BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kelly F.
La Quinta, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Clean. Sophisticated. New. That's how I would describe the ALoft I stayed at in Phoenix. Everyone I encountered was very helpful and polite. I loved the bar and cafe in the lobby. It was a nice way to wait for my uber to arrive. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I recommend everyone check out an ALoft!
Tiffany B.
San Francisco, CA
I travel full time for work, and have stayed at Aloft locations in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Baltimore, and Tampa, to name a few. The rooms have always been consistently clean, well-designed with a modern flare, and I have never had a customer service issue. The rooms have always been well-priced and affordable for being a budget-friendly yet stylish hotel
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
I have stayed in Aloft Hotels on business and I found them to be stylish, utilitarian and comfortable. The room suited my needs without too much more or less. When I'm traveling for work I don't need over-the-top amenities or service. I need comfort and for my basic needs to be met, and Aloft ticked those boxes.
Jai C.
This is hands down the absolute best hotel I've ever stayed in. It's absolutely gorgeous. If you and your significant other ever want to get away this is the perfect hotel  to go to.my favorite part was the restroom. The shower was absolutely gorgeous. I don't go often but the next chance I get I definitely will
Kristine C.
Me and my husband both LOVE this hotel! Its got that modern vibe going. In a way it kind of remindes me of IKEA with the layout of the room. Its not that big of a room and yet there's room for everything. Also the bathroom is amazing. I love that the shower has a fogged glass window leading to the bedroom area.
Jaylea T.
Ada, OK
Love the modern look of this hotel! The outside matches the personality of the inside perfectly! The staff was very helpful is every aspect! The bar was perfect! It didn't look like a hotel bar at all. We considered staying there for the evening instead of our original plans are going downtown! Nice surprise!
V J.
Stayed at this hotel in Thailand a few weeks ago and for being my first time at an Aloft they were fantastic. Everyone from the bellhop waiting outside to get our luggage to the front desk were very kind and polite. They met our expectations and will definitely stay there or an Aloft hotel for my next trip.
Breanna V.
Port Charlotte, FL
Stayed in an aloft hotel a couple weeks ago in Tennessee when I evacuated from Florida. They are pet friendly and very clean. I fell in love with all the features and overall design of the hotel. They had live music, a bar, and a pool table down in the lobby. It was a great time and I will definitely be back.
V'Shara C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was able to stay in this hotel while I visited Tallahassee, Florida. I was very please with our room. The rooms were a little small, but they were nice. The staff at this hotel made you feel welcomed soon as you walk in the door. We are arrived a little early, and they still let us get checked into a room.
Brittany B.
Love the aloft in chapel hill north Carolina! It's super close to Franklin street and UNC. Bonus that it's near my office. Love to stay here when ever I'm in town, it has such a fun vibe. Would definitely recommend it!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?