BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kendra L.
ROLLA, KS
Globetrotter Expert
Really enjoy staying at Aloft Hotels. We do quite a bit of traveling and stay there often. All have had a very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are always clean and the beds are always comfortable. The bar is a plus as well! Highly recommend!
Jessica S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Ive stayed at Aloft Orlando and Tampa in Florida and it's by far my favorite hotel to stay at. It is perfect for the younger generation. It is very hip with modern decor. The bar area in the lobby is high quality and leads right out to the pool area. THe room was great and clean.
Laura G.
It is a very affordable place to stay at! It has this unique, chic vibe to it! You what I really really love,lol is the shampoo! At other hotels, I don't like the shampoo because it makes my hair dry, but not the ones at Aloft. I would recommend this place it smells great also!
Rachel H.
Knoxville, TN
We are always impressed with Aloft Hotels! No matter which one we go to it is always amazing! I LoVE their bar and the pools are always nice, and to top it off the rooms are so beautiful and modern! I have yet to have a bad experience here and will be staying in the Oklahoma one in just a few months!
Morgan G.
Davie, FL
Globetrotter Expert
We stayed at an Aloft hotel a couple of years ago and it was great. The room was modern and the bed was huge. The only complaint I had was that it was very loud because there were several people partying. Other than that it was a great location and definitely worth the money.
Melody L.
Austin , TX
I have used Aloft for business meetings and Makeup training classes. The conference rooms are available in different sizes to fit your needs. All technology hookups and/or equipment is conveniently placed. Very well organized staff makes it easy for these stressful events go smoothly.
Lia P.
I love the moderness of Aloft. I walk in never knowing what to expect design wise. Not the average hotel look! Definetly my favorite and gives me so many picture backgrounds. Very affordable and clean for the look.
Candice W.
San Diego, CA
Great modern hotel with amazing extras for your pets. I took my dog with me and unfortunately the doors would slam so hard that my dog would bark every time he heard other guests open and close a door.
Amber K.
Flushing, NY
Aloft in Chicago Ohare is very close to the airport with free shuttle service. It is perfect for work and conferences. Costumer service is great, my key did not work and they fixed it immediately.
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
Globetrotter Expert
Aloft Hotels have the cutest hotels around! My girlfriends and I stayed at Aloft in Overland Park, KS for a girls weekend. This property has amazing employees and friendly staff - It is decorated very cute! Perfect for pictures and has a wonderful hotel bar that is inviting.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?