BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Jay W.
Calgary, AB
We stayed here for our 5 year anniversary and had such a great experience. Fantastic front desk service and we loved that we could rent a movie to watch in our room! Very clean and modern room for really reasonable pricing.
Sophie F.
North vancouver, BC
Fun and trendy environment. Nice to have a different experience at a hotel and the customer service is still great. I look forward to when I have a chance to stay here. Wish there were more of these hotels around
Ffion H.
Denbigh, Denbighshire
Globetrotter Expert
Good hotel to book with, clean and stylish rooms for most of their branches. Pleasant experience every time I have booked with them and would have no problems staying in one again to be honest! Good all rounder.
Stephanie S.
Binbrook, ON
I like that this hotel uses hypoallergenic bedding since I have allergies to down bedding. Amenities are great and shuttle to and from airport makes it super convenient! I'd definitely stay there again.
Defila L.
Kudat
Well, good service and nice workers and also their friendly . But a little bit humit and it's okay ,its not a big deal. The foods are good , the view pretty cool , and what else ,uhmmm okayy thats it!
Emily I.
London
Globetrotter Expert
Excellent staff friendly staff excellent services close proximity to the services excellent location . The manager treats him like one of family we feel as our home. I Was happy to stay at this hotel .
Claudia H.
Cambridge , ['', '', '']
comfy place to stay during the holiday trip. The room is clean and bright, everything is fine. However, I am not really happy with the location, I am kind of lost when I try to find it.
Sharon M.
Toronto, Ontario
Great hotel for business and solo travelers. Love the gathering spaces and events held in their lounges. The well organized rooms are great to get work done and get a good nights sleep.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
Globetrotter Expert
My husband and I stayed at the Aloft in Bangkok in April 2015, and LOVED it!! Modern, clean rooms. Free cocktails in the evenings. Wonderful front desk staff. And fabulous breakfasts. When booking Aloft gave us the option of a few different booking packages depending on our needs (like wifi, breakfast, room type, etc) so you can sort of customize your stay. Would recommend the Bangkok location 100%.
Sergio V.
Globetrotter Expert
One of my favorite hotels. Rooms are not huge but you have absolutely everything that you need for the stay at the hotel. They are newer chain and hotels are new and amazingly clean. Rates are great as well. So value and quality are amazing match
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?