BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
brynn_warrick W.
Bartlett
Went to the Aloft in Raleigh NC and loved it! Staff was super nice, room had a great view, had a super convenient parking lot in the back, the location was prime for walking around town, and it was super kid friendly. There was so much to do in the lobby, my family had a blast! Definitely would return and recommend to others!
Mary S.
I stayed twice in Buffalo, NY at this fun contemporary hotel. The decor was so inviting & modern & I had great stays. I loved that they played the movie "Airplane" for their guests (hotel is located across from the airport.) Amenities were great.
Barbara D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love Aloft!!! The room was very modern and I love the fixtures in the bathroom. My favorite was the KIng sized bed. There's a lounge upstairs in the hotel. I wish they advertised that more so I could check it out. But there is also a bar downstairs which is great! The staff are super nice and accommodating.
Stephanie H.
I stayed at Aloft in Franklin, TN and it reminded me a lot of a fancy hotel. The room was small and decorated sort of like a nice dorm, but overall it was a nice place to stay. For the price, I'd recommend other hotels, but it was a decent experience overall. I enjoyed the breakfast options they had for purchase - lot of variety!
Elaine E.
Weston, MA
I stay at one in North Carolina it was inexpensive but there weren't too many additional amenities such as a lounge or free breakfast even though my husband is a platinum member with spg but we would stay again when visiting Duke
Yili W.
Summit, NJ
 I stayed at the Aloft Dallas Downtown. The design was very strange, but my room was enormous. Although it was very spacious and there was a huge bed and couch, there was randomly an enormous grey cyclindrical thing in the middle of the room. It just looked like bad design. Also the closet space was extremely small...
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
We have stayed at Aloft a few times. I love the atmosphere they always have. I love the design and architecture of their buildings. The rooms are absolutely wonderful. Little details like the alarm clocks are just so special.
Julia H.
We loved our stay in Greenville! We have two frenchies and they are an amazing pet friendly hotel! Not only were the rooms clean they also had a dog run on the roof so no late night walks trying to find a patch of grass in the city! They also had dog beds and bowls available for use and a foster program in the lobby!
Lynzie T.
Love the style of the hotels and their unique amenities, but the rooms are sooooo small. All three of my stars are based on over all chic design, cool bars, and everything outside of the room. If they were only larger I would rate them higher, but when you want to get away- you want to love every part of the experience.
Eden Jenifer R.
Beautiful and modern hotel. The room was so kept and clean and my favorite part was the bathroom. Everything about this hotel is so modern and the people working there were all so friendly. Stayed at two different Aloft hotels and had a great experience in both. Will definitely stay there again in the future.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?