BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Alex D.
Lexington, SC
Went to walker stalker con in Atlanta lobed the art of this hotel. I want to stay again. Thank you for the food and comfort
Sarah T.
Matthews, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My job got me a room at this hotel in Charlotte and it was great! Very chic and modern. They had a great pool and great bar
Tyler R.
Aloft is sooo cool. We went to the one in Boston for my birthday and it was perfect! Could not of asked for a better hotel
Lanae C.
I love the one in Houston Texas love the Vibe love the place love the look of it I have nothing bad to say about this place
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Stayed at the Aloft in NYC and the rooms were small, as to be expected, but nice. Staff was welcoming and room was clean.
Ashley M.
If your looking for a hotel, I would definitely recommend this hotel. They have very nice rooms and great customer service.
Tiffany A.
Riverview, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love staying at the Aloft! The rooms are always modern and comfortable. The staff has always been nice and accommodating.
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These are modern no frills hotels. They have a cool design concert. I don’t stay often as I prefer a more traditional feel.
Tiffany M.
Fort Drum, NY
I've stayed at a few of the Aloft Hotels. They are all very nice. Well worth the money and I have never been disappointed.
Jackie S.
White Plains, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love love love the community concept here I've only stayed with Aloft once but it was a really unique and fun experience.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?