BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Laura L.
Charlotte
Stayed at the Epicenter location in Uptown Charlotte. As a Charlotte native was familiar with the area so location was very nice. But for such an expensive hotel, parking was NOT included and the Epicenter parking is $20 a day with no in and out entry. The hotel itself is very upscale and modern with a great lounge area downstairs and a very nice bar. Room was a little small but had a great view. Could not get over the parking situation to give 5 stars. Probably will not stay there again because of the parking.
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
I was totally blown away by this hotel. I recently stayed the weekend in Philadelphia for a motorcycle event and this was the host hotel. This place is beautiful and the staff are wonderful. The rooms are amazing. The beds and linen are so soft and comfortable. Even the bath products they have leave your skin feeling so nourished. They have the dispensers on the show walls unlike the tiny bottles you usually see. They had a indoor pool, gym, outdoor area with couches, pool table, and bar. Most places don't want to deal with a bunch of bikers but this place treated us very well. I highly recommend this place as I will be staying there again next year.
Ellie T.
Nashville, TN
Aloft hotels are very nice from first glance. I love how modern all of their interior design is and the nice clean, contemporary details. However, I will say that I have seem some pretty "beat up" rooms in Aloft hotels. It seems to attract a very young, hip crowd. With the thin walls, I've had some trouble sleeping here. I've also noticed some of the furniture really scratched up and not well taken care of. Overall, Aloft are nice hotels, just need a little more attention to detail.
Christine S.
Indian Trail, NC
Really cool place to stay. I had a pretty good experience at the one in Richmond, VA. In the lobby is homemade lemonade that was delicious! The chef came out to ask for feedback to which I told her it was wonderful. They were quick to give me extra points for not having a particular cable that allows you to stream movies from your phone to the tv. The hot wings at the restaurant were amazing. I did however leave a pair of shoes behind when I checked out. I called and talked to the housekeeping supervisor who said he'd ask the housekeeper that cleaned the room and get back to me whether my shoes were found and he never called me back. That's the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5.
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY
I highly recommend Aloft hotels to anyone looking to enjoy a weekend getaway. I love their stylish interiors and great service. I also love that they are more affordable than the other hotels on the Starwood portfolio, so I can earn points even when I am traveling on a budget. However, I have noticed that the standards vary by location. The Nashville West End Aloft was dirty, dated, and their employees were not the best.  The valet was some of the worst i have experience. The Aloft in Chicago city center, was phenomenal, they were super friendly had amazing restaurants attached and a great valet service.
Kendra S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
These hotels are European style but they don't announce that! I stayed with my boyfriend, his brother and uncle one night and as we were blowing up the air mattress, my boyfriend looks up to see his brother's bare behind in the shower! Turns out the shower wall is NOT smoked glass!! The brother didn't know and went on with his shower as usual! They should really tell a person that the shower is see through before they give them the hotel key! It was a funny experience though!
Shelby B.
I've stayed at this hotel while I was on vacation near Virginia Beach. The location where I was at had lots of parking, was wheelchair accessible, and the indoor and outdoor facilities were nice and clean. There was a modern vibe to the interior decoration of the lobby area, which extended to the key-carded rooms. My room was a double bed with an attached bath, and everything was open and room service came to clean every morning. Employees were very professional and offered to help me with my bags. The only negative experience I had was that their body wash made the skin on my face break out in a rash.
Alea B.
Charlotte, NC
I have stayed at the aloft multiple times. They always exceed my expectations. They are kind, formal yet casual, and always make it well worth your while. I stay once, then a few months later I wanted to stay again the in the same room for my anniversary but couldn't remember the room number. The sales department found it for us and made sure that we had the room and even through in a little extra for us. Not to mention the awesome view!
Jeremy P.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft is a modern hotel that is great for single travelers of younger couples. They are always very clean rooms with minimalistic furniture (think Ikea but not in a cheap way) and a ton of lively amenities. One of my favorite features is the rooting room service. All you have to do it open the app, pick the items that you want and send it to the kitchen. A few minutes later there's a call on your phone and a friendly robot waiting outside of your door. It will then open it's compartment where you can retrieve your food without the awkward interactions where you feel obligated to tip.
Rachel F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These hotels look hip, and I suppose if you're just on business and want a quick and cheap stay, it's good for that. Asthetically they are very well designed rooms, but the comfort is not there. I stayed at Aloft Boston for an event. The beds are just not comfortable. Compare that to say, a bed in any Marriott Hotels or Hyatt Hotel or [product:hilton-hotels] or Westin Hotels & Resorts, it's far below par. If the beds were more comfortable I'd stay here for all kinds of things. I feel like they spent more time on looking hip than getting a comfortable bed.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?