BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Tiffany W.
Gainesville, GA
Best hotel experience ever. Stayed at the Aloft in Richmond, VA and loved it!
Elyn B.
Globetrotter Expert
The Aloft brand are a really great Starwood product. I'm always impressed by the smart decor and good service.
Lyndsay B.
Palm Coast, FL
I stayed in an aloft hotel in Portland, Oregon before a flight the next day. It was really clean and the rooms were rather large.
Kelly M.
I stayed in the aLoft in Milwaukee, WI. It was very stylish and in the middle of everything. Beyond that, I was a bit disappointed. It was pretty noisy- both noises from the hallways and from the bars across the river. I am a night owl so I wasn't that bothered, but if I was trying to sleep I could see how that would be annoying. The real reason I am giving a lowish rating is the parking situation. The choices are valet or a parking garage 2 blocks away. I don't mind walking a bit (I like to get steps on my FitBit), but when you have to pay $15 bucks for less than 1 hour of parking it is not cool! Apparently, if there is a 'special event' going on the cost is $15 no matter how long you are in there. Just make sure you are prepared to pay for a lot of parking and you'll be good.
Lara D.
Globetrotter Expert
Good chain that feels like a boutique brand. I like that the hotel is budget conscious but still provides rooms with flair, has friendly service, and always a funky lobby.
Bianca C.
APO, AE
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed at the Aloft close to the Dulles Airport and enjoyed it alot. Love the modern flair.
Stephanie L.
This is a fantastic brand of hotels...however, they are extremely pricey so that is the biggest downfall.
Christine M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Globetrotter Expert
So glad we discovered Aloft hotels! Every time we travel, we look to stay at Aloft! They are a great value, I think you get more than what you pay for and they are so fun and trendy! We also love that dogs stay free and they even give you doggie swag bags too!
Kristin D.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in the Aloft in the Nashville area about a year ago. It was very modern, clean and roomy. Four of us stayed in a one bedroom, 2 bed room. The open design allowed us to each have our own space. I would recommend this hotel to a friend, and will consider staying with Aloft again in the future.
Jerica C.
Monroeville, PA
Globetrotter Expert
I love how modern this Hotel is and the Aloft is always in the best spots. Although one year I went they had a dog show in the one I stayed at in Chicago its was MESS. Had we known that we wouldn't have booked. Dogs barking and dogs everywhere!! But all in all I love staying here. I love that the foyer is a place where you can network, play games, grab some drinks, and just lounge about. Great atmosphere.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?