BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Amy D.
Los Angeles, CA
Aloft is fun, high energy and affordable. That said, the layout of hotels and their rooms don't often make sense. I recently stayed in a suite in their newly built Greenville, NC location and the lighting was awful and no closet or desk space to boot. Would not recommend for business travelers.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
I stayed at the ALoft in Chicago recently and it was a wonderful experience. The room was absolutely beautiful and had a great view of downtown. I wish I could afford to do a weekend away more often! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful place to stay in the city.
Lana S.
The location I stayed in was clean and had a sophosticated look to it, the beast part was that it's stacked high into the sky and the towering views from within are awesome ūüĎŹūüŹľ I also enjoyed the lounge that it stayes open into the late evening hours so got to relax with my hubby with no rush
Avery R.
My husband and I's flight got delayed in San Francisco last November and we ended up staying in the Aloft there for the night. The customer service was amazing even though we were checking in at 1 in the morning and even gave us free ice cream for the trouble of our flights. We will be back!
yvonne k.
N Las Vegas, NV
The best option for those going to LAX with their pets! Skip the expensive Hollywood places and opt for A Loft. The wifi was strong and I love that this place is dog friendly. The rooms were comfortable with modern designs and I would definitely stay here again. And the price was great!
Stephanie M.
Sevierville, TN
Globetrotter Expert
My first Aloft hotel was in Tallahassee for a Florida State Senate event and I was incredibly impressed with the staff, hotel, and atmosphere. A few years later they opened the Sarasota location and I was THRILLED! It was close enough for staycations and perfect for Gala nights (downtown) when my husband and I would plan to stay in town instead of driving back home. The brand is young, fresh, and modern.
Katie B.
Bentonville, AR
The vibes at these hotels are awesome. Sweet lighting, great accommodations, and a youthful feel are all things you can expect from Aloft hotels. It's very casual and comfortable, and you're surrounded by awesome color combinations. The place comfortable, fun, and a great place to stay.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Globetrotter Expert
I absolutely love this place, the rooms are nice you have great staff and room service and there bathrooms are just amazing I even had a safe in my room and a big screen TV a really nice and comfy bed I felt comfortable like I was at home staying here they even had a really good workout room with a pool right buy it I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone I know have all my friends going here
Sierra V.
Saint Louis, MO
My boyfriend and I stayed at the Aloft hotel in Leawood/Overland. It was trendy, clean, and they're rooftop patio was nice. I'm sad it rained! The desk workers were very nice and one noticed my boyfriends band t-shirt. We had a really nice time for our weekend vacation. Super close to good restaurants but not in a super busy area. Would recommend!
Annmarie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was in awe of this hotel. Made me feel mature and sophisticated. Very sleek and modern. Although it's not the type of hotel that I will take my three kids to because there is no breakfast. That's a must for our family. So if it's just me and my husband then it's a yes hands down!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?