BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
I stayed at the Minneapolis Minnesota aloft a few years ago. If you are looking for modern and sheik this style of hotel is for. Very trendy looking. That being said the rooms were small and if modern is not your style a county in suits is probably a cozier option.
Amanda S.
Globetrotter Expert
My new fave hotel. Smells like a Westin, but is gracious on your pocket like an AirBnB!

Nice rooms with a good size layout, desk and lovely shower. Free water (thanks, SPG!). And, speaking of SPG, you can get star woods points here too!
Kim P.
Lexington, SC
What a fun, nice hotel chain! We love staying in these rooms when we get the chance! They seem to be in fun destinations and located close to the city centers!
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect hotel if you have a pet. I hate trying to find CLEAN hotels when I travel with my dog. Aloft is the only line of hotels that cater to pet owners that travel. It has the same decor and feel as the W hotel and the rooms are clean, well kept and great for the luxury traveler
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Aloft in Denver was awesome! We held my best friend's bachelorette party there, and the staff were super helpful! The hotel itself is very modern and nice.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
Top of the line hotels. Very modern and comfortable. They made me feel comfortable and like I was a celebrity. We even have one in the city I live in, right by our University. I have only stayed their once in Texas and was very satisfied overall and felt like a celeb.
Kelly M.
I stayed in the aLoft in Milwaukee, WI. It was very stylish and in the middle of everything. Beyond that, I was a bit disappointed. It was pretty noisy- both noises from the hallways and from the bars across the river. I am a night owl so I wasn't that bothered, but if I was trying to sleep I could see how that would be annoying. The real reason I am giving a lowish rating is the parking situation. The choices are valet or a parking garage 2 blocks away. I don't mind walking a bit (I like to get steps on my FitBit), but when you have to pay $15 bucks for less than 1 hour of parking it is not cool! Apparently, if there is a 'special event' going on the cost is $15 no matter how long you are in there. Just make sure you are prepared to pay for a lot of parking and you'll be good.
Lyndsay B.
Palm Coast, FL
I stayed in an aloft hotel in Portland, Oregon before a flight the next day. It was really clean and the rooms were rather large.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Clean rooms, friendly service, a bit overpriced, it's just a bed to stay in for a few days
Kim T.
I stayed in one in Nor Cal. Not too bad. Clean and decent size rooms. :) I would stay again if there was a good deal.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?