BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Tamara W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel is so bomb. Each one is decorated differently in fact every room in the hotel is decorated differently with extravagant decorations. They have an amazing bar pool and lounge I love it definitely recommended.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Clean, friendly and just beautiful looking. Love that they had a bar in the hotel with a pool table and of course outdoor pool. The room was gorgeous and it was clean. Definitely would stay again if I have the chance.
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These hotels in NYC are so cute and comfortable. I've stayed at a few and have enjoyed them all. Some are small, as is many hotel rooms in NYC, but you do not feel cramped at all. And others are very decently sized.
Kandra C.
Clearwater, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very consistent chain. Rooms are always the same, customer service is always the same, and food/bar options are always the same. It's nice to know what you're getting when you travel often, I don't like surprises.
Carolyn G.
Wauwatosa , WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at the aloft in Milwaukee and had a great time! Clean & great service! I would definitely stay there again for the convenience and overall experience throughout our stay! Everyone was welcoming and friendly.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like Aloft hotels they are consistent in every city I have stayed in. Customer service is great. I have stayed in these hotels a handful of times. A con is that there has not been breakfast where I have stayed.
Jamie M.
Gallatin, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the atmosphere of these hotels! They are always so upbeat and the staff is always friendly! The rooms have been a little on the smaller side then other hotels, but I will continue to use them for travel!
Brittany M.
Magnolia, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a nice hotel. It is very modern though and reminds me of a place teenagers would go to. It is set up like a dorm room style. I would likely go back if I had to, but not go out of my way for it.
Jacqueline A.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Enjoyed my stay. Only issue was the room key kept getting de magnetized. Wish they included breakfast in the price. Service was a little slow but good. Used it once for the first time this year in Maryland.
Megan C.
San Antonio, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Very affordable hotels! I have had amazing experiences at all aloft locations i have stayed at. Amenities are great and even if you needed to stay for longer period of time you feel at home in your rooms.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?