BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Nicole S.
Brick, NJ
I stayed at the Aloft in Mount Laurel, New Jersey for a wedding. I stayed in a handicap accessible room because it was the only room left as there were at least three other weddings going on. The room was huge and comfortable. I liked the bar downstairs where we hung out after the wedding. Overall, the hotel was clean and I had no complaints.
Kristine C.
Me and my husband both LOVE this hotel! Its got that modern vibe going. In a way it kind of remindes me of IKEA with the layout of the room. Its not that big of a room and yet there's room for everything. Also the bathroom is amazing. I love that the shower has a fogged glass window leading to the bedroom area.
Jai C.
This is hands down the absolute best hotel I've ever stayed in. It's absolutely gorgeous. If you and your significant other ever want to get away this is the perfect hotel  to go to.my favorite part was the restroom. The shower was absolutely gorgeous. I don't go often but the next chance I get I definitely will
Tiffany B.
San Francisco, CA
I travel full time for work, and have stayed at Aloft locations in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Baltimore, and Tampa, to name a few. The rooms have always been consistently clean, well-designed with a modern flare, and I have never had a customer service issue. The rooms have always been well-priced and affordable for being a budget-friendly yet stylish hotel
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
I liked the aloft hotel! I thought it was very nice. There is one in tallahassee where i currently go to school and it is beautiful. Ive only stayed there once, but it was very very nice. I would for sure stay there again sometime in the future!!!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
I have stayed in Aloft Hotels on business and I found them to be stylish, utilitarian and comfortable. The room suited my needs without too much more or less. When I'm traveling for work I don't need over-the-top amenities or service. I need comfort and for my basic needs to be met, and Aloft ticked those boxes.
Brittany B.
New york, NY
Love the aloft in chapel hill north Carolina! It's super close to Franklin street and UNC. Bonus that it's near my office. Love to stay here when ever I'm in town, it has such a fun vibe. Would definitely recommend it!
Jaylea T.
Ada, OK
Love the modern look of this hotel! The outside matches the personality of the inside perfectly! The staff was very helpful is every aspect! The bar was perfect! It didn't look like a hotel bar at all. We considered staying there for the evening instead of our original plans are going downtown! Nice surprise!
Ashley F.
This hotel is a trendy chain that you can count on. The inside is always stylish, but comfy. You can accrue points, whereas in other boutique type hotels it isn't generally possible.
This hotel brand is normally I little pricey compared to other chains, but generally in "fun" areas. Might appeal more to a younger demo.
Kelley C.
Globetrotter Expert
I loved staying at the hotel in Richmond VA. It's very modern n cool! The rooms are a bit small but it's still cozy. The bathroom was cool and roomy ant the room service was on point! I'd stay at another ALOFT hotel anytime.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?