BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Bascha M.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love these hotels. They have a very nice and welcoming vibe to them. They have great customer service. They also allow pets! I really, really recommend these hotels!
Samantha R.
Very unique but awesome rooms. Love the style and functionality of it. Had my two week old with us when we stayed and he slept soundly on the bed. Clean sheets and good staff.
Shayne H.
Wake forest, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nice hotel chain. Definitely expensive but it’s worth the price if you are staying in one of the newer ones. Love the modern chic feel to it and the service is pretty good across the board I always enjoy staying here on business trips
Eb W.
The Colony, TX
This hotel is bomb! The view from the upper floor onto Congress is amazing. The Caroline Upstairs is super nice and I love the outdoor/indoor element. I had a great stay at Aloft!
Kinga S.
Arlington Hts, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Modern, clean, friendly staff and often can find a great deal. Usually very good restaurant choices in many of their hotels. Great customer service, always enjoy staying here.
Wendy P.
Asbury Park
My "concert" go to hotel. There's generally one by all the arenas. Super convenient, pleasant employees, informal check in, snacks available. Parking by room is great.
Kelcie W.
Paducah, KY
I have stayed at many Aloft hotels and I have never been disappointed! Cool, fun style, clean modern rooms, reasonable prices. They are a usual go to for me in my travels :)
Moira B.
Pullman, WA
I stayed in an Aloft hotel in the Chicago suburbs for a wedding. The staff was absolutely amazing and they went out of their way to make all of the wedding guests feel welcome. Comfy beds, wonderful shower, and a beautiful hotel room. I’ll be returning!
Emily D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are fun places to stay and are animal friendly. Some even have shelter pets living in the lobby, so this is the perfect hotel for a dog lover. The accommodations are top notch and I have enjoyed each of my stays here.
Sarah S.
Glen Allen
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in an aloft hotel for a friend’s birthday and we all had a great time! Rooms were nice and clean, the pool was pretty and also clean and staff was very friendly.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?