BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
One of my favorite hotels to stay in! Great customer service, great people that work there, great help when looking for local places to go. No pro/cons. Favorite part is the XYZ Bar! It's very modern with a touch of elegance! Great Hotel! Very Satisfied!
Mari O.
Hip, fun, accessible, and not too expensive - we stayed at an aloft for the weekend and had no issues with our stay, except for some surly front desk folks. I am giving it 3 stars, however, because the general upkeep of the hotel wasn't great. While it looked flashy, it only took a few minutes to realize a lot of the room was fraying or older than it appeared.
Amanda L.
Broken Arrow, OK
i got a gorgeous loft in downtown tulsa for my 21st birthday. the room was huge and so beautiful. the price was extremely fair, the only downside was that they were doing construction so the entrance was hard to find. would definitely recommend this hotel.
Rochelle D.
Norwalk, CA
I stayed in an aloft hotel while in New York. Great customer service, housekeeping and well kept room. I felt comfortable during my stay that lasted 4 or 5 days. Would recommend if you are doing business travel and want to feel comfortable away from home.
Brittany S.
Globetrotter Expert
My husband and I LOVE staying in aloft hotels when we travel. The decor is fun and funky. The rooms are essentially the same at every aloft hotel, which we like because you always know what to expect. We love that they have a bar in the lobby- it makes a great meeting place and pre-dinner drinks spot. The rooms have always been clean and well appointed.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
I stayed at Aloft for the first time in Raleigh NC last summer. For the hotel to be so small it was simply amazing. It was so quiet and detailed, very upscale and artsy, I loved it! I will definitely be staying at these hotels again and recommending them to others!
Kyesha M.
Jacksonville, FL
Globetrotter Expert
I overly loveee this hotel. The futuristic vibe I get while staying here is amazing. The rooms are always so clean and the bathrooms are beautiful. I've never had anything bad to say about this hotel. The front desk was always helpful. For the price, you get what you pay for, in my opinion. I honestly try to stay at an Aloft whenever I travel out of town.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Just got ALOFT in our city of Oklahoma. SO GORGEOUS. I love this place so much. It is a unique experience to stay at and everyone was so kind and welcoming. A little on the pricier side, but if you are looking for somewhere nice to stay I recommend this place!
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
Globetrotter Expert
Recently stayed in Nashville at the hotel there. I am a SPG member so it was a big part in us going there but I am so glad we did. I travel a lot and this hotel was clean, friendly and all around a great spot. I wish they had a pool at this location but other than that, our room was great and I would 100% stay at another aloft hotel at any time!
Denisse V.
I love this hotel! Its modern and colorful, I felt like i was in anothee dimension when i stayed ther. I use because of honeymoon to enjoy the city. I adore their pool, their bed, and their breakfast!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?