BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Jasmine c.
arlington, texas
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Comfortable hotels with nice beds and updated modern style furniture and decorations. I love the style of this hotel. Makes you feel like you’re chilling in an apartment versus a stuffy hotel room.
Amelia S.
Miami
Very clean and modern open concept. Most lobbies have an updated bar and entertainment area with pool tables and games. Also have great continental breakfast, and offer free coffee and tea all day.
Holly V.
Fort Mill, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a great hotel option if you are looking for luxury on a budget. We stayed at the Aloft in Downtown Asheville for a friends bachelorette and they were fabulous. The rooms were spacious and the front desk staff were super helpful and friendly. We were able to stay in the midst of downtown without having to fork out hundreds of dollars for a room. Very affordable!
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Such a fun hotel chain! I’m not sure if all are like this, but the one in Greenville SC let’s you bring your pups around the hotel including the bar area. Staff is great at this specific hotel and have even allowed to me do a jewelry photo shoot in their bar and Lounge area. Decor and furniture make it an enjoyable atmosphere as well and not so much a hotel feel.
Jessica H.
This hotel shows great hospitality and customer service! Aside from it being nice and the rooms being amazing at a great price, I will continue staying in one of these if I ever get that chance to.
Kristin B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Stayed here on my most recent trip to Boston and this was a lovely hotel. Great location and helpful staff. Room was a good size and clean. Hotel was quiet which was good for our toddler at night.
Toni A.
I just wanted to live there if I could. If you haven't visited what are you waiting on!! The shower was large enough for at least 4 the room was very modern and contemporary. They get 5-5 from me
Savannah E.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had an amazing experience! The hotel is affordable yet appears luxury. I had a great experience with the customer service. The rooms are clean and ready upon arrival! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Ambrosia R.
Edmond, OK
Aloft hotels are very artsy, modern, and overall just cool. I like how they have a rooftop area overlooking OKC. The rooms are nice and they have 2 bars.. aloft is a one stop shop hotel for sure
🌸єzяα🌸 C.
Ashburn, VA
Me and my fiancé went to one on a trip back from North Carolina last year and it was by far the best hotel we have ever stayed at..it was just as amazing as the Hilton we stayed at in Ocean city
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?