BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as i...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Tamara J.
I loved my recent stay at ALoft Hotels! The room was spacious and comfortable and the bathroom had plenty of counter space for getting ready. I also loved the fruit infused water and dog treats available in the lobby - Great touch!
Mrs. A.
Charlotte, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
There is a great Aloft Hotel right in uptown Charlotte. It is great if you are enjoying a night out and do not want to go far to your room. Very modern rooms, great service, great locations and perfect for a youthful traveler. I highly recommend this hotel especially if you are staying in Charlotte North Carolina.
Tamara M.
AKRON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very trendy and the two I’ve stayed in were in prime locations - close to nightlife, transportation, food, etc. I think you pay for the squishy elevator floor and the sleek looking walls, but hate that there is a lack of privacy for the bathroom and the prices and customer service is nothing to write home about.
Rosa V.
Homestead, FL
Super clean hotel and very modern. Price per night very reasonable as well and very conveniently located, near everything. The only thing is where i stayed, breakfast is not included when usually other hotels I’ve gone to is. Internet is super fast though, and free which is a plus. Will consider again in the future.
Ally R.
Wauwatosa
Went to the aloft in Syracuse on our way to the Adirondacks and it was great. Beautiful rooms nice and modern, quiet and staff was super friendly. I used booking.com to get it and the price was a lot cheaper than a lot of the other hotels in the area and was way nicer. Super pleased will be back in the future!!
Chloe W.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely loved my stay here! The rooms are great and it’s got a lot of amenities. It was in the middle of a shopping/restaurant center which was great. Many things to do. Staff is friendly. Only concern is how small the pool is. But! It had a great view which made up for the small space. Overall loved it!
Brittany E.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My friend and I stayed in the Aloft at Newport on the Levee for Bunbury Festival in Cincinnati and from now on I am going to always go with aloft. Everything was new, modern, and well kept. I love how everything was designed. Checking in and out was super easy and we had an overall amazing experience!
Nicole J.
Utica, NY
I love everything about Aloft- it’s usually a very good price range, rooms are big and clean, they offer free complimentary water that they refill daily as well! Front desk is always helpful and the bar is always great! Only downfall is they don’t have a free breakfast! But I can live with that!
Sharif Z.
Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very cool and hip hotel. I’d say it’s a little brother to the W hotels so it’s the same vibe with a cheaper price point which makes it very nice. The rooms are pretty small but efficient enough. The beds are very comfy and the bathrooms come equipped with great showers and premium products.
Rosa B.
Orem, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at the Aloft in Santa Clara, CA. I loved how friendly their personnel were. They made me feel like they appreciate my business. The breakfast bar wasn't the greatest but I haven't been to a hotel where the food is better. They are in the people business for use. I'd go back again!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?