BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Selina M.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert
We finally got one in Orlando a few years back and I've taken advantage of it. It's conveniently placed between the Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center and the Amway Center so it works out great for late shows even though I live there. I love the moderness of the hotel and all the artwork.
Mary S.
I stayed twice in Buffalo, NY at this fun contemporary hotel. The decor was so inviting & modern & I had great stays. I loved that they played the movie "Airplane" for their guests (hotel is located across from the airport.) Amenities were great.
Kala L.
Trendy, fun and affordable. We stayed one night in aloft, not knowing what to expect. Although we never got the extra towels we requested, the rooms were super comfortable and roomy and it was the perfect little overnight getaway.
Liliet F.
Santa Monica, CA
Globetrotter Expert
the rooms are amazing, the lobby and bar are great, it was very fun and comfortable to stay here, the decoration is great, this was my first time using the hotel, the customer service it was not great, but i had a good time over all
Stephanie H.
I stayed at Aloft in Franklin, TN and it reminded me a lot of a fancy hotel. The room was small and decorated sort of like a nice dorm, but overall it was a nice place to stay. For the price, I'd recommend other hotels, but it was a decent experience overall. I enjoyed the breakfast options they had for purchase - lot of variety!
Kati K.
Cleveland
My favorite part of Aloft hotels is that they are the only major hotel chain that is truly pet friendly. There is no fee or charge or deposit for your pet to stay with you like other hotels. Every Aloft I've stayed in has been clean and nice too.
Yili W.
Summit, NJ
 I stayed at the Aloft Dallas Downtown. The design was very strange, but my room was enormous. Although it was very spacious and there was a huge bed and couch, there was randomly an enormous grey cyclindrical thing in the middle of the room. It just looked like bad design. Also the closet space was extremely small...
Barbara D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love Aloft!!! The room was very modern and I love the fixtures in the bathroom. My favorite was the KIng sized bed. There's a lounge upstairs in the hotel. I wish they advertised that more so I could check it out. But there is also a bar downstairs which is great! The staff are super nice and accommodating.
Rachel L.
Stayed here for my 21st birthday and it was nothing but disappointments. The bar closed before midnight which made my drink ticket worthless. Also dealt with multiple wrong charges on my bank account where they blamed me for the mistake
Elaine E.
Pasadena , CA
I stay at one in North Carolina it was inexpensive but there weren't too many additional amenities such as a lounge or free breakfast even though my husband is a platinum member with spg but we would stay again when visiting Duke
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?