BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Walk into an aloft hotel and it smells like the air in Vegas hotels . They pump bliss fragrance into the air vents ! So good . What else is so good at aloft hotels ? The bed ! Amazing . Also , the frosted glass that separates the shower from the bedroom . Sexy. This is a young hip yummy smelling great place to sleep !! Love it
Rachel P.
Van Buren, AR
Every aloft I stayed at during my cross-country trip was wonderful to me and my two big dogs! I worry about dog friendly hotels because I am not only a clean freak, but I have a lot of chemical allergies. Finding a place like aloft that keeps a lovely, clean hotel that doesn't smell like a bottle of bleach is a dream! They gave my pups treats and a bed each night and the rest of the hotel was perfect for me. I couldn't have been more pleased with Aloft!
Aimee M.
Orchard Park, NY
We stayed in the Aloft Cancun. The location was nice but the lobby and hallways were very stinky. One of our two beds didn't come with a fitted sheet or blanket and we had to call down to get them. They brought us a top sheet. We called again and nobody came. The food was good and breakfast was delicious. I'd recommend the breakfast package if someone sores stay there. I won't be going back to that hotel. We preferred two other resorts.
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
Globetrotter Expert
My sister recently hosted a staycation series at the Aloft Galleria is Houston. The hotel lobby area was beautiful. As an avid photographer (any by photographer I mean iPhone pictures), I loved the layout for picture taking purposes. The beds were comfy and the rooms were adorable. The only downside was that the first room that I had smelled like weed. They quickly rectified the situation, though, and I enjoyed the remainder of my stay.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at an Aloft hotel in Texas. It was extremely modern looking and had nice amenities like a bar and a game room. It did cost a lottile more than I wanted to pay but we certainly enjoyed our time their!
Cindy C.
Hialeah, FL
So I recently stayed in an Aloft Hotel in Brickell, Miami, FL and it was great. So chic and modern. The rooms are spacious, our specific room had a balcony, and the bathroom was so modern and very aesthetically pleasing lol. My only complain was having to pay for parking even though we booked our stay. So parking was an additional $25 per night (thankfully we only stayed for one night).
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed at an Aloft in California and loved how unique the room's design was. I remember the amenities were great and customer service was great as well. I loved the decor throughout the hotel. Recently I visited an Aloft in Bangkok, Thailand and that was nicely decorated too, with great options for nightlife.
Julie L.
TUKWILA, WA
I stayed at a location in Portland. The interiors were very hip and contemporary. The room was smaller than other hotel rooms that I have stayed in, but it was fine for me, as I was the only person in my room and wasn't planning on staying in there besides sleeping. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Also, if you choose to forgo housekeeping servises, you get $5 credit per night to spend at the hotel for food and snacks!
Kelsey T.
I'm not sure how I feel about Aloft Hotels - my most recent visit in Chicago near the Loop was a big difficult to navigate. The parking garage was disjointed from the hotel itself which was initially confusing. Once inside, the lobby music was quite loud which made it difficult to understand the receptionist upon check in. Additionally, the smell of the hotel was extremely overpowering. I'm not sure if this was due to cleaning materials utilized by the hotel or perhaps others guests wearing too much cologne, but it gave me an instant headache that lasted through my stay.
Tayler M.
I stayed at this hotel in Chicago and I absolutely LOVED it. My friend and I got a 2 queen room and we were up on a fairly high floor. The room was beautiful and modern and the bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was wonderful as well, they even have me a free sparkling water at the bar and they always hold the door open for you. It's such a cute hotel but it was by far my favorite hotel I've stayed at.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?