BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Rachael B.
San Antonio
Stayed at the aloft in Frisco ,tx for my honeymoon and enjoyed my entire stay. They cut out all the unnecessary junk and concentrate on the things that mean the most in a hotel stay. And as for that particular location the staff was phenomenal.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Stayed in an Aloft hotel several weeks ago for the first time in Charlotte, NC. It was a last minute girls trip so we booked it from the road while traveling. None of us had ever stayed in an Aloft. Boy were we surprised! Great service, great hotel and very cool atmosphere. Located in the epicenter of the city, our room had high ceilings, bliss spa products and was very clean. Only negative thing was it was super hard to locate and when we got there, parking and a valet was nonexistent.
Alex C.
Yonkers, NY
I stayed at the Aloft in downtown sarasota and absolutely LOVED IT! The employees were so kind and extremely helpful especially since we were moving my brother into college that weekend. The bathrooms come with Bliss products (BLISS!) Their lobby had a pool table which my family and I took advantage of almost every night. Aloft in Sarasota was clean, modern, the staff was wonderful and I was a big fan of the amenities! I would definitely book this hotel again
Kylie C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in Aloft Durham. Its so new and modern. The room was homie with and edgy modern look and had a great view! Everything was so sleek with crisp lines and very eye popping. The staff was super helpful and I would definitely book Aloft again.
lindsay M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft is really affordable and a lot of fun to stay at. I like how each one is different and unique, and slightly has a modern vibe that reflects the city it’s located in. The rooms are smaller, but nice and have everything you need.
Danielle D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft in Rosemont, IL is an amazing weekend stay! There are multiple bars and restaurants right below it as well as a movie theatre and convention center. The theme is stylish and the price is fair. Love it! Aloft Hotels
Britt C.
Cool vibe, modern looking rooms and you can bring your dog to any ALOFT which is a huge plus. Only downfall is these hotels are always in the best areas and are less expensive so it can be an interesting crowd and somewhat noisy.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the location in Chicago and it was in the perfect location. The rooms are small but well designed and efficient. I was impressed with the service because I asked the front desk for directions to a drug store. The staffer asked what I needed from the store and showed me that they sell cold medicine and first aid kits onsite. If you're very sick, it's a great service so you don't have the brave the cold.
Jasmine B.
Bloomington, IN
Visited the Aloft in Chicago near O'Hare Airport a few years ago. I believe that this was my favorite hotel that I have visited over the past few years. The decor was beautiful, our bathroom was huge, or view was amazing and the room gave off a romantic vibe. Will definitely be visiting again.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like Aloft hotels they are consistent in every city I have stayed in. Customer service is great. I have stayed in these hotels a handful of times. A con is that there has not been breakfast where I have stayed.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?