BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Erykah J.
St Augustine, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in the one located in Miami Fl near FIU. The people who work there are very nice, so very friendly service. The only downside I saw was that I thought the room was a little too small for my liking, but my mom thought it was great. It all depends on your preference.
Leena K.
Very modern look and compact rooms with hidden drawers and cabinets for storage of amenities like dryer, iron etc.  I love the modern look of it.  What i don't like is that bars are usually very crowded and loud.  over all very satisfied with customer service
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft Hotels have the cutest hotels around! My girlfriends and I stayed at Aloft in Overland Park, KS for a girls weekend. This property has amazing employees and friendly staff - It is decorated very cute! Perfect for pictures and has a wonderful hotel bar that is inviting.
Amy M.
Alexandria, VA
I love how laid back Aloft hotels are. They give me a relaxed "don't worry about anything" feel. They are also at a great price point, which I can truly appreciate it. Although I have only stayed at the Aloft once, I can definitely see myself there plenty of other times!
Melissa C.
Virginia Beach
Love that they are pet friendly and modern! I have used them for a one night stop on a long drive. Pros are the modern facilities including the pool and fitness area, however, hallways for pet friendly rooms definitely seemed dingier/dirtier than other parts of the hotel.
Seydy V.
Hotel is clean, well decorated. No complaints except that the walls are too thin and you can hear ANY noise from next door even the unpleasant noises.... aside from that I would go there again.
Stephanie P.
I love the hip and trendy vibe in these hotels. I recently stayed at one in downtown Orlando and they had events going on and we were able to have drinks and listen to music and play jumbo jenga. They also have an area with a little store to stock up on snacks. Was so much fun.
Bridget M.
Stayed at the Uptown Charlotte hotel. It was very clean and hip. Very modern in the lobby and rooms. Had an amazing shower with nice bed and large tv. Vanity size could have been larger for a girl doing hair and makeup but still very nice. We stayed here after attending a Bruno mars concert!
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
Really enjoyed my recent stay at aloft, the rooms and lobby had sun art and design features. The rooms were slightly on the small side but big enough to just sleep in. My biggest issue is we had 2 kids and our room did not have a bath tub only a stand up shower.
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I loved the idea of ALoft Hotels and the one I stayed at in Homewood AL was nice. Some aspects of the room were not as well maintained as they could have been (the multi use wall in between the bath and beds was off its railing) but over all it was modern and pleasing.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?