BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Heather B.
Madera, CA
I used to stay at the Franklin TN locatin weekly. The rooms were always comfortable, great bar and location.
Tiana L.
Birmingham, AL
I always have a pleasant stay when I stay at the Aloft hotels! I've stayed there twice and I loved each time.
Amanda S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
A little pricey but very clean, modern and a hip place to stay. If you enjoy night life this hotel is for you
Elvis S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
SPG keyless entry!! Great views! Great service! Great rates! Great teams! Stayed in NYC & Boston. Loved it!!
Wendy M.
Killeen, TX
I've stayed twice at this Hotel franchise. Once was in Kansas City and just loved it! They are really modern!
Tiara A.
These hotels can be pricey but they are usually furnished with very nice modern furniture and are very clean.
Dara B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great rooms and service definitely for the young and fun crowd always entertainment in the lobby and wxyz bar
Alana P.
My junior prom was held at this hotel. The hall was rather nice and they did a good job containing the noise.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
It's an amazing place to hang out. I loved to celebrate my birthday there. I had the best birthday that year.
Kendra B.
Great people who work there and great atmosphere!! They always have restaurants in the hotel also, great food
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?