BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
We have stayed at Aloft a few times. I love the atmosphere they always have. I love the design and architecture of their buildings. The rooms are absolutely wonderful. Little details like the alarm clocks are just so special.
Kelly O.
Roland, AR
Modern, clean, well managed. We came in late at night and were starving. There was a wide range of healthy snacks and sandwiches to purchase. It was so nice not to have to rely on junk food to satisfy everyone. Located very conveniently to Crystal Bridges Museum in Bentonville, AR. Will definitely stay here again!
Lynzie T.
Love the style of the hotels and their unique amenities, but the rooms are sooooo small. All three of my stars are based on over all chic design, cool bars, and everything outside of the room. If they were only larger I would rate them higher, but when you want to get away- you want to love every part of the experience.
Kelly F.
La Quinta, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Clean. Sophisticated. New. That's how I would describe the ALoft I stayed at in Phoenix. Everyone I encountered was very helpful and polite. I loved the bar and cafe in the lobby. It was a nice way to wait for my uber to arrive. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I recommend everyone check out an ALoft!
Nicole S.
Brick, NJ
I stayed at the Aloft in Mount Laurel, New Jersey for a wedding. I stayed in a handicap accessible room because it was the only room left as there were at least three other weddings going on. The room was huge and comfortable. I liked the bar downstairs where we hung out after the wedding. Overall, the hotel was clean and I had no complaints.
Eden Jenifer R.
Beautiful and modern hotel. The room was so kept and clean and my favorite part was the bathroom. Everything about this hotel is so modern and the people working there were all so friendly. Stayed at two different Aloft hotels and had a great experience in both. Will definitely stay there again in the future.
Tiffany B.
San Francisco, CA
I travel full time for work, and have stayed at Aloft locations in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Baltimore, and Tampa, to name a few. The rooms have always been consistently clean, well-designed with a modern flare, and I have never had a customer service issue. The rooms have always been well-priced and affordable for being a budget-friendly yet stylish hotel
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
I have stayed in Aloft Hotels on business and I found them to be stylish, utilitarian and comfortable. The room suited my needs without too much more or less. When I'm traveling for work I don't need over-the-top amenities or service. I need comfort and for my basic needs to be met, and Aloft ticked those boxes.
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
I liked the aloft hotel! I thought it was very nice. There is one in tallahassee where i currently go to school and it is beautiful. Ive only stayed there once, but it was very very nice. I would for sure stay there again sometime in the future!!!
Jai C.
This is hands down the absolute best hotel I've ever stayed in. It's absolutely gorgeous. If you and your significant other ever want to get away this is the perfect hotel  to go to.my favorite part was the restroom. The shower was absolutely gorgeous. I don't go often but the next chance I get I definitely will
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?