BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Vanessa K.
Corpus Christi, TX
A couple weeks back, I stayed at the Aloft hotel in San Antonio. Overall, it was a really nice stay. The pool was amazing. The room we stayed in was beautiful, with a really simple design. The only thing I didn't like was having to use the key card to get in the elevator. I understand why they have it like that, but it does get just slightly annoying after awhile
Tayy đź’‹.
Glenn Dale, MD
Globetrotter Expert
Definition of modern hospitality.
I’ve visited only once in Philadelphia. But it was such a new experience in a hotel. The way the room was set up, the technology, the lobby. I really enjoyed it and can’t wait to stay at all their locations across the US. I hope to see these hotels grow internationally because they’re so up to date with what people want.
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Aloft may not have all of the benefits like some of their counterparts but I love that their rooms are always so spacious and have actual workspaces that I can use, not just little desks that are just for show. When traveling for work, I often seek them out specifically for that workstation since I know I'll be able to get a lot more done from there!
Eshé 👑.
Wolverhampton
This hotel has to be one of the most unusual hotels i've ever stayed in. The architecture was just very intriguing and futuristic. Unfortunately I didn't have a very long stay so i did not have as much time as I needed to explore the hotel fully. The customer service was very high quality and I enjoyed my stay despite the short duration.
Jenna W.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually really admire and like this brand's concept! Stayed in an Aloft all the way out in Costa Rica and really appreciated their modern, trendy feel. Doesn't always fit the vibe of the destination but they do have things like local breakfasts and I think the consistent customer experience is ultimately most important for this brand.
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Aloft hotels are typically located in nice neighborhoods, no matter where you stay with them. I’ve stayed in several in at least three continents and they have consistently good service, clean and comfortable accommodations with relatively lively pool/bar/restaurant common areas. I will continue to seek out Aloft hotels when possible.
brynn_warrick W.
Bartlett
Went to the Aloft in Raleigh NC and loved it! Staff was super nice, room had a great view, had a super convenient parking lot in the back, the location was prime for walking around town, and it was super kid friendly. There was so much to do in the lobby, my family had a blast! Definitely would return and recommend to others!
Annie G.
As the newest boutique hotel in Redmond, Washington, I was impressed from the moment I stepped into their lobby. Featuring a lively neon bar, and shuffle board games, the small hotel felt happening. The room itself was pretty spacious with an incredibly comfortable king bed, pop art decor and warm colors. I would stay again!
Stephanie R.
Fairfax, VA
I expected much more from such a " modern" place the website looked great and amenities were very appealing from discription online .
We booked this solely for kids.
The amenities online stated lots of activities to do with kids. Including pool, kids camp activies , and art sessions etc.
my husband was working so we booked this place so i could take kids to the activities and entertain them in hotel while he had meetings.

We traveled with two young children under 3 yrs old and I was 7 months pregnant with the third .

While at first glance the room appeared nice it was dirty. Trash was left under bed, tables, sheets had hair on it, excessive dust and crap around and under AC/heat unit .....
Gross. Called front desk they switched our room, I was alone with kids and got no help moving all the luggage being pregnant with two small children .

Second too
Was same. Dirty , bathroom had hair in it and there was trash on floor , and she. Putting kids down for afternoon nap I pulled sheets back and Cheetos came out !!!!
They were tucked under the mattress and behind /under bed!

i couldn't switch rooms again and asked them to just clean again and change beddings at that point .

Food was expensive and there wasn't any microwave in room to hear kids food I had to go to the lobby and cone back ????? Super inconvenient

There was broken glass in parking lot and in the grass areas.
The pool was nice but same trash was laying in ground the entire week we were there .

When I asked staff about the kids center and activies listed online no one knew what we were talking about nor wanted to find out info for us.

An evening manager said we should have gotten kids activity bags when we checked in and she would send them to room for us.

I was like great I'm thinking it was little bag crayons/color book , something activity derived ..... It's an air mattress for each kid in a bag and old faded sponge bob sheets that looked 10 yrs old!!!

We set back outside door and said thanks but no thanks.

There wasn't enough rom in there for two blow up mattress or the need for it and the sheets were dingy and gross!!!

Really disappointed with this hotel and wanted to like it since we travel often.
This was a Illinois location

I called after we got home too to tell corporate about the disgusting conditions and they really didn't seem to care.

Julia H.
We loved our stay in Greenville! We have two frenchies and they are an amazing pet friendly hotel! Not only were the rooms clean they also had a dog run on the roof so no late night walks trying to find a patch of grass in the city! They also had dog beds and bowls available for use and a foster program in the lobby!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?