BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Vanessa K.
Corpus Christi, TX
A couple weeks back, I stayed at the Aloft hotel in San Antonio. Overall, it was a really nice stay. The pool was amazing. The room we stayed in was beautiful, with a really simple design. The only thing I didn't like was having to use the key card to get in the elevator. I understand why they have it like that, but it does get just slightly annoying after awhile
Douglas T.
St Petersburg, FL
I recently stayed at an Aloft Hotel both in Los Angeles (near airport) and in Sarasota, FL. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Aloft. They have an amazing design and look to them, and the staff is super nice and helpful. When we did have an issue, they quickly fixed it, and offered us a free breakfast. The pools are nice, and lobby bar is fun. I always will recommend Aloft Hotels!!
Gabrielle M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love the modern Aloft Hotels. My husband and I know what we are getting when we stay here and enjoy the ambiance and modern feel of the brands. The hotels rooms are always bright and clean. I enjoy the wall art and the hotel brand is always clean and smells great. I like the signature fragrances in the hotel rooms. We will continue to enjoy these modern hotels.
Hillary C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Aloft hotels! They are always stunning and normally located in very cool areas. Their service is awesome, and the price is normally great. They do vary between hotels, each is different with some being not as nice. The bathroom is often a little exposed in the rooms as well with a more "loft" style feel. Other than that I would 100% recommend them.
Mari O.
Hip, fun, accessible, and not too expensive - we stayed at an aloft for the weekend and had no issues with our stay, except for some surly front desk folks. I am giving it 3 stars, however, because the general upkeep of the hotel wasn't great. While it looked flashy, it only took a few minutes to realize a lot of the room was fraying or older than it appeared.
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
One of my favorite hotels to stay in! Great customer service, great people that work there, great help when looking for local places to go. No pro/cons. Favorite part is the XYZ Bar! It's very modern with a touch of elegance! Great Hotel! Very Satisfied!
Emily T.
Green Bay, WI
We are reserving rooms at Aloft Hotel in Green Bay, Wisconsin for our wedding. Our guests are excited to stay at this new modern hotel. I have been at the hotel for various events and love the atmosphere. The staff has been helpful in accommodating us as well.
Rochelle D.
Norwalk , CA
I stayed in an aloft hotel while in New York. Great customer service, housekeeping and well kept room. I felt comfortable during my stay that lasted 4 or 5 days. Would recommend if you are doing business travel and want to feel comfortable away from home.
Kyesha M.
Jacksonville, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I overly loveee this hotel. The futuristic vibe I get while staying here is amazing. The rooms are always so clean and the bathrooms are beautiful. I've never had anything bad to say about this hotel. The front desk was always helpful. For the price, you get what you pay for, in my opinion. I honestly try to stay at an Aloft whenever I travel out of town.
Tayy 💋.
Glenn Dale, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Definition of modern hospitality.
I’ve visited only once in Philadelphia. But it was such a new experience in a hotel. The way the room was set up, the technology, the lobby. I really enjoyed it and can’t wait to stay at all their locations across the US. I hope to see these hotels grow internationally because they’re so up to date with what people want.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?