BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kandra C.
Tampa, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Very consistent chain. Rooms are always the same, customer service is always the same, and food/bar options are always the same. It's nice to know what you're getting when you travel often, I don't like surprises.
Meredith C.
Bentonville, AR
We love the modern clean style of aloft. We have always had great customer service and clean rooms. We have only stayed twice but had great experiences both tines. We were very satisfied and would recommend it.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert
It's always pleasant to stay at aloft. Pretty modern, always have great bar/lounge areas. Good costumer service and design. I stay at an aloft maybe once a year. Very satisfied with my stays there in the past.
Brittany M.
Stratford, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
This is a nice hotel. It is very modern though and reminds me of a place teenagers would go to. It is set up like a dorm room style. I would likely go back if I had to, but not go out of my way for it.
Jacqueline A.
scotch plains, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
Enjoyed my stay. Only issue was the room key kept getting de magnetized. Wish they included breakfast in the price. Service was a little slow but good. Used it once for the first time this year in Maryland.
Megan C.
San Antonio , TX
Globetrotter Expert
Very affordable hotels! I have had amazing experiences at all aloft locations i have stayed at. Amenities are great and even if you needed to stay for longer period of time you feel at home in your rooms.
Eve D.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
A good hotel for the price point. Modern, clean and with a decent gym. I only stay at this hotel chain once a year but the customer service & check in is good and friendly. Satisfied overall and would recommend to others.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE this hotel! It's super modern, super cool vibe. The staff was really nice and accommodating too. They had a cute little bar inside the hotel too. I try and stay at these anytime I'm traveling.
Samantha M.
Globetrotter Expert
Aloft hotels are really nice. I like the modern feel. The one in Austin is fun. The one in Houston is conveniently located. The rooms are pretty no fuss but really comfortable for my tastes.
Maegan C.
Middlesboro, KY
I recently stayed at an ALOFT in Newport, KY and was very impressed.  It was super clean and the decor was very modern.  Staff was very friendly.  Overall, great experience!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?