BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Heather W.
Nashville
Always beautiful rooms. Everything is always very clean and modern and I love it.
Amara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful hotel! My husband and I stayed at the Aloft in Harlem for my birthday, it was a beautiful swanky hotel. The rooms were roomy and comfortable and the staff was great!
Barbara F.
Little Suamico, WI
I didn't appreciate that the Aloft in Milwaukee declined to offer us a discount when we reserved at least ten rooms for our son's wedding in August. Also, the prices of the fresh fruit and snacks in the lobby area were ridiculous; I think I paid around $3 for a banana! The room itself was beautiful (the view from our room was unimpressive), and the location was great, but we only stayed there because the bridal party did; we wouldn't stay there again. It wasn't worth the price.
Priscilla Z.
Sabinal, TX
The room was spectacular!!! It felt like home away from home but more luxurious. Hotel is so modern and unique in its own way. I would so definitely stay there again.
Aerin M.
If you like modern this is for you ! It's really cool! Rooms are amazing ! Service was great too! Very clean !
Jen L.
San Francisco, CA
I've stayed at the Aloft Hotel in downtown Chicago numerous times. I recommend it if you're in town just for work during the week. It is super close to everything and the food at the restaurant downstairs is amazing. The only downside is that it can get a little loud on the weekends.
I have stayed at Aloft Dallas and Aloft Chicago.
Modern, unconventional in a good way and appealing to today's traveler Aloft hotels are great, in my opinion and experience.
Shannon B.
We stayed at the downtown Dallas location and had a fantastic suite. Very modern features and lounge vibe. Comprehensive snack and drink bar downstairs. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and tidy.
Byonca P.
Orlando, FL
Aloft is a very nice hotel chain. The rooms are very modern everything is up to date with the trends.
Chelsea C.
Raleigh, NC
Very modern hotel. Clean. Trendy place to stay at. For a low price. Affordable. Fun. Upbeat rooms. Not the typical hotel.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?