BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Ayana P.
Dallas, TX
I usually like to get a king sized bed when I stay at hotels. The bed and layout of this hotel is perfect. The modern and up-to-date design is very eye catching and I enjoy the atmosphere a lot. The customer service is superb and I never have an issue if I need something from anyone.
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Globetrotter Expert
I loved the idea of ALoft Hotels and the one I stayed at in Homewood AL was nice. Some aspects of the room were not as well maintained as they could have been (the multi use wall in between the bath and beds was off its railing) but over all it was modern and pleasing.
Nassrin L.
Port Orange, FL
I have stayed at aloft with my boyfriend multiple times. every so often i stay at aloft, it has great atmosphere. experience with customer service was wonderful. Favorite part was the bedrooms. Very satisfied every time I stay at aloft it is always wonderful.
Emily S.
Nashville, TN
Aloft hotel is a great deal, updated amenities, and certainly appeals to Millennials for both of those reasons. I have used aloft several times and have always felt safe and enjoyed my stay.
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
Globetrotter Expert
I LOVE Aloft. Especially in New York City, they have such a big hotel with spacious rooms. My mom loves to go to this hotel but sometimes it's too expensive. If she finds a good deal she will stay there again. They had great service. I hope to stay there again soon.
Sarah K.
Recently stayed at the Charlotte Epicentre location for one night, and had a very positive experience. Staff were super friendly and helpful, room was spacious, modern, and clean! I would definitely choose to stay at an Aloft hotel again in the future when possible.
Jessica S.
I really enjoy the ALOFT hotel line, my husband is extremely picky when we stay in hotels, and I know for sure that he wont be picking the place apart or judging their construction saavy the whole time, if I chose an ALOFT to stay in. Good service, recommend to others.
Caiti J.
Coraopolis, PA
The only reason the place didn't get 5 star is because the walls are so thin at the Aloft on the Levee in Florence Kentucky that it was hard to fall asleep. However, everything was very modern and updated. Hopefully the other locations have a bit more thicker walls.
Dana G.
Philadelphia, PA
The hotel actually left a bit to be desired when I stayed in Baltimore. The staff was the best part of the hotel. I expected a little more than what we got in terms of the room. Our bathroom had no door! If improvements are done to it, I would consider coming back.
Nichole A.
San Diego , CA
I've stayed at multiple aLoft locations and I've enjoyed them all. They are always clean and well kept. I love the modern look and decor they use in the rooms. They have a bar down stairs at some locations, which is nice, but I haven't ever had at drink at them.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?