the airport in Portland, Or and loved the boutique hotel feel. There was a wonderful open lounge with live music, a large outdoor seating area with innovative furniture and a snack bar. The room was comfortable and felt very luxurious.
Amber M.
Stayed here and LOVED it! Such a great and clean room, shuttle service to and from the airport. Left out car there for like a week and it was secured, happy to have stayed here at Aloft!
Josie B.
Indianapolis, IN
Globetrotter Expert
I love the modern feel of these hotels. I stayed in the aloft in downtown ATL and it was wonderful. Their amenities were great and their staff was friendly and helpful. Their room was comfortable and quite large. It was also clean and neat. Love these hotels!
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert
I love this company! Our local aloft has tons of great events. Monthly pool parties and I also went to see Matt Nathanson at a small event. Love the decor and the food and the staff. Rooms are very well kept, we used it as our block hotel for our wedding.
Sara W.
Surprise, AZ
Globetrotter Expert
This hotel is beautiful! I stayed here the night before my wedding and was able to get ready in one of there conference rooms and take beautiful pictures of my dress, rings and groomsmen pictures. The staff was amazing and room was everything I could need.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?