BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Ann D.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The best bed I have ever slept on. No complaints whatsoever, a fun and trendy boutique style hotel. I would definitely stay there again
mary s.
Clarks summit , PA
I loved the modern feel along with the indoor pool and other great amenities. The price really was the icing on top of the cake.
Liz A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love the dog friendly aspect! Love the spacious rooms! The food available for purchase is nice too!!! And who doesn't enjoy a full bar?
Cynthia L.
Bayonne, NJ
Ive had always had great service there. The prices are affordable and the rooms are great. The service they provide is also really good
Mikayla B.
Lynchburg, VA
Stayed in one of Aloft's hotels recently and thoroughly enjoyed my experience. Very accommodating, clean, and had everything we needed.
Christina L.
Pittsburgh
Stayed in the aloft on the levee we had a horrible experience in that particular one however it's super modern rooms are small but nice
Katy B.
Petersburg, Va
Hipster hotels. Not family friendly. I didn't feel "cool" enough to stay here. Room was disappointing for how much money I spent on it.
Addie G.
Norman Park, GA
If we are going out of town we try our best to stay in aloft. These hotels are updated, modern, and the beds are the most comfortable!
Candace v.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I had such a great time staying here! I love how trendy the hotels are. It is a bit pricey but worth it if you're willing to splurge.
DJ W.
Joliet, IL
I stayed here in Bolingbrook Illinois. It was so beautiful and clean. The staff was so accommodating and nice. The decor was amazing.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?