BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Maria R.
Perth
The room was beautiful where I stayed at felt so urban in its decoration. Bathroom was amazing!! Very big and spacious. Had an amazing view of Perth city layout. Morning breakfast was delicious. Staff were very helpful and accommodating to my needs. The gym was very big and had good equipment to use. Got to experience a live band down at the bar which was awesome! Would definitely come back again
Mrs B.
Bronx, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel is the way to go. It's located close the subways and walking distance from some choice restaurants and off-beat tourist destinations. There's also a pool. The manager, Tara, was very attentive to my family's needs and was able to extend our visit to make sure we could make the most of our stay. Very grateful for our recent visit, I'll definitely go there again.!!
Em M.
I stayed in one of their hotels quite a while ago but the room and everything was just so fantastic I still remember. It was very modern and fun looking my family and I really enjoyed it !
Roch M.
London
Stayed in this hotel in London, it was so lovely we went back again. The rooms are so lovely and the space is alright if you are staying for a night or two. It is very modern and they give you free water and hot drink making facilities. There isn't much around there to do but you can take a cab and get food.
Jovana K.
Belgrade
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very modern-minimalist friendly. Convenient spaces and usually rather close to business locations and conference venues which makes them very convenient to stay at if traveling on business. I would recommend, very friendly staff and good customer service - great rooftop bar at the Brooklyn location in New York!
Anne D.
Chestermere
We stayed at the Aloft hotel in Oregon when we were on a west-coast road trip. I loved the modern style of the interior design of this hotel. The beds were really comfortable that we decided to stay an extra night to get more rest. I would stay here again and recommend it to my family and friends.
Deniz T.
Kingston
We've stayed in Aloft twice now and have loved it both times. It was at an airport location and the usual noises of the airport action aside (which was minimal btw), very good experiences for sure. If we could get the room for cheaper, we'd never stay anywhere else!
Jenna A.
Toronto
This summer was the first time I was introduced to Aloft Hotels and my experience was so wonderful. Hands down the most fun, modern and affordable place I've stayed. Such a friendly staff and lovely atmosphere. I would absolutely go back, any day!
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
Typically a more trendy and fun option when traveling. They were my companies provider for years and I would no consider them a good option for business travel. But each hotel is unique to the city so that's fun for personal travels.
Andrea K.
richmond hill, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at a brand new Aloft Hotel during my weekend getaway to Montreal last year. I love the industrial feel of the rooms. Although the room was relatively small, I did love the high ceilings and modern decor.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?