BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Danielle M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I stayed at this hotel in Dallas and it was awesome! Loved the design! I only wish it had refrigerator in the rooms! Staff was super friendly!
Charlotte C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Nice hotel, but my stay they was far from great. I was overcharged and it took 2 months to get a refund. I would never recommend staying here.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this hotel. So pretty. I love the way the hotel is designed, so different from your typical hotels. You definitely need to stay at one.
Misty S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These hotels usually have great areas to use for event promotions and meetings. We have used this hotel for many fashion week cocktail parties.
Portia H.
It's been a while since I've stayed in an Aloft hotel. Honestly the rooms just weren't my style and the entire floor appeared to be very dusty.
Barathi C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at the pet friendly Downtown Denver location. The staff were so friendly, the price was unbeatable, and the room was spacious and sleek!
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the look to these hotels. Super chic and modern, not to mention clean. Every time we have booked wth this hotel, it had been super easy.
Ashley F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I absolutely love aloft hotels. They are clean and friendly and I love the five dollar reward you get every day for forgoing the maid service.
Tonya B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very nice and upscale hotel. This is my second time staying with this brand of hotel and the service is nothing short of exceptional everytime.
Mariana S.
Hurst, TX
The lobby was supper cool with a pool table, a bar, a to-go station, and bicycles you could take. The employees supper friendly and helpful.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?