BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Krystin M.
Petal, MS
I've stayed at the Aloft Hotel in Homewood, AL. Beautiful and trendy hotel in the heart of downtown. The staff was incredibly friendly and toiletries provided were by Bliss-which is a phenomenal brand! Would recommend this hotel brand to anyone looking to visit the Birmingham area.
Jessica S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Ive stayed at Aloft Orlando and Tampa in Florida and it's by far my favorite hotel to stay at. It is perfect for the younger generation. It is very hip with modern decor. The bar area in the lobby is high quality and leads right out to the pool area. THe room was great and clean.
Kendra L.
ROLLA, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Really enjoy staying at Aloft Hotels. We do quite a bit of traveling and stay there often. All have had a very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are always clean and the beds are always comfortable. The bar is a plus as well! Highly recommend!
Kayla-Noel C.
Lexington, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Stayed at Aloft Cleveland to go to Lebrun James' first game back at Cleveland. Loved the room. The atmosphere was great! Cool dance club a few floors down from our room. Parking wasn't great but fine.
Melody L.
Austin , TX
I have used Aloft for business meetings and Makeup training classes. The conference rooms are available in different sizes to fit your needs. All technology hookups and/or equipment is conveniently placed. Very well organized staff makes it easy for these stressful events go smoothly.
Morgan G.
Davie, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at an Aloft hotel a couple of years ago and it was great. The room was modern and the bed was huge. The only complaint I had was that it was very loud because there were several people partying. Other than that it was a great location and definitely worth the money.
Laura G.
It is a very affordable place to stay at! It has this unique, chic vibe to it! You what I really really love,lol is the shampoo! At other hotels, I don't like the shampoo because it makes my hair dry, but not the ones at Aloft. I would recommend this place it smells great also!
Patricia B.
Aurora, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed at the Aloft location in Rosemont, Illinois with a group of friends. We got a great deal on a room through Booking.com. The rooms are beautiful and roomy. This location was close to a lot of restaurants and attractions in the area. Not far from the airport either.
Rachel H.
Knoxville , TN
We are always impressed with Aloft Hotels! No matter which one we go to it is always amazing! I LoVE their bar and the pools are always nice, and to top it off the rooms are so beautiful and modern! I have yet to have a bad experience here and will be staying in the Oklahoma one in just a few months!
Kate L.
Knoxville
Definitely the swankiest hotel I've started in in years! I would give 5 stars, but they lost our reservation and we had to wait when we arrived for a little while. However, they gave us a better room than we had originally booked! Very comfy beds and the shower was awesome!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?