BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Rosa B.
Orem
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at the Aloft in Santa Clara, CA. I loved how friendly their personnel were. They made me feel like they appreciate my business. The breakfast bar wasn't the greatest but I haven't been to a hotel where the food is better. They are in the people business for use. I'd go back again!
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I travel a lot to Atlanta and this is my go to hotel. The beds are heavenly and even looked into purchasing a bed set lol. There was a bar in the lobby and breakfast in the morning. Rooms were spacious, inviting and current. Staff was super friendly and made my stay every time worth coming back.
Lala F.
Jacksonville, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love how modern this hotel is. Being a blogger this is always a plus. Amazing photo ops! The staff is friendly. The beds are comfy and clean. The hallways are quite. I’ve also attended events at he a loft and it’s always a pleasure. I also love their bar in the lobby. Very chic hotel.
Serghinia U.
Aloft was new in Miami when I first went. I had to go because it looked so modern and nice. My stay was absolutely great. The room was very comfortable and the price was even better! Very affordable and they have a great lounge to hang out in. I recommend this place to everyone!
Amber L.
I love the Look... but that's about it... No complimentary NOTHING!! Even have to pay for parking at the couple I've stayed in... so I'm not sure if all make you pay.... I just feel with the amount of money bring spent for a night... some better perks should be offered!
Alexis D.
Washington, DC
I was really impressed with my first experience but find it a little on the more expensive side for what you are getting compared to other hotels. The room I stayed in was lovely and had new appliances but the price was a bit much for a young professional like myself
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When it comes to a-loft I’d give them an okay to good rating. The hotels are nice & modern, but the rooms I’ve stayed in were pretty small. It has been one of the more pricey options & while overall experience is good there’s better options in the price range.
Jenniffer C.
Suffolk, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the way of this hotel look the bed the bathroom make me feel like I was at home for some reason I stay for the fist time in aloft at san Francisco and it was a really nice customer services with shuttle to the aiport I really enjoy my stay there
Rachael B.
San Antonio
Stayed at the aloft in Frisco ,tx for my honeymoon and enjoyed my entire stay. They cut out all the unnecessary junk and concentrate on the things that mean the most in a hotel stay. And as for that particular location the staff was phenomenal.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Stayed in an Aloft hotel several weeks ago for the first time in Charlotte, NC. It was a last minute girls trip so we booked it from the road while traveling. None of us had ever stayed in an Aloft. Boy were we surprised! Great service, great hotel and very cool atmosphere. Located in the epicenter of the city, our room had high ceilings, bliss spa products and was very clean. Only negative thing was it was super hard to locate and when we got there, parking and a valet was nonexistent.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?