BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE this hotel! It's super modern, super cool vibe. The staff was really nice and accommodating too. They had a cute little bar inside the hotel too. I try and stay at these anytime I'm traveling.
Maegan C.
Middlesboro, KY
I recently stayed at an ALOFT in Newport, KY and was very impressed.  It was super clean and the decor was very modern.  Staff was very friendly.  Overall, great experience!
Tammie W.
Vienna , VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Awesome hotel. Really affordable. Small but in a cute way. They have an awesome buffet breakfast. I stayed at one in Malaysia and it was as great, better than ones I’ve stayed at in the states.
Margaret H.
Brooklyn, NY
I stayed here once and was in awe. It was one of the nicest rooms I’ve seen been in. Very sexy the room was and I felt sexy in it I never left the room and I went to stay there again and will.
Gypsie A.
Cameron, NC
I stayed at Aloft in Jacksonville, Florida, and it was truly the best hotel experience I have ever had. The hotel is aesthetically appealing. It was more of an experience than a place to stay!
Kristina M.
Brandon, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very modern unique hotel. I loved the room set up where the bathroom is behind the bed. Stayed in aloft in Brussels was able to watch the soccer game at their bar with great food and snacks.
Amanda B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The amenities were decent. The customer service was very slow. I asked for hot water to make tea while I was in the lobby (machine was broken) and it took them 30 minutes to bring it to me.
Eunice V.
Wyoming
Very neat and convenient. My family and I have stayed at Aloft Hotels many times. Very comfortable and everything that you need you can find. Iron, iron board, microwave, coffee maker, etc.
Kayla R.
Naperville, Il
Clean rooms. Room service was always there when needed. Nice bar area on the first floor to hang out at. Staff was super friendly. Overall satisfied with this hotel and would stay again.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Aloft Hotel in Chicago and it was fantastic. I did not originally know that this chain is owned by W hotels. Now that I know, I could definitely sense the W ambiance in this hotel. It had a modern yet comfortable feel, and the pricing was very reasonable. Such a wonderful choice for staying in the middle of the city, I would definitely stay there again.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?