BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Anna Y.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in the financial district in manhattan. The room was about the size of a closet but we weren’t in there much anyways!
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at an a loft for a wedding once. Nothing special, but nothing was bad about my experience. Rooms were a little small.
Felicia L.
Austin, TX
Favorite place even if its just for a one night getaway! Great customer service! Amazing rooms! Just classy all the way around!
Emily P.
Rogers, AR
Friendly staff a little pricey but awesome rooms for the price. The bar is a plus its a light up bar top so thats pretty neat!
Maria D.
Miami , FL
Love this hotel because they serve breakfast and also do a light dinner. Sometimes they put there hotels near shopping centres
Claire J.
hubert, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Very modern and awesome rooms, but not on the cheap side either. Somewhere you'd stay for an anniversary or something special!
Jessica A.
Hialeah, FL
Gives me a boutique feel of a hotel. They are cute and usually smaller. It fits the job and has a more modern take to hoteling
Mao Y.
Maplewood, MN
Clean and spacious. It had a refreshing atmosphere with a bar and lounge. It felt hip and modern. I would return to this hotel.
Jacqueline O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I really like this hotel it is modern and I love how the one I went to VA beach is pet friendly and has treats for pets or toys
Taeshana A.
Very comfortable, clean acommodations. I would enjoy the stay better if they provided breakfast though. Aloft Hotels
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?