BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Elizabeth D.
Fountain Vly, CA
I've stayed at an Aloft once and I stayed at the one in Cancun, Mexico. I've stayed at multiple Starwood brand hotels as my dad is a Platinum Member and we also have a timeshare based in the Bahamas that we travel with, that we also used in Cancun. We ended up spending our last night in the Aloft Cancun Hotel. Aloft hotels are very unique. They are super modern, have weird furniture, the floor in the elevator was somewhat like a lava lamp and when you stepped on it, the blue contents moved around under the pressure of your feet. They're really cool hotels and on the lower end of price points. There's not too many of them around, so if you ever find one in an area that you're staying at, I definitely recommend at least just checking the hotel out even if you don't stay at it.
Donnavasquez D.
macon, GA
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed in an aloft in downtown Atlanta. Staff was nice. Room had a nice view but was very small. Amenities were lacking. Location was good for walking to tourists sites.
Sabier M.
Springfield, MO
My fiancé and I used Aloft hotels in Nashville! They were pet friendly and so nice! I will for sure try to use them in any other city we visit! Puppies were everywhere!!
Darby D.
Broaddus, TX
Love love love these hotels!!! Very large and nice! Perfect for when staying for multiple days! Great free breakfast in the mornings and perfectly nice rooms! Also good for large families
Livia A.
Traverse City, MI
Amazing rooms. The king size bed is just amazing. The service is great. It’s comfortable, the one I stayed at allowed pets, which is amazing. I would highly recommend.
Fatima A.
I had to stay in Adam Antonio for a nursing review course and my husband booked this hotel chain for me. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was a fun littl set up in the lobby, lots of seating as if there would be live enertainment or large parties enjoying the space for work gatherings or whatever. Although I spent most of my time outside the hotel, I didn't see any live music performances nor any adverts for them. They do not have a hot food service option but are affiliated with nearby restaurants. I called one and there was no answer. I called the other and enjoyed a really yummy sandwich. My room was clean a and tidy and spacious but there was this fairly strong musty smell that just wouldn't go away. Needless to say I sprayed a lot of my own perfume around. All in all, it's a great hotel. I used their gym which was perfect with what it had inside and wish I had known about the pool as I definitely would've brought my swimsuit and taken advantage of the outdoor pool.
Caitey T.
Selbyville, DE
Globetrotter Expert
Only have been once. Okay experience. Cool design with the modern aspects. Desk person gave me a hard time about not being 21...and the hotel seemed a little dirty...
Ashleigh P.
Arlington, TX
I stayed in an aloft hotel a few weeks ago in Dallas. There was a group of girls sharing a room, we got a 2 full beds, one bath room on the 7th floor. The hotel was very clean, and the staff was nice. The pool and exercise facilities were open, and the pool was clean, but we never went in the exercise room. Everything was great, except the moment I almost had a heart attack! The windows were huge, and the curtains had been pulled over them. I grabbed one of the many curtains to pull it back and let the sun shine through. When I pulled the curtain, there was no window, but wall, and on that wall was a large roach. I quickly released the curtain and one of the other people in the room tried to get it, but it went up the wall and we weren't able to get it. I understand that anywhere you stay there will be bugs, but I like it better when I don't see them. Out of sight, out of mind! I would still probably stay at an aloft hotel again, just a different location.
Christine P.
League City, TX
Globetrotter Expert
The Aloft is my favorite. Reasonably priced, clean, good amenities, and with a fun vibe. I love how nice the hotels smell and how they're just a cool place to stay.
Veronica W.
Anderson
This is a beautiful hotel but a little too pricey. The staff is not as friendly as they could be also.  I would go to this hotel again if nothing else was available
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?