BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Addie G.
Norman Park, GA
If we are going out of town we try our best to stay in aloft. These hotels are updated, modern, and the beds are the most comfortable!
Liz A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love the dog friendly aspect! Love the spacious rooms! The food available for purchase is nice too!!! And who doesn't enjoy a full bar?
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We stayed at ALoft in the D.C. area. It was a great experience. The accommodations were comfortable and the service was excellent!
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the modern style of this hotel. It's very colorful and inviting. The workers were very nice and made sure my stay was enjoyable.
Candace v.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I had such a great time staying here! I love how trendy the hotels are. It is a bit pricey but worth it if you're willing to splurge.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
These hotels are so trendy and so swanky! You definitely feel like you are living in luxury when you are here! The decor is so modern
DJ W.
Joliet, IL
I stayed here in Bolingbrook Illinois. It was so beautiful and clean. The staff was so accommodating and nice. The decor was amazing.
Lyndsey S.
Milwaukee
Had stayed at the aloft hotel for our wedding and with blocking rooms and everything throughout the process went incredibly smoothly
Leslie C.
San Jose, CA
I really like staying at this hotel the design is so modern I love it and they have snack in the lobby and the beds are really comfy
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
i like the idea of alofts but the one i stayed in was not sound proof at ALL. i heard everything going on outside and in the hallway.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?