BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Sarah B.
Oklahoma City, OK
We have one in downtown OKC and it's ok. Most of the time, everyone goes for their WXYZ Bar on the bottom floor. It's a neat little hang out area with good music and can watch games if they are on as well. It's in a pretty popular spot in Deep Duece/ Downtown so it can get crowded very quick
Jenna B.
I stayed at the Aloft in Vaughan Mills with my boyfriend for my birthday. It was an amazing experience.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The food had an amazing taste, whether we ordered it from the bar, or the continental breakfast. Check in and check out were very easy and fast. Would definitely recommend this hotel over and over again.
Holly D.
Went to aloft London. Very fancy. Loved how big the rooms were. The breakfast was very nice. The reception staff were very nice giving us lots of cocktail vouchers . The only bad thing was that we asked for connecting rooms and when we got there they weren't so they had to move us to a easy access room that was connecting .
if you are visiting a city Aloft hotel is definately for you because it is a 4 star hotel and the rooms feels like you're staying in a 5 star hotel. the only thing is it is just a place to sleep in and relax. the thing i like the most is that almost all of the main city this hotel is near an airport so definately worth it.
Karen C.
Etobicoke, Ontario
This hotel chain is the perfect place to stay if you are looking for a funky New York-inspired spot. The rooms are modern and the amenities are plenty. They have a great bar and patio if you are simply looking for a night out.
Alexandra A.
toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert
More of a boutique look, these hotels are so great for an inexpensive option in cities. If you're looking for something that is clean, affordable, cute, with friendly staff this is a great option. It's usually centrally located and is great for a city where you spend most of the day exploring anyways. Good option!
Andree-Anne N.
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, QC
Honestly not the best. The decor, especially in the bathroom for example the tiles, the shower glass panel looked like it was just glued on super fast. No pool in the hotel which sucks? Downtown Montreal pretty much all big hotels have one. Not the best valet system either. Kind of expensive for what you get I feel.
Tahnya K.
London, ON
A bit too trendy for me. I prefer a classic hotel. I'm not in to pool table lounges and other common areas. The quality of the ammenities and comfort of the room are more important than fancy art on the walls.
Caitin K.
Dubai
Globetrotter Expert
When we arrived for check in we were greeted warmly and professionally. Our room was HUGE which was unexpected, and very clean, which was refreshing.  Nice amenities and a hair dryer!  Very very quiet. (6th floor). Housekeeping was friendly and took care of any needs we had.
Elleiss H.
London, Beckton
I stayed at aloft hotel with my boyfriend for an anniversary. It was amazing. The food was great, we absolutely loved the pool and the room was beautiful. The bed was super comfy and we just loved all the little details. It was a great nights stay and I would recommend to friends
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?