BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kelley C.
Globetrotter Expert
I loved staying at the hotel in Richmond VA. It's very modern n cool! The rooms are a bit small but it's still cozy. The bathroom was cool and roomy ant the room service was on point! I'd stay at another ALOFT hotel anytime.
Ebony K.
Jackson
Stayed at this hotel while in New Orleans. The atmosphere was amazing. The decor was so fresh and hip while still having a retro vibe. The employees were always very helpful, and the bartender was very accommodating. It was right in the French Quarter within walking distance to Bourbon Street. it was perfect.
Alison P.
Columbus, OH
Great modern update to an old historic building in downtown Detroit. Staff was fantastic too. Loved that the room had Bliss products and lots of magazines to read, but shower paint was chipping. Hotel bar left little to be desired, but not hugely important because it's located in a great area of town.
Andrea S.
Mc Farland, WI
I love aloft hotels. I've stayed at several throughout the country and have always had a great consistent experience. They always have friendly service. And the lobby cafe and wxyz bars are great additions. The rooms have always been well appointed and I love the Bliss spa products in the bathrooms!
Thee O.
Compton , CA
Great room for an excellent price point, stellar decor. Friendly staff with great personality. I've stayed at aloft a couple of times and it never disappoints. Room service was quick and easy to get ahold of. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking to get a great room with friendly service.
Taylor S.
Greenville, NC
Aloft is super modern and clean. The rooms are extremely spacious and they are even pet friendly which is awesome. I prefer to stay at these hotels because they are the perfect size and the showers are always really nice. I have stayed with Aloft numerous times and have had a great experience each time.
Averi M.
The Aloft is one of my favorite hotels!  I have stayed and the locations of Charlotte, Charleston, and Atlanta.  All three were awesome!  Very friendly staff and nice and clean amenities.  My room views were all fantastic and I had no problems getting extra items that I needed.
Kim P.
We stayed in the Aloft hotel by Burlingame for Thanksgiving last year. The place is new and the rooms are tidy. Will def book with them once we go for a vacay in SF again!

P.S. The planes near the area can be a teeny tiny bit noisy though, but it was tolerable for us, so no complaints about that ;)
Krystle N.
Garden City, MI
Stayed at the Aloft in Orlando, Florida and the Detroit location. Loved both stays! Excellent customer service, big rooms, comfy beds and amazing views. The Detroit location has the best view, see photo. I'd recommend this to anyone!
abbi h.
The hotel itself is very nice and accommodating. The staff is extremely helpful and welcoming. The hotel has a very nice indoor pool and gym. Not many cons that i can think of, but has amazing room cleaning service. I stay there every year for the Sundance Film Festival, and would surely continue!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?