BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
Really enjoyed my stay at Aloft. It's such a fun funky environment. The rooms are very modern and sleek.
Kacey S.
Athens, AL
Globetrotter Expert
This hotel group is fresh, fun and easy on the wallet. You get the same starwood treatment and service with a laid back, modern approach to hotel service. The rooms are utilitarian and are very different from any other hotel I have stayed in. I love these hotels for quick stopovers!
Jerica C.
Monroeville, PA
Globetrotter Expert
I love how modern this Hotel is and the Aloft is always in the best spots. Although one year I went they had a dog show in the one I stayed at in Chicago its was MESS. Had we known that we wouldn't have booked. Dogs barking and dogs everywhere!! But all in all I love staying here. I love that the foyer is a place where you can network, play games, grab some drinks, and just lounge about. Great atmosphere.
Kristin D.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in the Aloft in the Nashville area about a year ago. It was very modern, clean and roomy. Four of us stayed in a one bedroom, 2 bed room. The open design allowed us to each have our own space. I would recommend this hotel to a friend, and will consider staying with Aloft again in the future.
Christine M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Globetrotter Expert
So glad we discovered Aloft hotels! Every time we travel, we look to stay at Aloft! They are a great value, I think you get more than what you pay for and they are so fun and trendy! We also love that dogs stay free and they even give you doggie swag bags too!
Maria R.
Perth
The room was beautiful where I stayed at felt so urban in its decoration. Bathroom was amazing!! Very big and spacious. Had an amazing view of Perth city layout. Morning breakfast was delicious. Staff were very helpful and accommodating to my needs. The gym was very big and had good equipment to use. Got to experience a live band down at the bar which was awesome! Would definitely come back again
Mrs B.
Bronx, NY
Globetrotter Expert
This hotel is the way to go. It's located close the subways and walking distance from some choice restaurants and off-beat tourist destinations. There's also a pool. The manager, Tara, was very attentive to my family's needs and was able to extend our visit to make sure we could make the most of our stay. Very grateful for our recent visit, I'll definitely go there again.!!
Roch M.
London
Stayed in this hotel in London, it was so lovely we went back again. The rooms are so lovely and the space is alright if you are staying for a night or two. It is very modern and they give you free water and hot drink making facilities. There isn't much around there to do but you can take a cab and get food.
Jovana K.
Belgrade
Globetrotter Expert
Very modern-minimalist friendly. Convenient spaces and usually rather close to business locations and conference venues which makes them very convenient to stay at if traveling on business. I would recommend, very friendly staff and good customer service - great rooftop bar at the Brooklyn location in New York!
Deniz T.
Kingston
We've stayed in Aloft twice now and have loved it both times. It was at an airport location and the usual noises of the airport action aside (which was minimal btw), very good experiences for sure. If we could get the room for cheaper, we'd never stay anywhere else!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?