BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Charletta B.
N Charleston, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The rooms are very modern and up-to-date. They always give you first Linens. It's very comfortable as like a mini apartment. It has almost everything that you need and everything you could ask for the people are very nice and it's just awesome.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE this hotel! It's super modern, super cool vibe. The staff was really nice and accommodating too. They had a cute little bar inside the hotel too. I try and stay at these anytime I'm traveling.
Tammie W.
Vienna , VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Awesome hotel. Really affordable. Small but in a cute way. They have an awesome buffet breakfast. I stayed at one in Malaysia and it was as great, better than ones I’ve stayed at in the states.
Maegan C.
Middlesboro, KY
I recently stayed at an ALOFT in Newport, KY and was very impressed.  It was super clean and the decor was very modern.  Staff was very friendly.  Overall, great experience!
Gypsie A.
Cameron, NC
I stayed at Aloft in Jacksonville, Florida, and it was truly the best hotel experience I have ever had. The hotel is aesthetically appealing. It was more of an experience than a place to stay!
Kristina M.
Brandon, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very modern unique hotel. I loved the room set up where the bathroom is behind the bed. Stayed in aloft in Brussels was able to watch the soccer game at their bar with great food and snacks.
Amanda B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The amenities were decent. The customer service was very slow. I asked for hot water to make tea while I was in the lobby (machine was broken) and it took them 30 minutes to bring it to me.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Aloft Hotel in Chicago and it was fantastic. I did not originally know that this chain is owned by W hotels. Now that I know, I could definitely sense the W ambiance in this hotel. It had a modern yet comfortable feel, and the pricing was very reasonable. Such a wonderful choice for staying in the middle of the city, I would definitely stay there again.
Meghan B.
I loved staying aloft in Atlanta. The staff was friendly, the room was cozy. Near the park Amd music festival we were attending. I would stay again and recommend this to a friend.
Jill C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Amazing hotel and amazing rooms. I was so pleased at my first time in aloft and cant wait to go back. Very clean, modern and nice. The hotel bar/lounge had great food and service.
April S.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?