BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Melyssa E.
I wish I could give it zero star. It was awful. The rooms are entirely too small and not functional at all. The way the bathroom was set up and designed was just crazy. The atmosphere just wasn't at all what I was looking for. And the location of this particular one that I stayed at was terrible. It was in the very back of a neighborhood that was still under construction which meant terrible views all the way around.
Amy S.
Playa Vista, CA
Aloft is fun, high energy and affordable. That said, the layout of hotels and their rooms don't often make sense. I recently stayed in a suite in their newly built Greenville, NC location and the lighting was awful and no closet or desk space to boot. Would not recommend for business travelers.
Lana S.
The location I stayed in was clean and had a sophosticated look to it, the beast part was that it's stacked high into the sky and the towering views from within are awesome ūüĎŹūüŹľ I also enjoyed the lounge that it stayes open into the late evening hours so got to relax with my hubby with no rush
Stephanie M.
Sevierville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My first Aloft hotel was in Tallahassee for a Florida State Senate event and I was incredibly impressed with the staff, hotel, and atmosphere. A few years later they opened the Sarasota location and I was THRILLED! It was close enough for staycations and perfect for Gala nights (downtown) when my husband and I would plan to stay in town instead of driving back home. The brand is young, fresh, and modern.
Sierra V.
Saint Louis, MO
My boyfriend and I stayed at the Aloft hotel in Leawood/Overland. It was trendy, clean, and they're rooftop patio was nice. I'm sad it rained! The desk workers were very nice and one noticed my boyfriends band t-shirt. We had a really nice time for our weekend vacation. Super close to good restaurants but not in a super busy area. Would recommend!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this place, the rooms are nice you have great staff and room service and there bathrooms are just amazing I even had a safe in my room and a big screen TV a really nice and comfy bed I felt comfortable like I was at home staying here they even had a really good workout room with a pool right buy it I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone I know have all my friends going here
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel was a little weird for me. Maybe I just wasn't prepared for the concept but I felt like I was walking in to a European youth hostel. There was loud techno music playing in the lobby, which was coincidentally more of a night club than a lobby. The rooms were cold and industrial and the beds weren't comfortable. 3 starts because maybe it was partially my fault for not researching first.
Annmarie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was in awe of this hotel. Made me feel mature and sophisticated. Very sleek and modern. Although it's not the type of hotel that I will take my three kids to because there is no breakfast. That's a must for our family. So if it's just me and my husband then it's a yes hands down!
Eric F.
Aloft hotels are my favorite! I have stayed at several (usually the one in Oklahoma City), and I have loved every one! My wife and I usually take our dog for an in-town getaway, and you can't beat aloft. Their service is excellent, the bar and rooftop is wonderful, and my dog loves running around the area (there is a dog park right next door). They also tend to be located next to great areas.
Stephanie C.
Where do I begin? This hotel was like no other hotel I have ever seen before. The main lobby was lit up with all kinds of different colors and they had pool tables and a bar also. My favorite part was just the modern feel they had. I was very satisfied with our stay and I would definitely stay here again!!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?