BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Paola R.
I love the environment and design of aloft hotels. They all have a mostly modern and contemporary design that makes me feel relaxed and refreshed every time that I have stayed at one of these hotels. The staff has always been very friendly, attentive and informative while also keeping the hotel spotless for their guests! Love staying at aloft hotels!
Cassie C.
Globetrotter Expert
I stay at the Aloft Tapestry Park Hotel in Jacksonville, Florida every time I go. The hotel is very modern and clean. They have a hip lounge and cocktail bar, business center, fitness center, and an outdoor heated pool. The rooms are awesome and they have a beautiful walk-in shower. I will never stay anywhere else when there is an Aloft in the area!
lindsey T.
Austin, TX
These hotels are always dependably nice and relatively up-scale. I always feel like my room is clean when I stay at an aloft hotel. I have had some less-than-stellar interactions with staff before, however this is totally individual and may have come dow to that individual just having an off day. The rooms here have always been well-appointed.
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
I did not expect this hotel to be as hip as it was. The hotel bar had craft local beers and multiple locations I have visited. Its the kind of cook hotel bar that you would go to even if you weren't keeping a room there. The rooms are styled very contemporary with great lighting and sliding doors. I have found the staff at multiple locations very hospitable and I never doubt the cleanliness of my room. When available, this is one of my favorite chain hotels to stay at.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
Okay...so call me a dork but I love the fact that they have Bliss Products as toiletries. One, I don't have to carry along all my products (which weigh a ton). Two, the service is always impeccable. Three, you always meet the friendliest folks in the bar area. This of course is the Houston location in the Galleria area. 100% Phenomenal.
Chelsea P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Where do I even begin? Aloft is my absolute favorite hotel group to stay with. Each of their hotels has its own unique vibe and the rooms are always immaculate. Everything is always so sleek and modern but still is comfortable enough to make you feel like you live in a chic studio somewhere downtown. The customer service is always unmatched and I've never had an issue staying there. I always try to book a room with Aloft if they are in the location I am traveling to.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite hotel chains I have ever stayed at. My husband and I spent our 3rd anniversary at the Aloft in Dallas and had a fantastic time. They delivered wine glasses to our room while we got ready for dinner and left a note for us telling us happy anniversary. Our room was incredibly well designed, bright, clean and comfortable. And the decor made us feel as if we were in Los Angeles rather than Dallas. If I could live in this hotel, I probably would. 10/10.
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
Globetrotter Expert
I gave this hotel 3 stars because when I first stayed here it was nice, everything was clean and the service was superior. It was a nice modern feel and the beds looked new. I think this was when they first opened up. Then I stayed here recently and I could see how the care for the hotel went down. It wasn't like when they first opened. The staff was nice, but I did take us forever to receive extra towels in our room. We had to call the front desk like 5 times.
Veronica B.
I stayed at an ALoft in Illinois while I was traveling and it was very nice. It was designed modern and very trendy. Very chic. They had such friendly staff in the lobby and it was pet friendly. I have a large dog and they were so accommodating and even brought him a goody bag with some treats. I'd definitely stay there again and encourage everyone who's looking for a place to stay while traveling to try this hotel at least once. You won't be disappointed. :)
Amy N.
Moore, SC
Globetrotter Expert
I really like the aloft hotels, and the WXYZ bars. They're owned by Westin, so I get to use their point system, and it's easy to accumulate and use. The rooms are always really great quality and modern, and they smell good! I like hotels to have consistency, and I feel like I always know what the rooms will look like when I check in.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?