BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I loved staying at an Aloft hotel when i went to Richmond, Virginia. The building and decor is very cool and modern. They had lots of snacks that we could purchase. The room was comfortable and the bathroom was big.
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These hotels in NYC are so cute and comfortable. I've stayed at a few and have enjoyed them all. Some are small, as is many hotel rooms in NYC, but you do not feel cramped at all. And others are very decently sized.
Kandra C.
Tampa, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very consistent chain. Rooms are always the same, customer service is always the same, and food/bar options are always the same. It's nice to know what you're getting when you travel often, I don't like surprises.
Allison G.
Sumter, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These hotels are so modern and chic with all the amenities without making you feel like you’re staying at your parents favorite hotel. The decor is beautiful and the experience is nothing short of exceptional.
Brittany M.
Magnolia, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a nice hotel. It is very modern though and reminds me of a place teenagers would go to. It is set up like a dorm room style. I would likely go back if I had to, but not go out of my way for it.
Jacqueline A.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Enjoyed my stay. Only issue was the room key kept getting de magnetized. Wish they included breakfast in the price. Service was a little slow but good. Used it once for the first time this year in Maryland.
Megan C.
San Antonio, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Very affordable hotels! I have had amazing experiences at all aloft locations i have stayed at. Amenities are great and even if you needed to stay for longer period of time you feel at home in your rooms.
Jenn H.
Best staff I have ever encountered at any hotel chain. The rooms are comfortable, and quiet. They use Bliss products in their showers making it I don't carry shampoo or body wash when staying with them.
Yuataine H.
I had a great time at the Aloft and love how it is designed. Room service was great and I had an incredible view. My favorite part besides the view was how big the pool was. I’ve booked with them twice and would do it again.
Samantha M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are really nice. I like the modern feel. The one in Austin is fun. The one in Houston is conveniently located. The rooms are pretty no fuss but really comfortable for my tastes.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?