BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
saralart A.
Charleston
I loved the mattress they have in their rooms. It's probably the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in and I can't wait to plan another trip to stay in one of their hotels. They are clean and updated.
Dayana B.
Bryan, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The a loft hotels are so modern and beautiful in their architecture in decorations. This is definitely a hotel where a young hip artistic person would enjoy staying. I highly recommend these hotels.
Sean B.
Stanley
Great amenities (pool, well equipped fitness room, and a stylish bar area). The rooms were funky, modern, and very fun. Bit expensive, but location was perfect (chapel hill, nc). I will say again!
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE this hotel! It's super modern, super cool vibe. The staff was really nice and accommodating too. They had a cute little bar inside the hotel too. I try and stay at these anytime I'm traveling.
Casey C.
Springfield , MO
Architecture is modern and cozy. I always feel like I’m getting my money’s worth when I use this hotel group. They take the extra step to ensure you have what you need to feel like home away from home!
Tammie W.
Brookhaven , GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Awesome hotel. Really affordable. Small but in a cute way. They have an awesome buffet breakfast. I stayed at one in Malaysia and it was as great, better than ones I’ve stayed at in the states.
Leah M.
Advance, NC
We had a wonderful stay at Aloft in Asheville, NC! The location was fabulous and our room was clean and modern. The rooftop area is beautiful. I would highly recommend this hotel and location!
Gypsie A.
Cameron, NC
I stayed at Aloft in Jacksonville, Florida, and it was truly the best hotel experience I have ever had. The hotel is aesthetically appealing. It was more of an experience than a place to stay!
Margaret H.
Brooklyn, NY
I stayed here once and was in awe. It was one of the nicest rooms I’ve seen been in. Very sexy the room was and I felt sexy in it I never left the room and I went to stay there again and will.
Kristina M.
Brandon, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very modern unique hotel. I loved the room set up where the bathroom is behind the bed. Stayed in aloft in Brussels was able to watch the soccer game at their bar with great food and snacks.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?