BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Tiffany B.
San Francisco, CA
I travel full time for work, and have stayed at Aloft locations in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Baltimore, and Tampa, to name a few. The rooms have always been consistently clean, well-designed with a modern flare, and I have never had a customer service issue. The rooms have always been well-priced and affordable for being a budget-friendly yet stylish hotel
Ashley F.
This hotel is a trendy chain that you can count on. The inside is always stylish, but comfy. You can accrue points, whereas in other boutique type hotels it isn't generally possible.
This hotel brand is normally I little pricey compared to other chains, but generally in "fun" areas. Might appeal more to a younger demo.
Jaylea T.
Ada, OK
Love the modern look of this hotel! The outside matches the personality of the inside perfectly! The staff was very helpful is every aspect! The bar was perfect! It didn't look like a hotel bar at all. We considered staying there for the evening instead of our original plans are going downtown! Nice surprise!
Breanna V.
Port Charlotte, FL
Stayed in an aloft hotel a couple weeks ago in Tennessee when I evacuated from Florida. They are pet friendly and very clean. I fell in love with all the features and overall design of the hotel. They had live music, a bar, and a pool table down in the lobby. It was a great time and I will definitely be back.
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
ALOFT hotel is new, hip, fun and fresh. I love the service and the decor i feel like i'm in another country. I love the vibe of the hotel and the bars and restaurants connected to the hotel make my experience even better. I don't have to leave the hotel i can do everything and more there. Love ALOFT Hotels!!
V J.
Stayed at this hotel in Thailand a few weeks ago and for being my first time at an Aloft they were fantastic. Everyone from the bellhop waiting outside to get our luggage to the front desk were very kind and polite. They met our expectations and will definitely stay there or an Aloft hotel for my next trip.
Ebony K.
Jackson
Stayed at this hotel while in New Orleans. The atmosphere was amazing. The decor was so fresh and hip while still having a retro vibe. The employees were always very helpful, and the bartender was very accommodating. It was right in the French Quarter within walking distance to Bourbon Street. it was perfect.
V'Shara C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was able to stay in this hotel while I visited Tallahassee, Florida. I was very please with our room. The rooms were a little small, but they were nice. The staff at this hotel made you feel welcomed soon as you walk in the door. We are arrived a little early, and they still let us get checked into a room.
Brittany B.
Love the aloft in chapel hill north Carolina! It's super close to Franklin street and UNC. Bonus that it's near my office. Love to stay here when ever I'm in town, it has such a fun vibe. Would definitely recommend it!
Kelley C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I loved staying at the hotel in Richmond VA. It's very modern n cool! The rooms are a bit small but it's still cozy. The bathroom was cool and roomy ant the room service was on point! I'd stay at another ALOFT hotel anytime.
April S.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?