BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Annika A.
Chapel Hill , NC
I recently stayed at an Aloft hotel in Virginia. The visual appeal of the hotel and room exceeded my expectations and was very modern. However, we had problems with the toilet during our stay as it would not flush. Also beware that they provide bottled water in the room with a note saying "free for preferred guests" or something along that line. Our poor assumption that these wouldn't be left in the room with a note like this if we were not preferred guest resulted in being billed an extra $8 PER BOTTLE upon checkout.
lindsey T.
Austin, TX
These hotels are always dependably nice and relatively up-scale. I always feel like my room is clean when I stay at an aloft hotel. I have had some less-than-stellar interactions with staff before, however this is totally individual and may have come dow to that individual just having an off day. The rooms here have always been well-appointed.
Cassie C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stay at the Aloft Tapestry Park Hotel in Jacksonville, Florida every time I go. The hotel is very modern and clean. They have a hip lounge and cocktail bar, business center, fitness center, and an outdoor heated pool. The rooms are awesome and they have a beautiful walk-in shower. I will never stay anywhere else when there is an Aloft in the area!
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Stayed in an Aloft hotel several weeks ago for the first time in Charlotte, NC. It was a last minute girls trip so we booked it from the road while traveling. None of us had ever stayed in an Aloft. Boy were we surprised! Great service, great hotel and very cool atmosphere. Located in the epicenter of the city, our room had high ceilings, bliss spa products and was very clean. Only negative thing was it was super hard to locate and when we got there, parking and a valet was nonexistent.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
Okay...so call me a dork but I love the fact that they have Bliss Products as toiletries. One, I don't have to carry along all my products (which weigh a ton). Two, the service is always impeccable. Three, you always meet the friendliest folks in the bar area. This of course is the Houston location in the Galleria area. 100% Phenomenal.
Chelsea P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Where do I even begin? Aloft is my absolute favorite hotel group to stay with. Each of their hotels has its own unique vibe and the rooms are always immaculate. Everything is always so sleek and modern but still is comfortable enough to make you feel like you live in a chic studio somewhere downtown. The customer service is always unmatched and I've never had an issue staying there. I always try to book a room with Aloft if they are in the location I am traveling to.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite hotel chains I have ever stayed at. My husband and I spent our 3rd anniversary at the Aloft in Dallas and had a fantastic time. They delivered wine glasses to our room while we got ready for dinner and left a note for us telling us happy anniversary. Our room was incredibly well designed, bright, clean and comfortable. And the decor made us feel as if we were in Los Angeles rather than Dallas. If I could live in this hotel, I probably would. 10/10.
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I gave this hotel 3 stars because when I first stayed here it was nice, everything was clean and the service was superior. It was a nice modern feel and the beds looked new. I think this was when they first opened up. Then I stayed here recently and I could see how the care for the hotel went down. It wasn't like when they first opened. The staff was nice, but I did take us forever to receive extra towels in our room. We had to call the front desk like 5 times.
Veronica B.
I stayed at an ALoft in Illinois while I was traveling and it was very nice. It was designed modern and very trendy. Very chic. They had such friendly staff in the lobby and it was pet friendly. I have a large dog and they were so accommodating and even brought him a goody bag with some treats. I'd definitely stay there again and encourage everyone who's looking for a place to stay while traveling to try this hotel at least once. You won't be disappointed. :)
Danielle P.
Broadview Heights, OH
Aloft Hotels are great because they include a lot of modern amenities. Just walking into the hotel you feel like you're in a five-star big city hotel. I love the layout of the hotel rooms, and have found that every Aloft regardless of the city includes this layout. I also love that the hotel includes a dispenser in the shower with shampoo and body wash- so I don't have to worry about using the little samples, or a second guest not being able to use them.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?