BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as i...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Seydy V.
Hotel is clean, well decorated. No complaints except that the walls are too thin and you can hear ANY noise from next door even the unpleasant noises.... aside from that I would go there again.
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
Really enjoyed my recent stay at aloft, the rooms and lobby had sun art and design features. The rooms were slightly on the small side but big enough to just sleep in. My biggest issue is we had 2 kids and our room did not have a bath tub only a stand up shower.
Meghan B.
Roslindale, MA
My fiance and I stayed at an Aloft Hotel for a friend's wedding. I did find it to be pricey for the location, however, the decor was modern and felt different from other chains I've stayed in before. The staff were accomodating and helpful for quite a large crew.
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I loved the idea of ALoft Hotels and the one I stayed at in Homewood AL was nice. Some aspects of the room were not as well maintained as they could have been (the multi use wall in between the bath and beds was off its railing) but over all it was modern and pleasing.
Alexis D.
Washington, DC
I was really impressed with my first experience but find it a little on the more expensive side for what you are getting compared to other hotels. The room I stayed in was lovely and had new appliances but the price was a bit much for a young professional like myself
Caiti J.
Coraopolis, PA
The only reason the place didn't get 5 star is because the walls are so thin at the Aloft on the Levee in Florence Kentucky that it was hard to fall asleep. However, everything was very modern and updated. Hopefully the other locations have a bit more thicker walls.
Sarah K.
Recently stayed at the Charlotte Epicentre location for one night, and had a very positive experience. Staff were super friendly and helpful, room was spacious, modern, and clean! I would definitely choose to stay at an Aloft hotel again in the future when possible.
Emily S.
Nashville, TN
Aloft hotel is a great deal, updated amenities, and certainly appeals to Millennials for both of those reasons. I have used aloft several times and have always felt safe and enjoyed my stay.
Dana G.
Philadelphia, PA
The hotel actually left a bit to be desired when I stayed in Baltimore. The staff was the best part of the hotel. I expected a little more than what we got in terms of the room. Our bathroom had no door! If improvements are done to it, I would consider coming back.
Jillian M.
Brooklyn
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I LOVE Aloft. Especially in New York City, they have such a big hotel with spacious rooms. My mom loves to go to this hotel but sometimes it's too expensive. If she finds a good deal she will stay there again. They had great service. I hope to stay there again soon.
April S.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?