BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Star W.
Houston , TX
Globetrotter Expert
This hotel is so bomb. Each one is decorated differently in fact every room in the hotel is decorated differently with extravagant decorations. They have an amazing bar pool and lounge I love it definitely recommended.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
Globetrotter Expert
We stayed at the location in Chicago and it was in the perfect location. The rooms are small but well designed and efficient. I was impressed with the service because I asked the front desk for directions to a drug store. The staffer asked what I needed from the store and showed me that they sell cold medicine and first aid kits onsite. If you're very sick, it's a great service so you don't have the brave the cold.
Melyssa E.
I wish I could give it zero star. It was awful. The rooms are entirely too small and not functional at all. The way the bathroom was set up and designed was just crazy. The atmosphere just wasn't at all what I was looking for. And the location of this particular one that I stayed at was terrible. It was in the very back of a neighborhood that was still under construction which meant terrible views all the way around.
Jasmine B.
Bloomington, IN
Visited the Aloft in Chicago near O'Hare Airport a few years ago. I believe that this was my favorite hotel that I have visited over the past few years. The decor was beautiful, our bathroom was huge, or view was amazing and the room gave off a romantic vibe. Will definitely be visiting again.
Reem A.
Staying in a loft right now. It's nice but the cleanliness has much to be desired. The whole hotel just had a smell to it and the room smell was worse. Found stains and goo in the second bed in the room. Despite having two do not disturb signs up (a magnet and a hang tag). The housekeeping came into the room while I was sleeping. The valet took over 15 minutes each time. Sometimes longer.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
We had a terrible experience after the airport sent us here after a canceled flight. Our first room was covered in trash and the beds were unmade. The tv was on like someone had recently been there. When I complained they sent me to a new room with only one bed when I needed two.  They never said sorry for any troubles. Once we finally got a double bed room it was small, dark, and musty.
Ana R.
The aloft is very modern and chic with clean lines and pops of color. Your weekly business traveler might have trouble adjusting to the ambiance but if you are looking for a comfy bed and lounge type feel then this is your place. I have stayed in several alofts and I do recommend you try it at least once. Again this is more of a modern look but still offers a great hotel experience.
Jenn H.
Best staff I have ever encountered at any hotel chain. The rooms are comfortable, and quiet. They use Bliss products in their showers making it I don't carry shampoo or body wash when staying with them.
Anna D.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert
I always love when I'm at aloft hotels because they always feel newly renovated. The staff is always friendly and I feel like they are a premium product. The only thing I get frustrated with is when they choose look over functionality. For instance, one aloft hotel I was at in Miami was beautiful and the bathroom was stunning, but not well lit. A girls gotta put on makeup!
Holly V.
fort mill
Globetrotter Expert
This is a great hotel option if you are looking for luxury on a budget. We stayed at the Aloft in Downtown Asheville for a friends bachelorette and they were fabulous. The rooms were spacious and the front desk staff were super helpful and friendly. We were able to stay in the midst of downtown without having to fork out hundreds of dollars for a room. Very affordable!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?