BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Manasa V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love Love Love all Aloft properties. This hotel sets itself apart from the others with its decor, room layout, and unique look. We always stay at the Aloft in Las Colinas, Dallas. We love that the price is always decent for the great experience. Good value for money. Would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive but different stay.
Jessica L. M.
Our family always looks forward to our stay at Aloft Hotel.  The customer service is always outstanding and willing to accommodate you in any way possible.  Our family loves that Aloft is pet-friendly!!  The hotel is always kept up and well maintained.  We have nothing but amazing things to say about Aloft!  Our favorite location is in Asheville, NC!
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love walking into the lobby and smelling the subtle scent of citrus. The staff is always friendly, the lobby is always so clean and the bar is always friendly and welcoming not stuffy or overwhelming. The rooms are amazing and always vary well laid out
Alaina R.
Chambersburg, PA
Forever changing the game with their interesting, modern decorations. They have awesome customer service, and they're extremely accommodating to you. Always my first choice when I'm looking for a hotel, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Interior is super hip and funky! The complimentary toiletries are Bliss. It's a beauty lover's dream come true. Clean rooms and bathrooms. My room included a mini fridge which I found very helpful. The check in area had a very relaxed lounge area.
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
I stayed at the Aloft hotel in Rosemont, Ohio. Clean, friendly and convenient to the venue where my boyfriend was performing. I would have liked a refrigerator in the room, but that's really my only complaint. Modern decor and friendly staff!
caroline w.
addison, TX
Aloft hotels... a destination to that is one to be revisitted time and time again. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that has the chance to stay. I use it about once a month. The rooms are well decorated and the lobby is exquisite. Highly satisfied.
Pam E.
Charlottesville, VA
The Aloft hotels are chic and trendy in design. Their target population are those in their 20's and 30's. This is great for someone like me, who is a young traveler. I however, would not recommend this hotel brand to those who prefer traditional hotel rooms.
Amanda R.
Boston, MA
ALoft hotels are good - but amazing, not bad. It has a very modern feel to it and the design is almost futuristic. The elevator feels like you're in a dance club because there's always loud music playing and blue lights flashing. They're known for their Bliss soaps and toiletries but I'm not huge on Bliss. Overall not a bad place though!
Sydnee S.
The Aloft I have stayed at in Winchester, Virginia had some of the best staff I have experienced. I had forgot my toothbrush and they had convenient little bags.... not like your average hotel with a crappy toothbrush. This bag had a toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash. The hotel was extremely clean and the food was amazing at the bar.
April S.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?