BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kristi R.
I love staying at aloft hotels. They're always super modern looking and really nice! Every time I go, their employees are friendly and make sure we have everything we need. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Brittney R.
Greendale, WI
We stayed in the Milwaukee Aloft in 2015 and our room was small and dirty. The carpets looked like they had never been cleaned. The lobby was modern and trendy but the rooms were quite outdated. We enjoyed the pool, but will not return for future stays.
Nicole Y.
Doral, FL
This hotel is one of the best out there!! It's very moderns and has everything you might need while traveling. I've never had any problem with this hotel and they are everywhere. I'd certainly recommend this hotel!
Berkeley D.
The Aloft I usually stay at is in NYC. It has a great location, the most amazing customer service, and decorated beautifully! What more could I want in a hotel for the weekend? I was completely satisfied overall.
Chelsea W.
Tampa, FL
Liked the vibe of the hotel and the friendless and cleanliness of staff and hotel good customer service had our room ready early. Stayed at the ALoft in Miami and the views were great. Would recommend to others
Sujin H.
Globetrotter Expert
This spg property is very hip and trendy! I have been to two different aloft locations and enjoyed both very much! I loved the Bliss products they provided in the toiletry! I would recommend it to my friends!
Jaimie G.
Beaumont, TX
Love the fact that it is a dog friendly hotel with no extra fees. The only thing I do not like st the location I visited is the paid parking situation. It was very costly per night. Rooms are great and clean.
Nicci C.
Cortez, CO
Stayed at an ALoft hotel in Denver. The trendy look was fun for my kids. They felt like they were "living" in the big city. The rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was nice. Pricing is on the upper end.
Jasmine M.
Jemison, AL
Globetrotter Expert
It was an amazing stay at this hotel. Amazing customer service and beautiful rooms. It also looked extremely clean which is my biggest pet peeve in hotels. The complementary breakfast was super good as well.
Nichole M.
Best hotel I have ever stayed in! From the retro colors and unique furniture, to the comfort of feeling like you are home. Super clean and comfortable rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?