BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Laura G.
Belleville, IL
Stayed at the Aloft in Tulsa, Ok. It was fairly new during our stay. Hubby and I loved it, we had never been to an Aloft before.
Tiera J.
Romeoville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love everything about these hotels from their design to the products they give you in your room, to the atmosphere & cleanliness!
Helen Y.
The worst hotel ever. The staff is nasty and rude. They are accommodating and ugly. The are very racist to minorities and tacky.
Jaime M.
Demotte, IN
Amazing! Has everything you need and doesn't break the bank. I loved my stay here! So relaxing with a pool and bar in the lobby.
Gladys V.
Arlington, TX
Amazing hotel very nice room fancy and comfortable i stayed at aloft hotel in san antonio and it was great everyone was very nice
Skyler N.
Brooklyn
I love aloft hotels! They have a hostel feel in the lobby while still being an upscale hotel. I stay in these wherever possible!
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really cool hotel. I loved the boutique concept. I've only stayed once because it is pricey, but it was a really neat experience.
Emily S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
You always know what you're walking into when you stay at an Aloft hotel! They are all nice and clean which is why I love aloft!
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Aloft Hotels I stayed at the Aloft in Cleveland and it is a great modern hotel in a great location near the waterfront
Brittany B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Stayed at one of their paris locations and had GREAT service. It was such a modern and cute room that I didn't want to leave : (
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?