BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Talesha R.
Jacksonville, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Really great hotel in Jacksonville, fl, always has a clean room and friendly staff, a safer feeling hotel
Cathy R.
Stayed at the Aloft in Denver, Colorado and it was very nice! It was also pet-friendly!
Kim K.
Irving, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Beautiful & modern. Stayed in San Antonio & didn't even want to leave the hotel!
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
Globetrotter Expert
I really like aLoft hotels. I love the decor and how modern and trendy everything looks.
Diana C.
Saint Louis, MO
Always a sleek, clean, groovy experience. And often at a fantastic rate! One of my favorites.
Michelle R.
Raleigh, NC
This was okay. I booked a room in advance for my birthday. When I arrived I was told that they somehow gave my room to someone else. The staff was apologetic and gave me a pass for one free night. The rooms are tiny and nothing spectacular. I think that this is extremely overpriced.
Brittany B.
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed at one of their paris locations and had GREAT service. It was such a modern and cute room that I didn't want to leave : (
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
Love the Aloft, and city and aloft is always nice. Very updated, rooms ,are nice and super affordable for that weekend trip.
Ana Sofia B.
I went to this hotel in miami. I was so happy to be there. The rooms are clean and the whole style was new and modern. We never eat there, the last day when we were doing the check out the charged us breakfast that we never take. They didn't give us any prove of that. we were very upset because of that and that's the reason why I never going to visit that hotel again.
Gracie B.
Gordonsville, VA
Globetrotter Expert
I really enjoy Aloft hotels. I've stayed at the one in National Harbor, just outside Washington, D.C. and the one in Charleston, SC. Both were clean with great amenities. Plus, I enjoy the modern rooms with the sliding doors to the bathroom and large windows.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?