BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Melissa J.
I liked this hotel for the contemporary feel. The bar was fun and furnishings were hip. The room left much to be desired though. The mattress was extremely hard (like sleeping on the floor). And more importantly, when not traveling alone, the bathroom had no privacy. The door was just a sliding door that had gaps on all side. It was really awkward having to use the bathroom when someone else was in the room!
Jenna P.
Berthoud, CO
Stayed at Aloft on a family road trip, as it was the only hotel room I could find. It was very costly. My spouse and I were traveling with an elderly family member, and the 'modern' nature of this hotel made her very uncomfortable. Rooms are not designed for much privacy. Glass wall from bathroom/shower into room! If we had been alone, it would have been fine, but not great for older people or families.
Ashlee G.
This was a pretty cool place. My husband was on call for the holidays so we got a room close to his work so we could spend the holidays together. We mostly spent our time in the lobby playing pool and buying their over priced snacks. But it was nice and really fun! My complaint would be that the rooms echoed so we could hear everything all the time and in the halls... so that was annoying and felt like we didn't have much privacy in that aspect. Other than that it was great. The rooms were clean and it was fun to be there. Staff was very friendly.
Alyson K.
Aloft is a good hotel and clean, which is what counts the most when you stay in hotels all the time. However there are a couple of things that really irk me about this place. There was one ice machine for a 5 floor hotel. I was on the 5th floor on one end and the ice machine was on the 2nd floor opposite end. Needless to say it was super inconvenient. Also, they put their thermostats right by the AC so it never gets a true reading of the room. It's freezing if you are sitting next to the AC but hot and uncomfortable in the sink area by the bathroom. It's also a little pricey. Other than that, it's a nice hotel.
abisola A.
Clarks Summit, PA
I really love the setup of these hotels while they seem very modern and flamboyant they can be quite cozy depending on the size room that you are you reserving they can be a bit cramped overall the service has always been wonderful and the space has always been tidy clean and up to my standards I would totally recommend them for a moderately priced place to stay while visiting any location
Nathalia C.
My husband and I stayed at the Aloft Hotel at the David Whitney in Detroit for a weekend getaway and a concert by one of our favorite artists. To say we were pleasantly surprised would be a massive understatement!

Everything about our stay was lovely. The location is perfect, close to several amazing restaurants and bars. The hotel itself is beautiful—the architecture in the lobby is phenomenal. The room we stayed in had a great view of the city, and was clean, stylish and comfortable.

We highly recommend staying at this hotel and any other Aloft hotels.
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
Globetrotter Expert
I love Aloft.  I most recently stayed at the Aloft Downtown New Orleans for a work trip, but the location is fantastic to enjoy the French Quarter once work is complete!  We had to drive to the residential area of NOLA, and it was still only a 10-15 minute drive from this hotel.  The room design and decor was fantastic!  Location was excellent.  Staff was very friendly and accommodating.  They have a very nice selection of drinks and snacks for late night needs.  Would definitely stay here again!
Joseph P.
Allen, TX
I have stayed here on multiple occasions, and let me tell you something.... I LOVE these hotels. The rooms are so unique, and pet friendly. I stayed with my fur baby, and they accomodated her so well, with a pet bed, food and water bowls, toys and treats! Also they have a small convenient store tjats oerfect for snacking and small meals, as well as an awesome bar, and pool area.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Oh my goodness. I could never say enough about aloft. My husband and I just made a shot in the dark and chose aloft for our honeymoon (though we had never heard of them) because it was the nicest "cheap" hotel. WE LOVED IT. It was always clean, fresh, vibrant and energizing. My husband who HATES to travel was looking at the rates for aloft because he's considering a winter getaway. He's a believer now, and so am I!
Shenell A.
Milwaukee, WI
This Hotel is very sleek and Modern. Their customer service is out of this world and they're very attentive to be sure your stay is nothing but excellent. When staying here I pre booked and received a call ensuring everything was in order and keys were ready for pick up. Something I haven't received from hotels before. This was one of my best stays. Very clean and Modern.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?