BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Annmarie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was in awe of this hotel. Made me feel mature and sophisticated. Very sleek and modern. Although it's not the type of hotel that I will take my three kids to because there is no breakfast. That's a must for our family. So if it's just me and my husband then it's a yes hands down!
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel was a little weird for me. Maybe I just wasn't prepared for the concept but I felt like I was walking in to a European youth hostel. There was loud techno music playing in the lobby, which was coincidentally more of a night club than a lobby. The rooms were cold and industrial and the beds weren't comfortable. 3 starts because maybe it was partially my fault for not researching first.
Eric F.
Aloft hotels are my favorite! I have stayed at several (usually the one in Oklahoma City), and I have loved every one! My wife and I usually take our dog for an in-town getaway, and you can't beat aloft. Their service is excellent, the bar and rooftop is wonderful, and my dog loves running around the area (there is a dog park right next door). They also tend to be located next to great areas.
Janey S.
Washington , IA
Aloft has a fresh urban feel with a sleek modern look. With multiple stays, the rooms have always been roomy and clean. The only downside to the Aloft rooms is that the wall between the bathroom and regular room is frosted glass, which can be a little awkward when staying with just a friend. It would also be nice if they included breakfast, like other hotels in their price point.
Jennifer Z.
Very pleasantly surprised by the cool boutique brand Aloft that is part of the Starwood family of hotels. I've stayed in properties in Miami and Asheville, NC - both times because I found them last minute at great prices but then ended up returning there at normal prices because I thought they were very cool smaller boutique properties. Always a cool crowd (and less snobby than the W) and very friendly staff. Modern and funky decor. Highly recommend!
Stephanie C.
New Market, AL
Where do I begin? This hotel was like no other hotel I have ever seen before. The main lobby was lit up with all kinds of different colors and they had pool tables and a bar also. My favorite part was just the modern feel they had. I was very satisfied with our stay and I would definitely stay here again!!
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
What a great experience!! We LOVED staying here for a weekend getaway right downtown Detroit. We enjoyed the hotel so much, we didn't even need to leave! It's within walking distance of all the attractions, the staff was very helpful and accommodating, and the building and views are unbelievable. We only live an hour away, but will definitely make another weekend trip in the future!
christina v.
marina, CA
This hotel felt like a night club. With all the neon lights in the lobby and elevator. It was a very lively hotel aimed to market the younger demographic. The coolest thing I experienced at this hotel was the robot that brought you items you needed directly to your room!
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
During the spring, my boyfriend and I stayed at an Aloft hotel in Cupertino, CA. I was amazed with the size of the room we got. I always thought the rooms were more compact, made for a couple, overnight stays, or just for sleep. The room included a California king size bed, an L shaped couch set, a Fat boy bean bag, flat screen tv, and lots of living space. The room was clean and neat.
Lauren W.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in this hotel the night before an early morning flight. I booked very last minute and the price was great. The aesthetics in this hotel are awesome! The common space has an awesome vibe. The room itself was spacious and segmented so that the sleeping area was separate from the bathroom. The bed was comfortable and the shower was very lovely. This is a great hotel chain.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?