BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kate L.
Knoxville
Definitely the swankiest hotel I've started in in years! I would give 5 stars, but they lost our reservation and we had to wait when we arrived for a little while. However, they gave us a better room than we had originally booked! Very comfy beds and the shower was awesome!
Amber K.
Flushing, NY
Aloft in Chicago Ohare is very close to the airport with free shuttle service. It is perfect for work and conferences. Costumer service is great, my key did not work and they fixed it immediately.
Erykah J.
St Augustine, FL
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in the one located in Miami Fl near FIU. The people who work there are very nice, so very friendly service. The only downside I saw was that I thought the room was a little too small for my liking, but my mom thought it was great. It all depends on your preference.
Stephanie P.
I love the hip and trendy vibe in these hotels. I recently stayed at one in downtown Orlando and they had events going on and we were able to have drinks and listen to music and play jumbo jenga. They also have an area with a little store to stock up on snacks. Was so much fun.
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Globetrotter Expert
This was a very affordable modern hotel! It was very chic and not like any other hotel I've been to! I loved the modern spaces and the atmosphere of the lobby it was very friendly and easy to get a room!
Donica B.
Vinemont , AL
Aloft Hotels was a great stay! The rooms were decorated in a very unique theme, it felt very modern and up-beat compared to the standard hotel rooms that you stay at. The price was moderate, and affordable. I would stay here again!
Amy M.
Alexandria, VA
I love how laid back Aloft hotels are. They give me a relaxed "don't worry about anything" feel. They are also at a great price point, which I can truly appreciate it. Although I have only stayed at the Aloft once, I can definitely see myself there plenty of other times!
Seydy V.
Hotel is clean, well decorated. No complaints except that the walls are too thin and you can hear ANY noise from next door even the unpleasant noises.... aside from that I would go there again.
Melissa C.
Virginia Beach
Love that they are pet friendly and modern! I have used them for a one night stop on a long drive. Pros are the modern facilities including the pool and fitness area, however, hallways for pet friendly rooms definitely seemed dingier/dirtier than other parts of the hotel.
Meghan B.
Roslindale, MA
My fiance and I stayed at an Aloft Hotel for a friend's wedding. I did find it to be pricey for the location, however, the decor was modern and felt different from other chains I've stayed in before. The staff were accomodating and helpful for quite a large crew.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?