BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Samantha R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed at a lot of hotels this one was so cool it looked like a loft i was really surprised. It had a dish washer and a refrigerator. It was nice and clean and a good complimentary breakfast was served it was nice. I recommend trying to book a room here if it is ever an option.
Courtney S.
Saltillo, MS
Great modern hotel! I had a double queen room and it was really big! I stayed at the one in downtown Nashville! The only complaint I had was they had a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and I hate that! But other than that it was a great hotel! I would definitely recommend and stay again!
Dennis G.
Long Beach, CA
I stayed at the aloft hotels in Phoenix for a staycation in Tempe. While everything was great as far as pricing and hotel room, some of the staff was not that friendly and helpful. Other than that everything on my staycation went great, I enjoyed my stay and would do it all over again.
Sheena J.
Icing think I'd ever stay here again. There was a string smell of drugs in the halls, walls were paper thin, and children were running through the halls. I thought these were supposed to be trendy hotels, but it just seemed like a frat house. On a positive note, the bathroom was cute.
Connie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Just alright. Not bad in any sort of way, but it's not super high-end or anything. It's an affordable hotel, so you'll get affordable amenities. Fairly responsive staff and they have hotels EVERYWHERE. Would recommend if you're looking for an affordable and moderately nice stay.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
The Aloft brand is really fun! The rooms are normally large, with good bars and a young vibe. One thing I would like to see different is the rather loud club type music early in the morning. Yikes and ouch!
Christine B.
Webster, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Aloft in Philadelphia and was very surprised by how modern and chic it was decorated. The bar had a bunch of board games to play and even offered to play when he wasn't busy. After my trip I have definitely looked into staying at other Aloft hotels while I'm out of town.
Spring A.
TEMPE, AZ
We stayed at the location right by Tempe Town Lake. It was pretty good for the most part, but did not have the amenities we saw in the pictures (more specifically, a hot tub outside and bath tub in the room). The decor was great, but the bed was a bit too firm for our taste.
Jennifer D.
Lake Orion, MI
Really impressed by the room quality and the decor. They also have nice toiletries available in the bathroom. The room was styled awesome and the way the hotel shower was a delight, with one heck of a shower head. I can't wait to stay here again. Super quite and the bed was very comfy!!
Khaetlyn G.
Winston Salem, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Sometimes, when I travel for work, I want something a little modern or chic instead of a standard, boring hotel. This hotel is anything but standard. The breakfast is better than most brunch spots and there's usually a bar in the lobby, too. Whenever I have my pick, I choose Aloft.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?