BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Elizabeth D.
Fountain Vly, CA
I've stayed at an Aloft once and I stayed at the one in Cancun, Mexico. I've stayed at multiple Starwood brand hotels as my dad is a Platinum Member and we also have a timeshare based in the Bahamas that we travel with, that we also used in Cancun. We ended up spending our last night in the Aloft Cancun Hotel. Aloft hotels are very unique. They are super modern, have weird furniture, the floor in the elevator was somewhat like a lava lamp and when you stepped on it, the blue contents moved around under the pressure of your feet. They're really cool hotels and on the lower end of price points. There's not too many of them around, so if you ever find one in an area that you're staying at, I definitely recommend at least just checking the hotel out even if you don't stay at it.
Donnavasquez D.
macon, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed in an aloft in downtown Atlanta. Staff was nice. Room had a nice view but was very small. Amenities were lacking. Location was good for walking to tourists sites.
Sarah C.
Englewood, OH
Wow. These hotels are rear. Easy reservation process and what cute modern rooms. If there is an option of an aloft hotel wherever I am staying, that will be my pick every time. So happy with my stay.
Mayra C.
San Diego
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love staying at these! They are super cute and very modern. The food choices are great and the bars are usually really fun. Staff is friendly and the rooms were clean.
Fatima A.
Austin , TX
I had to stay in Adam Antonio for a nursing review course and my husband booked this hotel chain for me. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was a fun littl set up in the lobby, lots of seating as if there would be live enertainment or large parties enjoying the space for work gatherings or whatever. Although I spent most of my time outside the hotel, I didn't see any live music performances nor any adverts for them. They do not have a hot food service option but are affiliated with nearby restaurants. I called one and there was no answer. I called the other and enjoyed a really yummy sandwich. My room was clean a and tidy and spacious but there was this fairly strong musty smell that just wouldn't go away. Needless to say I sprayed a lot of my own perfume around. All in all, it's a great hotel. I used their gym which was perfect with what it had inside and wish I had known about the pool as I definitely would've brought my swimsuit and taken advantage of the outdoor pool.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Aloft brand hotels are unique, modern and quirky. This was my first visit and it won't be my last. Upon arrival I was treated by the resident puppy who is visiting the hotel from a local humane society in hopes of getting adopted. The Greenville hotel I stayed in has successfully adopted out over 40 dogs this year.

My room was modern with lots of dog themed artwork, which I loved. My bathroom was modern with hues of white and gray. It had a long vanity and huge shower with white subway tiles. The shower/ toilet was separate from the sink which was nice. My bedroom area had 2 beds that were comfy. It also has 2 desk areas and a long bench that I used to hold my suitcase. The room lighting was dim but the desk light was bright and useful.
Paulina R.
Mountain View
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very trendy, modern style hotels. I love the technology that they incorporated into the hotel, from the door locks to the lobby area. I would definitely stay again.
Tania :.
I personally love these hotels we used it in Chicago, Arizona, Dallas and I just like the way they are set up and the feeling to them. It was comfortable and retro
Lorena C.
San Antonio, TX
Stayed at the one in Corpus Christi TX - was very nice and fancy. Love that they have a little store and also a nice bar area to hang out by a fire setting.
Ashleigh P.
Arlington, TX
I stayed in an aloft hotel a few weeks ago in Dallas. There was a group of girls sharing a room, we got a 2 full beds, one bath room on the 7th floor. The hotel was very clean, and the staff was nice. The pool and exercise facilities were open, and the pool was clean, but we never went in the exercise room. Everything was great, except the moment I almost had a heart attack! The windows were huge, and the curtains had been pulled over them. I grabbed one of the many curtains to pull it back and let the sun shine through. When I pulled the curtain, there was no window, but wall, and on that wall was a large roach. I quickly released the curtain and one of the other people in the room tried to get it, but it went up the wall and we weren't able to get it. I understand that anywhere you stay there will be bugs, but I like it better when I don't see them. Out of sight, out of mind! I would still probably stay at an aloft hotel again, just a different location.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?