BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE this hotel! It's super modern, super cool vibe. The staff was really nice and accommodating too. They had a cute little bar inside the hotel too. I try and stay at these anytime I'm traveling.
Maegan C.
Middlesboro, KY
I recently stayed at an ALOFT in Newport, KY and was very impressed.  It was super clean and the decor was very modern.  Staff was very friendly.  Overall, great experience!
Tammie W.
Vienna , VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Awesome hotel. Really affordable. Small but in a cute way. They have an awesome buffet breakfast. I stayed at one in Malaysia and it was as great, better than ones I’ve stayed at in the states.
Gypsie A.
Cameron, NC
I stayed at Aloft in Jacksonville, Florida, and it was truly the best hotel experience I have ever had. The hotel is aesthetically appealing. It was more of an experience than a place to stay!
Barbara P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great hotels to stay in. Have stayed in several and would defiantly recommend . Love the room set up . Price is right for the style or hotel, no restatraunt but you can get to them easily in where you are staying. Would recommend to anyone .
Meghan B.
I loved staying aloft in Atlanta. The staff was friendly, the room was cozy. Near the park Amd music festival we were attending. I would stay again and recommend this to a friend.
Kinga S.
Arlington Hts, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Modern, clean, friendly staff and often can find a great deal. Usually very good restaurant choices in many of their hotels. Great customer service, always enjoy staying here.
Wendy P.
Asbury Park
My "concert" go to hotel. There's generally one by all the arenas. Super convenient, pleasant employees, informal check in, snacks available. Parking by room is great.
Elizabeth D.
Fountain Vly, CA
I've stayed at an Aloft once and I stayed at the one in Cancun, Mexico. I've stayed at multiple Starwood brand hotels as my dad is a Platinum Member and we also have a timeshare based in the Bahamas that we travel with, that we also used in Cancun. We ended up spending our last night in the Aloft Cancun Hotel. Aloft hotels are very unique. They are super modern, have weird furniture, the floor in the elevator was somewhat like a lava lamp and when you stepped on it, the blue contents moved around under the pressure of your feet. They're really cool hotels and on the lower end of price points. There's not too many of them around, so if you ever find one in an area that you're staying at, I definitely recommend at least just checking the hotel out even if you don't stay at it.
Donnavasquez D.
macon, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed in an aloft in downtown Atlanta. Staff was nice. Room had a nice view but was very small. Amenities were lacking. Location was good for walking to tourists sites.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?