BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Katie A.
NASHVILLE, TN
Typically a more trendy and fun option when traveling. They were my companies provider for years and I would no consider them a good option for business travel. But each hotel is unique to the city so that's fun for personal travels.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at a brand new Aloft Hotel during my weekend getaway to Montreal last year. I love the industrial feel of the rooms. Although the room was relatively small, I did love the high ceilings and modern decor.
Dionne N.
Dubai , UAE
Stayed at the aloft hotel in Bangkok. Right from check in to check out it was extremely disappointing . Staff had very little knowledge they were unfriendly and the room had an awful smell . Very dissatisfied
Karleigh I.
Calgary
These hotels are absolutely gorgeous and in trend now ! I stayed at the one in Calgary and I loved it . It's so new and so nice I could stay there all the time I wanted to if I could. I would totally recommend it to people to stay at !
cherry L.
Staffa are very accomodating, nice place and pool was nice. The surround views are peaceful and the itself that they serve was great. Their rooms are big and good to spent for families.
Megherbi Z.
sidi bel abbes
"Although this product is on the pricey end I believe it's a great and convenient way to stay connected to your phone while on the go. It's easy to pair to your phone and easy to use.I also really love how sleek it looks and that the watch band can be customized to fit your personal style."
Brittany L.
Toronto, ON
I stayed in Aloft Hotels hotel in Canada for two weeks until I could move into my apartment. The hotel itself is beautiful. It a very modern hotel everything is updated and beautifully decorated. Sadly that was all the hotel had to offer. The customer service really sucked my entire visit. The hotel staff was rude and very nasty. I won't be going to that location again.
Serena L.
Kitchener, ON
Had a really disappointing stay at one their locations in Vaughan several years ago. The hotel had lost our booking, and charged us twice. I spent the first hour of my stay on the phone with their customer service as the actual hotel employees could not help me. Room was small, and felt sterile in terms of decoration. The hotel did nothing to make up for the poor service and miscommunication that happened. Poor costumer service. Would not stay there again.
Darrell M.
I live in the city and I use these to get away sometimes for a staycation. The aesthetic is always cute and chic with a young vibe and I never grow old of this place. Everything is so fresh and modern and I feel like I can just relax in my own personal space. The decor is amazing and the bathrooms are to die for.
Mya S.
I stayed in the ALoft Detroit for a night while passing through the city. My first impression was lasting - the historic building is stunning and the concierge at the front desk was welcoming, pleasant, and well versed in the area - pointing out where to eat, what to check out during our short stay, etc. The room was spacious, clean, comfortable and modern. No complaints, and would definitely stay there again.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?