BY ALOFT HOTELS

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as i...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Brittaney B.
All I can say is WOW! My husband and I travel a LOT and I've never been more impressed with a hotel. They are pet friendly which is a HUGE plus and everyone that worked there made us feel welcomed. Aloft is our new go-to hotel.
Mimi E.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love aloft hotels. They’re cheap, have a bar or a restaurant in them and are extremely modern looking. (My sister thinks they’re too modern looking). For the price and the fact that they allow dogs they’re a great place for me to stay!
Jordan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are so wonderful! Staff is always super friendly and helpful. I even stayed at an aloft when I went to Thailand Bangkok last month. They helped us get around and translate things and the best part is we got to use point!
Sarah M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Aloft hotel in Asheville NC is amazing. I have recommended it to all my friends. They have dogs for adoption in the front lobby!! You must go. It’s so chic, the rooms are very modern, and it’s fun for adults and kids alike!
Amber B.
Manchester , NH
My boyfriend and I wanted a getaway in Boston and we stayed at aloft because they had a good deal. Room was clean and up to date we have a great view and the staff were so friendly and accommodating. We will definitely be back
Barbara H.
Little Rock
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in an Aloft in Northwest Arkansas. It was clean and new. The minimalist look was nice, but I would have liked more drawers for storage. Also, it was right by the interstate and the road noise kept me from sleeping.
Jay L.
dallas
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve always thought that the Aloft hotels were very weird with the set ups. They are like lofts. They are very beautiful and nice. I like that they bar us open pretty late and has a very nice chill vibe. It’s a great hotel.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
ALoft is our top choice for hotels. We travel with a service dog and prefer to use pet friendly hotels when we can. The hotels have great amenities and are very clean. The local ALoft is always hosting special events to support the local community too.
Rachel G.
Grand Rapids
I stayed at the Aloft hotel in Boston last fall. The hotel was beautiful and very trendy. I attended a conference that was at the hotel - making it a very convenient experience. Overall I was very satisfied with my stay.
Liza S.
Irving, TX
I love Aloft hotels. My favorite was at new orleans. Its so managed and clean. Plus the customer service was amazing they are very friendly. Had a few issue with valet. But later it was solved. Overall im very satisfied.
April E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?