BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Erika E.
Portland, OR
Stayed at the Aloft Portland at Cascade Station for our last anniversary staycation with my husband. Our room was beautiful and modern with a great view and the hotel bar makes incredible cocktails. There's some noise from the airport but still totally worth it.
Jennifer T.
Dallas, TX
I love staying in alofts! I travel almost 2 weeks out of the month, and I always stay in a aloft. Nice modern rooms with excellent customer service. The price rage does depending on which city you say in. If need a new experience from the normal hotels try aloft.
Josie B.
Indianapolis, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the modern feel of these hotels. I stayed in the aloft in downtown ATL and it was wonderful. Their amenities were great and their staff was friendly and helpful. Their room was comfortable and quite large. It was also clean and neat. Love these hotels!
Erin H.
We stayed at the Aloft hotel near the airport in Portland, Or and loved the boutique hotel feel. There was a wonderful open lounge with live music, a large outdoor seating area with innovative furniture and a snack bar. The room was comfortable and felt very luxurious.
Andrew G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Some of their locations need updating. Love this chain however. Great budget hotel with many locations near major airports. I love staying here because they are a W Hotels brand. Best hotel bars I've ever been to. Custom specialty cocktails at each location.
Amber M.
Stayed here and LOVED it! Such a great and clean room, shuttle service to and from the airport. Left out car there for like a week and it was secured, happy to have stayed here at Aloft!
Carrie M.
San Diego , CA
Stylish and comfortable hotel at a great price point. Rooms are small but efficient. Properties have a young, fresh vibe and a friendly feeling. Most Aloft properties have similar amenotoes and rooms, so you always know what you're getting when yoi book here.
Melisa C.
Metamora, MI
I wasn't recognized as a SPG member, nor was I accommodated with my special requests. I can never be accommodated with my special request at this hotel. The first room was dirty, and had tissue behind the mirror and a big crack in it. Dust was on the toilet tissue and a stain was on the comforter set. I took pictures so please don't deny. I was moved to another room by being asked to come all the way downstairs with ALL MY LUGGAGE AND TWO LITTLE SISTERS TO BE MOVED! No bellboy sent up to help move or anything. After traveling five hours do you really believe I want to come back and forth with luggage????? Than I was offered a free drink, like I didn't have guest with me under 21.
Jennifer B.
The casual solution to hotels that feel "too stuffy" for younger travelers! It's a fun hotel to stay at if you're traveling around for a long-term stay here and there. reasonable prices.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this company! Our local aloft has tons of great events. Monthly pool parties and I also went to see Matt Nathanson at a small event. Love the decor and the food and the staff. Rooms are very well kept, we used it as our block hotel for our wedding.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?