BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Shannon R.
Dothan, AL
My stay at Aloft was interesting. It catches you attention when you enter the lobby. It has a boutique-y, swanky feel. There was a lot going on on the first level; check-in, a pool table in the lobby, a sundry shop, a bar and swimming pool. I was on a girls weekend and we all agreed that it was reminiscent of a Mad Men episode. We found it to be very cool and chic. The room matched the general feel of the hotel. The layout was interesting-not your typical square hotel room.

Pros: the atmosphere was fun. The decor was unique and definitely not your ordinary fare.

Cons: Two things spring to mind. The bathrooms were a bit claustrophobic. The shower and toilet area were in a separate room from the vanity area. There was not any spare room in the shower room. Also, there were places in the room where you would find some dust, or oily fingerprints, etc, making you feel that housekeeping was not at the top of the game.
Cassey K.
The hotel is clean and new. I like the modern design when you step in the hotel. You feel different from those conventional hotels, it feels sophisticated.
I organised an event once in Aloft and the the hall was big and food served was good. The attendant who serve the food make sure everything are in order. I like to work with them.
The rooms are clean and new (it's new hotel), again very different from conventional type of hotels, you will like it. It's like you enter a modern world. Contemporary style. Price wise also reasonable.
They have vending machine in the lobby where you can grab some food and drink. They also have a pool table with a bar next to it. Very casual and comfortable.
Jenna M.
I stayed in this hotel in Denver, CO. We got in around 8 pm and there was only 1 person working at the front desk. It took an extremely long time to check in. We went to our room to find the sink clogged. We called down to the front desk to come and fix it. They said they would be up quickly, but it took 1 hour to have someone come up. He couldn't fix it, so he moved our room. We got to our new room, and the toilet and shower were broken. Once again we called down to the desk. It took another 45 minutes to get someone up to us. He was able to fix the toilet, but not the shower. He couldn't move us rooms again, so we had to do without a shower for the weekend. We then got home to find out we were double charged for our room. We called the hotel to get things figured out. This was at 2pm on a Monday. We got told only the manager could fix this, but they were busy and would call us back. They never called. It took us calling 3 additional calls to get to a manager.
Daisy N.
Pomona, CA
I won a giveaway (not affiliated with the hotel) for a 3 night 2 day stay at the Aloft hotel in Ontario, California! It was amazing! First off, parking was hassle free. Second, walking in I was greeted by the front desk and also the bag check in guy. Immediately, I felt welcomed. Third, getting my room key was very fast and easy and riding the room was too. Fourth, the room was beautiful! A little right for my liking, but beautiful nonetheless. I had a nice view of Mt Baldy. The bathroom was so nice and spacious! They had a mini fridge with waters and some snacks on the outside of the fridge. The pool was nice and so was the mini gym! I loved the bar area and the fact that they had live music! I loved it! My stay was amazing! I would love to stay again. I've actually recommended it to some friends and they also loved it! I sometimes go there just to play pool! It's free to anyone with an ID.
Ruth S.
El hotel está limpio y nuevo. Me gusta el diseño moderno cuando entras en el hotel. Uno se siente diferente a los hoteles convencionales, se siente sofisticado.
Organicé un evento una vez en el alto y la sala era grande y comida que se sirve era bueno. El asistente que servir la comida asegurarse de que todo está en orden. Me gusta trabajar con ellos.
Las habitaciones están limpias y nuevas (que es nuevo hotel), de nuevo muy diferente del tipo convencional de hoteles, se les guste. Es como entrar en un mundo moderno. Estilo contemporáneo. También en cuanto a precio razonable.
Han máquina expendedora en el vestíbulo donde se puede tomar algo de comida y bebida. También tienen una mesa de billar con una barra al lado de él. Es muy informal y cómoda.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Globetrotter Expert
I liked everything about the hotel. The room was clean and quiet. The location is convenient to downtown. No extra charge to bring my two dogs. The riverfront is only a few blocks away so there is plenty of places to walk the dogs. Lots of eating options within walking distance. Parking garage located across the street. If you pay for the parking at the front desk you can get in and out privileges. If not you have to pay every time you exit.
Ellie T.
Nashville, TN
Aloft hotels are very nice from first glance. I love how modern all of their interior design is and the nice clean, contemporary details. However, I will say that I have seem some pretty "beat up" rooms in Aloft hotels. It seems to attract a very young, hip crowd. With the thin walls, I've had some trouble sleeping here. I've also noticed some of the furniture really scratched up and not well taken care of. Overall, Aloft are nice hotels, just need a little more attention to detail.
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
We stayed at the Aloft Seaport in Boston, and it was a very trendy, clean hotel. They also offered free vouchers to purchase snacks from the "market" if you opted to reuse your towels, which we did because our stay was short. HOWEVER, the walls are made of tissue paper, and it was very difficult to fall asleep if there was any noise coming from outside or in a nearby room. I might stay in one in the future if the price is right, but I wouldn't actively seek out one of their hotels.
Laura L.
Charlotte
Stayed at the Epicenter location in Uptown Charlotte. As a Charlotte native was familiar with the area so location was very nice. But for such an expensive hotel, parking was NOT included and the Epicenter parking is $20 a day with no in and out entry. The hotel itself is very upscale and modern with a great lounge area downstairs and a very nice bar. Room was a little small but had a great view. Could not get over the parking situation to give 5 stars. Probably will not stay there again because of the parking.
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
I was totally blown away by this hotel. I recently stayed the weekend in Philadelphia for a motorcycle event and this was the host hotel. This place is beautiful and the staff are wonderful. The rooms are amazing. The beds and linen are so soft and comfortable. Even the bath products they have leave your skin feeling so nourished. They have the dispensers on the show walls unlike the tiny bottles you usually see. They had a indoor pool, gym, outdoor area with couches, pool table, and bar. Most places don't want to deal with a bunch of bikers but this place treated us very well. I highly recommend this place as I will be staying there again next year.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?