BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Chelsea V.
Old Bridge, NJ
I had a great stay in the Aloft hotel in New Orleans. the room was clean and comfortable. Each time you skip room service a coupon is provided to use in the convenience store for breakfast items or snacks. The bar within the hotel offers great drinks and service. Setting up our shuttle to the airport was easy thanks to the front desk who also provided us with information on activities in the area. I'd definitely stay at Aloft again.
Kelsey P.
I had to evacuate during a hurricane and chose to stay at the Aloft in Cedar Park (Austin, TX). I have nothing by wonderful things to say about them. Everyone at the front desk was so accommodating. The beds were very comfortable. The atmosphere was so cool and relaxing. There were plenty things to do at the hotel, like hang out in their patio area or play pool in the lobby. I now look for Aloft hotels anytime I travel!
Tatiana D.
Toledo, OH
Stayed at the Aloft in Detroit. Was an absolutely beautiful hotel but the bar area double charged my room for food and drinks. It took 3 weeks to deal with the money but I did end up getting a refund. I think it was just a minor mistake on the waitresses end. I would recommend and I would stay again! I even met Tech N9ne there!
Amy S.
Playa Vista, CA
Aloft is fun, high energy and affordable. That said, the layout of hotels and their rooms don't often make sense. I recently stayed in a suite in their newly built Greenville, NC location and the lighting was awful and no closet or desk space to boot. Would not recommend for business travelers.
Stephanie M.
Sevierville, TN
My first Aloft hotel was in Tallahassee for a Florida State Senate event and I was incredibly impressed with the staff, hotel, and atmosphere. A few years later they opened the Sarasota location and I was THRILLED! It was close enough for staycations and perfect for Gala nights (downtown) when my husband and I would plan to stay in town instead of driving back home. The brand is young, fresh, and modern.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I absolutely love this place, the rooms are nice you have great staff and room service and there bathrooms are just amazing I even had a safe in my room and a big screen TV a really nice and comfy bed I felt comfortable like I was at home staying here they even had a really good workout room with a pool right buy it I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone I know have all my friends going here
Sierra V.
Saint Louis, MO
My boyfriend and I stayed at the Aloft hotel in Leawood/Overland. It was trendy, clean, and they're rooftop patio was nice. I'm sad it rained! The desk workers were very nice and one noticed my boyfriends band t-shirt. We had a really nice time for our weekend vacation. Super close to good restaurants but not in a super busy area. Would recommend!
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
This hotel was a little weird for me. Maybe I just wasn't prepared for the concept but I felt like I was walking in to a European youth hostel. There was loud techno music playing in the lobby, which was coincidentally more of a night club than a lobby. The rooms were cold and industrial and the beds weren't comfortable. 3 starts because maybe it was partially my fault for not researching first.
Annmarie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was in awe of this hotel. Made me feel mature and sophisticated. Very sleek and modern. Although it's not the type of hotel that I will take my three kids to because there is no breakfast. That's a must for our family. So if it's just me and my husband then it's a yes hands down!
Bee P.
Richmond
I had the opportunity to stay with Aloft Hotels for the first time while traveling to Irving, Texas for work recently. I’ve noticed the price of Aloft Hotels are a little steep compared to other similar hotels especially during busy season, depending on the location. My experience with Aloft Hotels was wonderful. I loved the decor, the location, customer service and overall quality of the stay.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?