BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Julie H.
Perkins
We just love how modern this hotel is and we always find the stay very pleasant with great customer service and rooms that are comfortable and don't look like they're from the 50s.
Meghan B.
I loved staying aloft in Atlanta. The staff was friendly, the room was cozy. Near the park Amd music festival we were attending. I would stay again and recommend this to a friend.
Kimberly L.
Indianapolis
Very good customer service.  Large rooms with lots of space.  Clean.  The only complaint I had was there were not enough applicable restaurants within the hotel.
Kinga S.
chicago
Globetrotter Expert
Modern, clean, friendly staff and often can find a great deal. Usually very good restaurant choices in many of their hotels. Great customer service, always enjoy staying here.
Wendy P.
Asbury Park
My "concert" go to hotel. There's generally one by all the arenas. Super convenient, pleasant employees, informal check in, snacks available. Parking by room is great.
Elizabeth D.
Fountain Vly, CA
I've stayed at an Aloft once and I stayed at the one in Cancun, Mexico. I've stayed at multiple Starwood brand hotels as my dad is a Platinum Member and we also have a timeshare based in the Bahamas that we travel with, that we also used in Cancun. We ended up spending our last night in the Aloft Cancun Hotel. Aloft hotels are very unique. They are super modern, have weird furniture, the floor in the elevator was somewhat like a lava lamp and when you stepped on it, the blue contents moved around under the pressure of your feet. They're really cool hotels and on the lower end of price points. There's not too many of them around, so if you ever find one in an area that you're staying at, I definitely recommend at least just checking the hotel out even if you don't stay at it.
Donnavasquez D.
macon, GA
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed in an aloft in downtown Atlanta. Staff was nice. Room had a nice view but was very small. Amenities were lacking. Location was good for walking to tourists sites.
Sabier M.
Springfield, MO
My fiancé and I used Aloft hotels in Nashville! They were pet friendly and so nice! I will for sure try to use them in any other city we visit! Puppies were everywhere!!
Darby D.
Broaddus, TX
Love love love these hotels!!! Very large and nice! Perfect for when staying for multiple days! Great free breakfast in the mornings and perfectly nice rooms! Also good for large families
Fatima A.
I had to stay in Adam Antonio for a nursing review course and my husband booked this hotel chain for me. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was a fun littl set up in the lobby, lots of seating as if there would be live enertainment or large parties enjoying the space for work gatherings or whatever. Although I spent most of my time outside the hotel, I didn't see any live music performances nor any adverts for them. They do not have a hot food service option but are affiliated with nearby restaurants. I called one and there was no answer. I called the other and enjoyed a really yummy sandwich. My room was clean a and tidy and spacious but there was this fairly strong musty smell that just wouldn't go away. Needless to say I sprayed a lot of my own perfume around. All in all, it's a great hotel. I used their gym which was perfect with what it had inside and wish I had known about the pool as I definitely would've brought my swimsuit and taken advantage of the outdoor pool.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?