BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Amy B.
Roseville, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the aloft in Rancho Cucamonga California, it was very well kept, the staff was great. The decor was modern and neat. It had a lounge/bar in the lobby with pool tables and a fire place. Our first room had an issue with the air conditioning but the manager sent up a tech right away.. Unfortunately it couldnt be fixed so we were moved and for our troubles we received a free night.
Jeffrey L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love the affordability. Love that it appeals to millennials. Love that aloft reaches out to local artists. I really love the design of the hotel rooms. Nowadays, as a millennial, we spend most times outside of the hotel room exploring when we travel, so we don’t need that fancy a hotel room. Aloft is the perfect product for us because it’s affordable, well designed, hip, and clean.
Angelica R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Let me start by stating working in Hospitality i am a little picky. I have yet to stay so i will update and they can turn it around but as of now not to sure. I am seven weeks from my stay called with a couple of questions. First being how far from the airport response ummm i dont know maybe 20 minutes (googled it no traffic its 45 minutes). Whats going on during our stay gave dates getting a room anywhere was tough. "Yeah, we're full" are you child friendly "ummm yeah kids stay here" Googled again and this location is amazing for fsmilies. Hoping it was a traniee or off day. But i am expected better service over the phone or atleast a kniw the answer to the basic questions.
Danira V.
Jackson Hts, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed here in Colorado on a Monday night, paid over 160$ (which I found later was half the actual regular price of 300$+) for no view, and nothing special. I get it, you’re “city center” but I def would have saved more staying in Denver tech center and just ubering. Very simple room, not worth it. The staff was nice tho 🤷🏻‍♀️
Taylor R.
We stay at aloft quite a bit. Especially the one in Cincinnati, OH. My favorite aloft that I've been to is in Asheville, NC.. The hotels are pet friendly and have a hipster vibe. So, I love the decor and the environment. The rooms tend to be smaller, but the space is used well. If you're a gold member you get two free drinks.
Leslie G.
Tallahassee
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These hotels are so chic! The beds are great, the room is not large but it has everything you need plus a TON of natural light if you open the blinds. Love that there’s a fridge in every room. Love the marketplace although it can be pricey and the cooked food depends on the quality of the cooks, but that’s everywhere you go.
Tamara J.
I loved my recent stay at ALoft Hotels! The room was spacious and comfortable and the bathroom had plenty of counter space for getting ready. I also loved the fruit infused water and dog treats available in the lobby - Great touch!
Todd Y.
Charlotte
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I can say this is my Favorite. I haven't been to the Aloft location in Charlotte NC but last months work lead me to the Airport Aloft location in Miami. As soon as you walk in its bright, and color coordinated. There's a free pool table to the left, along with other classic games. The bar area in the back was plenty of space to meet with my other photographers before the job and unwind after work.  The staff seems more relaxed and down to earth/fun type people which make me feel more comfortable. Location was nice with food and stores near. I will make sure I book again when I have another photo job in Miami
Tamara M.
AKRON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very trendy and the two I’ve stayed in were in prime locations - close to nightlife, transportation, food, etc. I think you pay for the squishy elevator floor and the sleek looking walls, but hate that there is a lack of privacy for the bathroom and the prices and customer service is nothing to write home about.
Ally R.
Wauwatosa
Went to the aloft in Syracuse on our way to the Adirondacks and it was great. Beautiful rooms nice and modern, quiet and staff was super friendly. I used booking.com to get it and the price was a lot cheaper than a lot of the other hotels in the area and was way nicer. Super pleased will be back in the future!!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?