BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
I stayed at Aloft for the first time in Raleigh NC last summer. For the hotel to be so small it was simply amazing. It was so quiet and detailed, very upscale and artsy, I loved it! I will definitely be staying at these hotels again and recommending them to others!
Denisse V.
I love this hotel! Its modern and colorful, I felt like i was in anothee dimension when i stayed ther. I use because of honeymoon to enjoy the city. I adore their pool, their bed, and their breakfast!
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
Globetrotter Expert
Recently stayed in Nashville at the hotel there. I am a SPG member so it was a big part in us going there but I am so glad we did. I travel a lot and this hotel was clean, friendly and all around a great spot. I wish they had a pool at this location but other than that, our room was great and I would 100% stay at another aloft hotel at any time!
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Just got ALOFT in our city of Oklahoma. SO GORGEOUS. I love this place so much. It is a unique experience to stay at and everyone was so kind and welcoming. A little on the pricier side, but if you are looking for somewhere nice to stay I recommend this place!
Jessica L. M.
Our family always looks forward to our stay at Aloft Hotel.  The customer service is always outstanding and willing to accommodate you in any way possible.  Our family loves that Aloft is pet-friendly!!  The hotel is always kept up and well maintained.  We have nothing but amazing things to say about Aloft!  Our favorite location is in Asheville, NC!
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love walking into the lobby and smelling the subtle scent of citrus. The staff is always friendly, the lobby is always so clean and the bar is always friendly and welcoming not stuffy or overwhelming. The rooms are amazing and always vary well laid out
Manasa V.
Globetrotter Expert
Love Love Love all Aloft properties. This hotel sets itself apart from the others with its decor, room layout, and unique look. We always stay at the Aloft in Las Colinas, Dallas. We love that the price is always decent for the great experience. Good value for money. Would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive but different stay.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Globetrotter Expert
Interior is super hip and funky! The complimentary toiletries are Bliss. It's a beauty lover's dream come true. Clean rooms and bathrooms. My room included a mini fridge which I found very helpful. The check in area had a very relaxed lounge area.
caroline w.
Addison, TX
Aloft hotels... a destination to that is one to be revisitted time and time again. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that has the chance to stay. I use it about once a month. The rooms are well decorated and the lobby is exquisite. Highly satisfied.
Alaina R.
Chambersburg, PA
Forever changing the game with their interesting, modern decorations. They have awesome customer service, and they're extremely accommodating to you. Always my first choice when I'm looking for a hotel, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?