BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Douglas T.
St Petersburg, FL
I recently stayed at an Aloft Hotel both in Los Angeles (near airport) and in Sarasota, FL. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Aloft. They have an amazing design and look to them, and the staff is super nice and helpful. When we did have an issue, they quickly fixed it, and offered us a free breakfast. The pools are nice, and lobby bar is fun. I always will recommend Aloft Hotels!!
Mari O.
Hip, fun, accessible, and not too expensive - we stayed at an aloft for the weekend and had no issues with our stay, except for some surly front desk folks. I am giving it 3 stars, however, because the general upkeep of the hotel wasn't great. While it looked flashy, it only took a few minutes to realize a lot of the room was fraying or older than it appeared.
Emily T.
Green Bay, WI
We are reserving rooms at Aloft Hotel in Green Bay, Wisconsin for our wedding. Our guests are excited to stay at this new modern hotel. I have been at the hotel for various events and love the atmosphere. The staff has been helpful in accommodating us as well.
Rochelle D.
Norwalk, CA
I stayed in an aloft hotel while in New York. Great customer service, housekeeping and well kept room. I felt comfortable during my stay that lasted 4 or 5 days. Would recommend if you are doing business travel and want to feel comfortable away from home.
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
One of my favorite hotels to stay in! Great customer service, great people that work there, great help when looking for local places to go. No pro/cons. Favorite part is the XYZ Bar! It's very modern with a touch of elegance! Great Hotel! Very Satisfied!
Kyesha M.
Jacksonville, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I overly loveee this hotel. The futuristic vibe I get while staying here is amazing. The rooms are always so clean and the bathrooms are beautiful. I've never had anything bad to say about this hotel. The front desk was always helpful. For the price, you get what you pay for, in my opinion. I honestly try to stay at an Aloft whenever I travel out of town.
Brittany S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband and I LOVE staying in aloft hotels when we travel. The decor is fun and funky. The rooms are essentially the same at every aloft hotel, which we like because you always know what to expect. We love that they have a bar in the lobby- it makes a great meeting place and pre-dinner drinks spot. The rooms have always been clean and well appointed.
Tayy 💋.
Glenn Dale, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Definition of modern hospitality.
I’ve visited only once in Philadelphia. But it was such a new experience in a hotel. The way the room was set up, the technology, the lobby. I really enjoyed it and can’t wait to stay at all their locations across the US. I hope to see these hotels grow internationally because they’re so up to date with what people want.
Sydney D.
Healdsburg, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite hotels. Their rates are reasonable. And their disabled rooms are perfect. They are also one of the few that charge you the same room rate for that disabled room even though it has more square footage. Most hotels will upcharge you because of the extra room. They are a fantastic budget hotel that seems like a 5 star getaway.
Denisse V.
I love this hotel! Its modern and colorful, I felt like i was in anothee dimension when i stayed ther. I use because of honeymoon to enjoy the city. I adore their pool, their bed, and their breakfast!
April S.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?