BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Edie I.
Grand Prairie, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
 Aloft hotels are awesome! It gives you a very earthy, earthbound feeling. They are all about conservation, saving water, and saving the planet. And each of the rooms you can see so. Displaying open ceilings, and water pressure from the bathroom saves water as well. And you use your hotel key card to access the room which also  manages the lights within the room. It's an awesome hotel, great decorations, and makes you feel like you're helping the earth
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
If you're looking for modern rooms with easy going amenities, I recommend Aloft.  I've stayed in Philadelphia, Detroit, Chicago, New York and Los Angeles Aloft properties and they always seem to be in convenient locations with happy staff.  The bar in each location always is welcoming.  A word of caution - do not let the bartender at the Philly airport location challenge you to a game of Connect 4 - He'll beat you every time!
Darcy C.
Saint Paul, MN
Aloft hotels are great if you're looking for a nice, though not frilly accommodation. I stayed at Aloft Harlem for a weekend and had a great experience overall. The room was clean and quiet, and though not huge, it had everything I needed. They know that young people need plugs right by the bed! I wish there had been a restaurant in the hotel because I had a migrane one night and had to eat what they had in the lobby and it wasn't great...
Courtney G.
Philadelphia , PA
I really enjoyed my stay at the Aloft in Dulles. I was on a last minute business trip; I wasn't familiar with the area and hadn't stayed at the Aloft before. I got in very late, I would rather be up late than stuck in DC traffic so I went after, and someone was there to check me in swiftly. The room was gorgeous! I loved the artwork and the setup of the shower. Perfect for business travelers who want to be cosy and not get lost in a huge room.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Walk into an aloft hotel and it smells like the air in Vegas hotels . They pump bliss fragrance into the air vents ! So good . What else is so good at aloft hotels ? The bed ! Amazing . Also , the frosted glass that separates the shower from the bedroom . Sexy. This is a young hip yummy smelling great place to sleep !! Love it
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My sister recently hosted a staycation series at the Aloft Galleria is Houston. The hotel lobby area was beautiful. As an avid photographer (any by photographer I mean iPhone pictures), I loved the layout for picture taking purposes. The beds were comfy and the rooms were adorable. The only downside was that the first room that I had smelled like weed. They quickly rectified the situation, though, and I enjoyed the remainder of my stay.
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
I have stayed at the Aloft in Milwaukee. Our room was relatively clean, a lot of dust was visible on the table tops and bed frames. Our little mini fridge was gross and the freezer portion was completely frozen over and could not be used. Walls were SUUUUPER thin- could hear soft footsteps walking past our room at all times..
Aimee M.
Orchard Park, NY
We stayed in the Aloft Cancun. The location was nice but the lobby and hallways were very stinky. One of our two beds didn't come with a fitted sheet or blanket and we had to call down to get them. They brought us a top sheet. We called again and nobody came. The food was good and breakfast was delicious. I'd recommend the breakfast package if someone sores stay there. I won't be going back to that hotel. We preferred two other resorts.
Cindy C.
Hialeah, FL
So I recently stayed in an Aloft Hotel in Brickell, Miami, FL and it was great. So chic and modern. The rooms are spacious, our specific room had a balcony, and the bathroom was so modern and very aesthetically pleasing lol. My only complain was having to pay for parking even though we booked our stay. So parking was an additional $25 per night (thankfully we only stayed for one night).
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at an Aloft hotel in Texas. It was extremely modern looking and had nice amenities like a bar and a game room. It did cost a lottile more than I wanted to pay but we certainly enjoyed our time their!
April S.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?