BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
Globetrotter Expert
During the spring, my boyfriend and I stayed at an Aloft hotel in Cupertino, CA. I was amazed with the size of the room we got. I always thought the rooms were more compact, made for a couple, overnight stays, or just for sleep. The room included a California king size bed, an L shaped couch set, a Fat boy bean bag, flat screen tv, and lots of living space. The room was clean and neat.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I stayed in the Aloft Hotels at the Detroit Whitney building in Detroit, Michigan. The room had very modern decor and the hotel lobby was stunning. I don't recall anything bothering me about my stay and i would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.
christina v.
marina, CA
This hotel felt like a night club. With all the neon lights in the lobby and elevator. It was a very lively hotel aimed to market the younger demographic. The coolest thing I experienced at this hotel was the robot that brought you items you needed directly to your room!
Saskia D.
Chandler, AZ
I would definitely prefer not to stay in these hotels if I had the choice. Customer service was good, but the rooms were below average. They seemed very cheap for how much I was paying. I wouldn't recommend this hotel if there was another similar hotel in the same area.
Lauren W.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in this hotel the night before an early morning flight. I booked very last minute and the price was great. The aesthetics in this hotel are awesome! The common space has an awesome vibe. The room itself was spacious and segmented so that the sleeping area was separate from the bathroom. The bed was comfortable and the shower was very lovely. This is a great hotel chain.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in the Brickell Miami location and it was quite lovely. I will say that the pictures of the pools were very misleading and the residential part not well explained on the website. One of the pools pictured was actually a resident only pool and the other pools were shallow and in the shade most of the day. Otherwise it was great and I would stay at another Aloft hotel
Olivia H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I haven't been able to stay in an Aloft hotel since the first time I did a few years back out in Colorado, some suburb of Denver. BEAUTIFUL hotel. They had a great concierge. It's one of those hotels that makes you feel very fancy and upscale. The housekeeping was done very neatly the few times they came in to clean. I would recommend this to anyone traveling in the area!
Elvy L.
Maquoketa, IA
I have traveled so much in the past had to run out so many hotels but so far I love this one just because they have the most comfortable beds out of all the other hotels that we have run it out for a family it's just so amazing plus they have amazing customer service
Autumn E.
Very modern and clean. The price was perfect for the location (National Harbor) and the quality of the room. I both liked and disliked how it has shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in dispensing containers attached to the wall. It's convenient, but I'm not sure how sanitary it is. There's a pool table and a bar near the lobby. Playing pool was fun! Overall, I had a pleasant one-night stay.
Shardá F.
Baton Rouge, LA
We stayed at the Aloft one Thanksgiving in New Orleans and it was beautiful! Very modern like. We purchased our stay through Hotwire and it was definitely priced accordingly. The pros were that it was new clean and modern the cons were they didn't have much of a breakfast and the rooms didn't have a microwave or fridge. Other than that I would still stay there again.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?