BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Maria A.
Globetrotter Expert
It a good and beautiful hotel. The infrastructure is very modern, clean and beautiful. the rooms are very beutiful and comfortable. My favorite part is the breakfast, the food are delicious. good service. I can recommend it to my family and friends.
Clementine K.
Globetrotter Expert
This is the perfect hotel for young people looking for decent affordable accommodation. Stylish and fun with a modern twist. Staff are extremely helpful and very friendly. My favourite aloft hotel is in Bangkok and it's rooftop pool parties top all.
Jay W.
Calgary, AB
We stayed here for our 5 year anniversary and had such a great experience. Fantastic front desk service and we loved that we could rent a movie to watch in our room! Very clean and modern room for really reasonable pricing.
Sophie F.
North vancouver, BC
Fun and trendy environment. Nice to have a different experience at a hotel and the customer service is still great. I look forward to when I have a chance to stay here. Wish there were more of these hotels around
Ffion H.
Denbigh, Denbighshire
Globetrotter Expert
Good hotel to book with, clean and stylish rooms for most of their branches. Pleasant experience every time I have booked with them and would have no problems staying in one again to be honest! Good all rounder.
Stephanie S.
Binbrook, ON
I like that this hotel uses hypoallergenic bedding since I have allergies to down bedding. Amenities are great and shuttle to and from airport makes it super convenient! I'd definitely stay there again.
Defila L.
Kudat
Well, good service and nice workers and also their friendly . But a little bit humit and it's okay ,its not a big deal. The foods are good , the view pretty cool , and what else ,uhmmm okayy thats it!
Emily I.
London
Globetrotter Expert
Excellent staff friendly staff excellent services close proximity to the services excellent location . The manager treats him like one of family we feel as our home. I Was happy to stay at this hotel .
Claudia H.
Cambridge , ['', '', '']
comfy place to stay during the holiday trip. The room is clean and bright, everything is fine. However, I am not really happy with the location, I am kind of lost when I try to find it.
Sharon M.
Toronto, Ontario
Great hotel for business and solo travelers. Love the gathering spaces and events held in their lounges. The well organized rooms are great to get work done and get a good nights sleep.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?