BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Becca J.
Shelbyville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always clean and decorated nicely. Typically nice locations.  I've only stayed in a loft a few times, but it's consistent.
Kimberly R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very nice hotel for a great price! I tried booking Aloft whenever I can! They are typically clean and well kept which friendly staff.
Lyndsey S.
Milwaukee
Had stayed at the aloft hotel for our wedding and with blocking rooms and everything throughout the process went incredibly smoothly
Sam P.
La Grande, OR
Bed with sheets and one other blanket. I liked the bathroom. Nice towels and soap. Decent view from windows. Nice little kitchenette.
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the modern style of this hotel. It's very colorful and inviting. The workers were very nice and made sure my stay was enjoyable.
Terra B.
Manvel, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Never had a bad experience. Best Hotel around! Awesome service and a great staff! I feel like I'm at home when I'm away from home.
Ashley S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Such a cool hotel. Very modern and definitely appeals to the millennial crowd. I booked through Expedia and got a fairly good deal.
Lyndsay B.
Palm Coast, FL
I stayed in an aloft hotel in Portland, Oregon before a flight the next day. It was really clean and the rooms were rather large.
Terra H.
Joplin
rooms were clean and the staff was pleasant. it was close to where I was needing to go on my trip and wasnt outrageously expensive
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Huge fan of this hotel!!! The platform beds are super comfy & I love the the room is always stocked with Voss & Bliss Bath Products
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?