BY ALOFT HOTELS

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as i...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Alex M.
One of my favorite hotel brands to stay in. Their hotels are always very modern and updated. They are a newer hotel brand so all of their hotels are well maintained. A tad expensive but worth it in my opinion
Krista C.
Brighton, MA
Aloft hotels are very modern. I enjoy my stays there. Love the beds and the black out shades. Some are run by different management and offer different things. Good customer service. I would recommend these hotels.
Jenn H.
Best staff I have ever encountered at any hotel chain. The rooms are comfortable, and quiet. They use Bliss products in their showers making it I don't carry shampoo or body wash when staying with them.
saralart A.
Charleston
I loved the mattress they have in their rooms. It's probably the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in and I can't wait to plan another trip to stay in one of their hotels. They are clean and updated.
Dayana B.
Bryan, TX
The a loft hotels are so modern and beautiful in their architecture in decorations. This is definitely a hotel where a young hip artistic person would enjoy staying. I highly recommend these hotels.
Sean B.
Stanley
Great amenities (pool, well equipped fitness room, and a stylish bar area). The rooms were funky, modern, and very fun. Bit expensive, but location was perfect (chapel hill, nc). I will say again!
Casey C.
Springfield , MO
Architecture is modern and cozy. I always feel like I’m getting my money’s worth when I use this hotel group. They take the extra step to ensure you have what you need to feel like home away from home!
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE this hotel! It's super modern, super cool vibe. The staff was really nice and accommodating too. They had a cute little bar inside the hotel too. I try and stay at these anytime I'm traveling.
Tammie W.
Brookhaven , GA
Awesome hotel. Really affordable. Small but in a cute way. They have an awesome buffet breakfast. I stayed at one in Malaysia and it was as great, better than ones I’ve stayed at in the states.
Margaret H.
Brooklyn, NY
I stayed here once and was in awe. It was one of the nicest rooms I’ve seen been in. Very sexy the room was and I felt sexy in it I never left the room and I went to stay there again and will.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?