BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Alison P.
Columbus, OH
Great modern update to an old historic building in downtown Detroit. Staff was fantastic too. Loved that the room had Bliss products and lots of magazines to read, but shower paint was chipping. Hotel bar left little to be desired, but not hugely important because it's located in a great area of town.
Andrea S.
Mc Farland, WI
I love aloft hotels. I've stayed at several throughout the country and have always had a great consistent experience. They always have friendly service. And the lobby cafe and wxyz bars are great additions. The rooms have always been well appointed and I love the Bliss spa products in the bathrooms!
Marissa T.
Panama City , FL
The aloft I stayed at in Jacksonville, FL was very clean. I stayed there about 5 times in one month. I loved that the room was like your own little one bedroom apartment. You can build up reward points to get a free stay, which is super awesome! I would recommend this to anyone looking to stay near JIA.
Taylor S.
Charlotte, NC
Aloft is super modern and clean. The rooms are extremely spacious and they are even pet friendly which is awesome. I prefer to stay at these hotels because they are the perfect size and the showers are always really nice. I have stayed with Aloft numerous times and have had a great experience each time.
Averi M.
The Aloft is one of my favorite hotels!  I have stayed and the locations of Charlotte, Charleston, and Atlanta.  All three were awesome!  Very friendly staff and nice and clean amenities.  My room views were all fantastic and I had no problems getting extra items that I needed.
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
ALoft is amazing! From the moment you walk in the doors. The decor is very clean and contemporary. The smell will just wrap you up and sweep you off your feet! The rooms are so great! The beds are very comfortable. On top of all of that, the prices are pretty much unbeatable! Highly recommended!!!!
abbi h.
The hotel itself is very nice and accommodating. The staff is extremely helpful and welcoming. The hotel has a very nice indoor pool and gym. Not many cons that i can think of, but has amazing room cleaning service. I stay there every year for the Sundance Film Festival, and would surely continue!
Catilyn P.
Hartford, TN
I loved everything about it. Comforable, quiet, and clean. The food and the pool where amazing.
The style up was modern and colorful, it was like all the pros of a night club without any of the cons.
I've only been once wile on vacation in Bosten, but I'm counting the days till I get to go again.
Laura M.
I stayed at the Downtown Raleigh Aloft Hotel and it was great! The bar area serves good food, the hotel room was big and very modern looking. Everything was very clean. Staff was friendly! We had a great time.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA
I stayed here once it was nice but the pool closed super early and that defiantly sucked. The rooms were nice but kinda basic for the code you got from the outside and lobby I thought they be more modern but not really
April S.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?