BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Sevierville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My first Aloft hotel was in Tallahassee for a Florida State Senate event and I was incredibly impressed with the staff, hotel, and atmosphere. A few years later they opened the Sarasota location and I was THRILLED! It was close enough for staycations and perfect for Gala nights (downtown) when my husband and I would plan to stay in town instead of driving back home. The brand is young, fresh, and modern.
Katie B.
Bentonville, AR
The vibes at these hotels are awesome. Sweet lighting, great accommodations, and a youthful feel are all things you can expect from Aloft hotels. It's very casual and comfortable, and you're surrounded by awesome color combinations. The place comfortable, fun, and a great place to stay.
Sierra V.
Saint Louis, MO
My boyfriend and I stayed at the Aloft hotel in Leawood/Overland. It was trendy, clean, and they're rooftop patio was nice. I'm sad it rained! The desk workers were very nice and one noticed my boyfriends band t-shirt. We had a really nice time for our weekend vacation. Super close to good restaurants but not in a super busy area. Would recommend!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this place, the rooms are nice you have great staff and room service and there bathrooms are just amazing I even had a safe in my room and a big screen TV a really nice and comfy bed I felt comfortable like I was at home staying here they even had a really good workout room with a pool right buy it I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone I know have all my friends going here
Annmarie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was in awe of this hotel. Made me feel mature and sophisticated. Very sleek and modern. Although it's not the type of hotel that I will take my three kids to because there is no breakfast. That's a must for our family. So if it's just me and my husband then it's a yes hands down!
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel was a little weird for me. Maybe I just wasn't prepared for the concept but I felt like I was walking in to a European youth hostel. There was loud techno music playing in the lobby, which was coincidentally more of a night club than a lobby. The rooms were cold and industrial and the beds weren't comfortable. 3 starts because maybe it was partially my fault for not researching first.
Eric F.
Aloft hotels are my favorite! I have stayed at several (usually the one in Oklahoma City), and I have loved every one! My wife and I usually take our dog for an in-town getaway, and you can't beat aloft. Their service is excellent, the bar and rooftop is wonderful, and my dog loves running around the area (there is a dog park right next door). They also tend to be located next to great areas.
Janey S.
Washington , IA
Aloft has a fresh urban feel with a sleek modern look. With multiple stays, the rooms have always been roomy and clean. The only downside to the Aloft rooms is that the wall between the bathroom and regular room is frosted glass, which can be a little awkward when staying with just a friend. It would also be nice if they included breakfast, like other hotels in their price point.
Jennifer Z.
Very pleasantly surprised by the cool boutique brand Aloft that is part of the Starwood family of hotels. I've stayed in properties in Miami and Asheville, NC - both times because I found them last minute at great prices but then ended up returning there at normal prices because I thought they were very cool smaller boutique properties. Always a cool crowd (and less snobby than the W) and very friendly staff. Modern and funky decor. Highly recommend!
Stephanie C.
Where do I begin? This hotel was like no other hotel I have ever seen before. The main lobby was lit up with all kinds of different colors and they had pool tables and a bar also. My favorite part was just the modern feel they had. I was very satisfied with our stay and I would definitely stay here again!!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?