BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Christina D.
Globetrotter Expert
These hotels are pretty neat and decorative. Stayed in a few and each room has been different but the quality never lacks. I actually think it's pretty cool how they turn around the basic closet sink shower. The full length mirror is actually a door to the wrap around glass shower. They are more expensive... but if you want to splurge!
Pam E.
Charlottesville, VA
The Aloft hotels are chic and trendy in design. Their target population are those in their 20's and 30's. This is great for someone like me, who is a young traveler. I however, would not recommend this hotel brand to those who prefer traditional hotel rooms.
Sydnee S.
The Aloft I have stayed at in Winchester, Virginia had some of the best staff I have experienced. I had forgot my toothbrush and they had convenient little bags.... not like your average hotel with a crappy toothbrush. This bag had a toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash. The hotel was extremely clean and the food was amazing at the bar.
Amanda R.
Boston, MA
ALoft hotels are good - but amazing, not bad. It has a very modern feel to it and the design is almost futuristic. The elevator feels like you're in a dance club because there's always loud music playing and blue lights flashing. They're known for their Bliss soaps and toiletries but I'm not huge on Bliss. Overall not a bad place though!
Jessica S.
Very cool modern hotel. Beds are super comfy and there is just an overall cool vibe about this place. My hubby and I stayed here on the night before our honeymoon cruise and we loved it! Wish we could have stayed longer than one night.
Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
The reason why I stayed at one of these resorts was because I missed my flight due to weather. The hotel was beautiful! It was a very modern feel and very different to the norm kind of hotels around, but in the best way! Due to the circumstances of our stay, the staff went above and beyond making sure we were as comfortable as we could be.
Andrea S.
Moab
I stayed at the Aloft Hotel in Harlem. Aloft Hotels was a fun experience. It was a fun experience because it seemed like they were trying to create a funky atmosphere. Which is different and I do remember them after staying there years later. Besides that they were like any normal place, clean and friendly. I would recommend it.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
Always a great experience to be had at Aloft Hotels. Moderns and a great atmosphere is what I love and this hotel has it all. I love the amentities, the service and the hotel as a whole. I stay here from time to time and have never had a bad experience!
Jamie A.
Globetrotter Expert
I've only stayed wants here, but if you're looking for something different this is definitely the place for you. It was very trendy and minimalist-ish and quite different and fun for a few nights. The price is a little more than I would like to pay, but it was a good experience nonetheless. Rooms were clean and staff were very friendly. Decor is super trendy and fun.
Ashley G.
Richmond, TX
My company hosted a conference at the Aloft in Oklahoma City, near Bricktown. The location is amazing, and the hotel was so nice. We loved the food, layout of the meeting rooms, quality of the hotel rooms, and the service we received from the hotel staff was top notch!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?