BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Lola L.
Los Angeles
I like it! When I’m on a budget but still want something nice and comfortable I can always book a room at Aloft Hotels and know that I will get the same experience no matter the city.
Leah M.
Advance, NC
We had a wonderful stay at Aloft in Asheville, NC! The location was fabulous and our room was clean and modern. The rooftop area is beautiful. I would highly recommend this hotel and location!
Libby G.
Fun and trendy interior design and the rooms are usually a little roomier in my experience. Clean and friendly staff, but not as big as some other chains so you can’t always count on finding one
Kelsey Z.
Parma, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are very hip and modern. The lobby and bar areas are cool places to hang out. The service is always excellent. I travel often for work and sometimes stay here. Good option, check it out!
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Aloft may not have all of the benefits like some of their counterparts but I love that their rooms are always so spacious and have actual workspaces that I can use, not just little desks that are just for show. When traveling for work, I often seek them out specifically for that workstation since I know I'll be able to get a lot more done from there!
Ashley A.
We stayed at ALoft in Nashville. Extremely nice, clean, and updated. I loved that there was so much space in the room. Customer service was great. You couldn’t beat the price in Nashville.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
So modern, chic and nice! Very clean, easy to book, great service, just overall very pleased with the experience. They just recently built one in my hometown so that’s pretty cool too!
Jenna W.
I actually really admire and like this brand's concept! Stayed in an Aloft all the way out in Costa Rica and really appreciated their modern, trendy feel. Doesn't always fit the vibe of the destination but they do have things like local breakfasts and I think the consistent customer experience is ultimately most important for this brand.
Eshé 👑.
Wolverhampton
This hotel has to be one of the most unusual hotels i've ever stayed in. The architecture was just very intriguing and futuristic. Unfortunately I didn't have a very long stay so i did not have as much time as I needed to explore the hotel fully. The customer service was very high quality and I enjoyed my stay despite the short duration.
Jacklyn S.
Knoxville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
These modern hotels are the absolute cutest and can I just say I love their shampoo/conditioner (favorite smelling combo ever) I have always have a very pleasant experience at all of the Aloft locations I have stayed. Great hotel and extremely affordable on all budgets. Highly recommend you checking one out if they are in your area.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?