BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
Rooms are small, but efficient. I love the look and feels of these hotels - very contemporary.
Amelia S.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely loved my experience at the Aloft hotel in Homewood, AL. The room was very nice, and I especially loved the complementary pool table in the lobby!
Karina S.
Pineville, NC
Globetrotter Expert
I am a flight attendant and I stayed in many hotels but this one of my top favorites!!! When you walk in it very modern and chic. Nice place to lay out and talk out side or go inside and play pool and get a drink by the bar. When heading to my room, when I open the room I feel relaxed after a long day. The products that Aloft uses is Bliss! I love Bliss....its really high quality stuff for your hair and body, I love the marine smell of it, as well 2 commentary Dasani waters, a mini fridge....If you are looking for a modern hotel this is it. Aloft is the best!!!!

I been to the Aloft in:

All great!!!!
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed at the Aloft in Houston, wonderful hotel. Very modern and minimal which I love! We checked in pretty late and the staff was wonderful and very accommodating. Also stayed at an Aloft in San Antonio, both hotels were very well kept and the staff was A+!
Vanessa M.
Clifton, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
Aloft is by far one of my favorite Brands of Starwood Hotels & Resorts. I have stayed at Aloft Winchester and Aloft Dulles (both in Virginia) and the experience has been great. I love the fact that there is a pool table and a Wii on both lobbies, it makes me feel relaxed and it allows me to socialize with other guests. However, location wise they are a little far away from any place where one can go entertain oneself, grab a bite to eat, etc.
Sharrian R.
Grand Prairie , TX
The hotel was very nice contemporary and modern, only thing i didn't enjoy was how small and cramped the room was. Had a great shower but ultimately there was no refrigerator in the room to bring food back. Would recommend this hotel for a special event!
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Globetrotter Expert
Great business hotel! Complimentary internet in the rooms, 24/7 grab and go market with cheap, cooked to order breakfast sandwiches, great lobby bar for happy hour with reasonably priced drinks. Its a mini W hotel! Bliss spa products are very welcome as well!
ryan s.
Coppell, TX
These are great affordable alternative when looking for a quick stay and prefer modern style hotels. It was causal but friendly.
Sarah F.
This is one of my favorite brands of hotel. They use the best bath products, the rooms are truly modern, and they have great lounges. I love the games in the lobbies.
Michaeline S.
Charlotte, NC
I always love the beautiful modern feel in these hotels. Very contemporary. They obviously also tend to be a little more pricey, but usually worth it.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?