BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Chelsea P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Where do I even begin? Aloft is my absolute favorite hotel group to stay with. Each of their hotels has its own unique vibe and the rooms are always immaculate. Everything is always so sleek and modern but still is comfortable enough to make you feel like you live in a chic studio somewhere downtown. The customer service is always unmatched and I've never had an issue staying there. I always try to book a room with Aloft if they are in the location I am traveling to.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite hotel chains I have ever stayed at. My husband and I spent our 3rd anniversary at the Aloft in Dallas and had a fantastic time. They delivered wine glasses to our room while we got ready for dinner and left a note for us telling us happy anniversary. Our room was incredibly well designed, bright, clean and comfortable. And the decor made us feel as if we were in Los Angeles rather than Dallas. If I could live in this hotel, I probably would. 10/10.
Veronica B.
I stayed at an ALoft in Illinois while I was traveling and it was very nice. It was designed modern and very trendy. Very chic. They had such friendly staff in the lobby and it was pet friendly. I have a large dog and they were so accommodating and even brought him a goody bag with some treats. I'd definitely stay there again and encourage everyone who's looking for a place to stay while traveling to try this hotel at least once. You won't be disappointed. :)
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
Globetrotter Expert
I gave this hotel 3 stars because when I first stayed here it was nice, everything was clean and the service was superior. It was a nice modern feel and the beds looked new. I think this was when they first opened up. Then I stayed here recently and I could see how the care for the hotel went down. It wasn't like when they first opened. The staff was nice, but I did take us forever to receive extra towels in our room. We had to call the front desk like 5 times.
Amy N.
Moore, SC
Globetrotter Expert
I really like the aloft hotels, and the WXYZ bars. They're owned by Westin, so I get to use their point system, and it's easy to accumulate and use. The rooms are always really great quality and modern, and they smell good! I like hotels to have consistency, and I feel like I always know what the rooms will look like when I check in.
Edie I.
Grand Prairie, TX
Globetrotter Expert
 Aloft hotels are awesome! It gives you a very earthy, earthbound feeling. They are all about conservation, saving water, and saving the planet. And each of the rooms you can see so. Displaying open ceilings, and water pressure from the bathroom saves water as well. And you use your hotel key card to access the room which also  manages the lights within the room. It's an awesome hotel, great decorations, and makes you feel like you're helping the earth
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
If you're looking for modern rooms with easy going amenities, I recommend Aloft.  I've stayed in Philadelphia, Detroit, Chicago, New York and Los Angeles Aloft properties and they always seem to be in convenient locations with happy staff.  The bar in each location always is welcoming.  A word of caution - do not let the bartender at the Philly airport location challenge you to a game of Connect 4 - He'll beat you every time!
Darcy C.
Saint Paul, MN
Aloft hotels are great if you're looking for a nice, though not frilly accommodation. I stayed at Aloft Harlem for a weekend and had a great experience overall. The room was clean and quiet, and though not huge, it had everything I needed. They know that young people need plugs right by the bed! I wish there had been a restaurant in the hotel because I had a migrane one night and had to eat what they had in the lobby and it wasn't great...
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Walk into an aloft hotel and it smells like the air in Vegas hotels . They pump bliss fragrance into the air vents ! So good . What else is so good at aloft hotels ? The bed ! Amazing . Also , the frosted glass that separates the shower from the bedroom . Sexy. This is a young hip yummy smelling great place to sleep !! Love it
Aimee M.
Orchard Park, NY
We stayed in the Aloft Cancun. The location was nice but the lobby and hallways were very stinky. One of our two beds didn't come with a fitted sheet or blanket and we had to call down to get them. They brought us a top sheet. We called again and nobody came. The food was good and breakfast was delicious. I'd recommend the breakfast package if someone sores stay there. I won't be going back to that hotel. We preferred two other resorts.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?