BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Harlie L.
In 2015 stayed at an alot hotel in san Francisco. Definitively the coolest hotel i have ever stayed at. Very clean, very modern looking. My favorite parts was the elevator. The floor looked like liquid. It moved when you stepped on it. Also pet friendly which is a must! I would recommend this hotel and anytime one is available where i need a place to stay, i would choose this one first.
Jacque H.
Apache Jct, AZ
Aloft Whotel in Tempe AZ...was my most memorable stay-cation. I was with a new guy at the time and he came out to visit from California so we chose Aloft on Tempe town lake as our weekend romance getaway. It was beautiful. Our room was super modernized and the shower made me want to never leave. The staff in the bar downstairs were great! I would definitely go back....kinda pricey though.
Janey S.
Orland, CA
Aloft has a fresh urban feel with a sleek modern look. With multiple stays, the rooms have always been roomy and clean. The only downside to the Aloft rooms is that the wall between the bathroom and regular room is frosted glass, which can be a little awkward when staying with just a friend. It would also be nice if they included breakfast, like other hotels in their price point.
Galilea M.
I LOVED THIS HOTEL!!!! First of all they have a pet allowance policy and they don't charge any additional fees for it. Also the decor is so modern and chic I couldn't help but do my own IG photoshoot. They have a pretty swanky bar in the lobby and they serve breakfast a la carte. Overall it was a wonderful experience with great service and a great environment. I truly loved it.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I stayed in the Aloft Hotels at the Detroit Whitney building in Detroit, Michigan. The room had very modern decor and the hotel lobby was stunning. I don't recall anything bothering me about my stay and i would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
What a great experience!! We LOVED staying here for a weekend getaway right downtown Detroit. We enjoyed the hotel so much, we didn't even need to leave! It's within walking distance of all the attractions, the staff was very helpful and accommodating, and the building and views are unbelievable. We only live an hour away, but will definitely make another weekend trip in the future!
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
Globetrotter Expert
During the spring, my boyfriend and I stayed at an Aloft hotel in Cupertino, CA. I was amazed with the size of the room we got. I always thought the rooms were more compact, made for a couple, overnight stays, or just for sleep. The room included a California king size bed, an L shaped couch set, a Fat boy bean bag, flat screen tv, and lots of living space. The room was clean and neat.
christina v.
marina, CA
This hotel felt like a night club. With all the neon lights in the lobby and elevator. It was a very lively hotel aimed to market the younger demographic. The coolest thing I experienced at this hotel was the robot that brought you items you needed directly to your room!
Lauren W.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in this hotel the night before an early morning flight. I booked very last minute and the price was great. The aesthetics in this hotel are awesome! The common space has an awesome vibe. The room itself was spacious and segmented so that the sleeping area was separate from the bathroom. The bed was comfortable and the shower was very lovely. This is a great hotel chain.
Saskia D.
Chandler, AZ
I would definitely prefer not to stay in these hotels if I had the choice. Customer service was good, but the rooms were below average. They seemed very cheap for how much I was paying. I wouldn't recommend this hotel if there was another similar hotel in the same area.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?