BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Krystle N.
Garden City, MI
Stayed at the Aloft in Orlando, Florida and the Detroit location. Loved both stays! Excellent customer service, big rooms, comfy beds and amazing views. The Detroit location has the best view, see photo. I'd recommend this to anyone!
Kim P.
We stayed in the Aloft hotel by Burlingame for Thanksgiving last year. The place is new and the rooms are tidy. Will def book with them once we go for a vacay in SF again!

P.S. The planes near the area can be a teeny tiny bit noisy though, but it was tolerable for us, so no complaints about that ;)
abbi h.
The hotel itself is very nice and accommodating. The staff is extremely helpful and welcoming. The hotel has a very nice indoor pool and gym. Not many cons that i can think of, but has amazing room cleaning service. I stay there every year for the Sundance Film Festival, and would surely continue!
Bianca J.
Pacifica , CA
I stayed here once it was nice but the pool closed super early and that defiantly sucked. The rooms were nice but kinda basic for the code you got from the outside and lobby I thought they be more modern but not really
Laura M.
I stayed at the Downtown Raleigh Aloft Hotel and it was great! The bar area serves good food, the hotel room was big and very modern looking. Everything was very clean. Staff was friendly! We had a great time.
Catilyn P.
Hartford, TN
I loved everything about it. Comforable, quiet, and clean. The food and the pool where amazing.
The style up was modern and colorful, it was like all the pros of a night club without any of the cons.
I've only been once wile on vacation in Bosten, but I'm counting the days till I get to go again.
Julia R.
Buffalo Grove, IL
By far the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Super modern look. Clean room, comfy beds, nice showers. I also loved the bar that was located near the lobby, a great way to end the night, with a refreshing drink.
Angelia E.
Troy, TX
I love Aloft hotels. They are always very contemporary looking with clean sharp lines. The beds are soft and the rooms are super clean. Plus all the designs of the room are just cool. I feel like I am in a high end hotel without paying a fortune. I wished there were more in Texas though!
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
Stayed at the aloft hotel in Winchester, va. It was definitely a boutique hotel, but almost too much so. It seemed run down and had such a strong smell. We did not spend much time at the hotel for these reasons.
Samantha B.
Westborough, MA
I've only stayed at one ALOFT and it was in Natick Mass when i first moved here. it was very modern, with a bar/club. Definitely fun for a young professional, not so much you are trying to getaway and relax.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?