BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Angie B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Modern hotel in a budget, bed is very comfortable and rooms are always a good size my only problem is the thin walls, I always seem to hear my neighbors! But def worth it for the price
Dora M.
Really nice. Up to date. Some of the nicer hotels we have stayed in. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. They aren't cheap though so be okay with spending some cash.
Meghan B.
I loved staying aloft in Atlanta. The staff was friendly, the room was cozy. Near the park Amd music festival we were attending. I would stay again and recommend this to a friend.
Jill C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Amazing hotel and amazing rooms. I was so pleased at my first time in aloft and cant wait to go back. Very clean, modern and nice. The hotel bar/lounge had great food and service.
Kinga S.
Arlington Hts, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Modern, clean, friendly staff and often can find a great deal. Usually very good restaurant choices in many of their hotels. Great customer service, always enjoy staying here.
Samantha R.
Very unique but awesome rooms. Love the style and functionality of it. Had my two week old with us when we stayed and he slept soundly on the bed. Clean sheets and good staff.
Shayne H.
Wake forest, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nice hotel chain. Definitely expensive but it’s worth the price if you are staying in one of the newer ones. Love the modern chic feel to it and the service is pretty good across the board I always enjoy staying here on business trips
Eb W.
The Colony, TX
This hotel is bomb! The view from the upper floor onto Congress is amazing. The Caroline Upstairs is super nice and I love the outdoor/indoor element. I had a great stay at Aloft!
Wendy P.
Asbury Park
My "concert" go to hotel. There's generally one by all the arenas. Super convenient, pleasant employees, informal check in, snacks available. Parking by room is great.
Emily D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are fun places to stay and are animal friendly. Some even have shelter pets living in the lobby, so this is the perfect hotel for a dog lover. The accommodations are top notch and I have enjoyed each of my stays here.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?