BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Phoebe M.
Batavia , OH
As part of the SPG family, I have booked several Aloft hotels (Chicago, Atlanta, Cincinnati) and all have been fantastic stays.

A bright, modern design throughout with clean, beautiful bathroom and bedrooms, Aloft is consistent in its service and style.

All the Alofts I’ve stayed at have had a brilliant bar, often with sizable liquor and cocktail menus, and staffed by knowledgeable, friendly staff. The Chicago Airport Aloft has good gym and swim facilities (though the pools water temperature was a bit too cold for my liking).

I often choose Aloft because I know the standard will be the same regardless of which city I’m in. I know I’ll be getting a good nights rest as the beds are always comfortable and HUGE!

I know it’s their “thing” not to have an on-site kitchen, but the lobby snack areas are always overpriced and underwhelming, leaving me no choice but to order in food.
BrittaniFl R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this Hotel! At this hotel you get what you pay for 100% ! The customer service and kindness you get from the employees is truly amazing . I will say that I wish some of the locations were more in down town busy areas. Located close to bars and restaurants every where because I feel like the The Decor,Architecture is so on trend,sophisticated. You need to put a hotel in *Sarasota Fl . Down town sarasota Main Street .
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Been staying in the one in Alexandria on the way back from Myrtle Beach for more than 5 years now. Everything about it screams modern which made me fall in love. Super cool lobby. Rooms are a little small but are longer horizontally rather than vertically. Love the food choices and always a hot food bar open. Staff is friendly and accepting to children AND pets. Everything about it says eco-chic.
Claire C.
McAllen, TX
I had such a bad experience at the Aloft hotel in San Antonio, TX.  Online, the website shows a beautiful, up kept, CLEAN hotel and in real life there were silverfish in the shower, mildew everywhere, and just dirty room.  I asked the manager to move us rooms, thinking it was just this particular room.  This was not the case.  Our other room was just as bad.  I turned to management to help and offered me one of my two night stay for free.  It was only after I complained more than once because no one had gotten back to me that this happened.  Even after my stay, I reached out to management through the aloft website and all they did was redirect me back to the manager at the hotel .  Horrible experience and I will never stay at aloft again
Amy B.
Roseville, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the aloft in Rancho Cucamonga California, it was very well kept, the staff was great. The decor was modern and neat. It had a lounge/bar in the lobby with pool tables and a fire place. Our first room had an issue with the air conditioning but the manager sent up a tech right away.. Unfortunately it couldnt be fixed so we were moved and for our troubles we received a free night.
Jeffrey L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love the affordability. Love that it appeals to millennials. Love that aloft reaches out to local artists. I really love the design of the hotel rooms. Nowadays, as a millennial, we spend most times outside of the hotel room exploring when we travel, so we don’t need that fancy a hotel room. Aloft is the perfect product for us because it’s affordable, well designed, hip, and clean.
Sydney D.
Healdsburg, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite hotels. Their rates are reasonable. And their disabled rooms are perfect. They are also one of the few that charge you the same room rate for that disabled room even though it has more square footage. Most hotels will upcharge you because of the extra room. They are a fantastic budget hotel that seems like a 5 star getaway.
Misti C.
Stayed at ALOFT in New Orleans. Location is great. We had to pay for valet parking $35 a night. If no other parking is an option it should be rolled into the nightly rate for the room. With that being said we lived everything else about our stay. Walking distance from French Quarter and Canal street. Lobby personnel were very nice and informative!
Chloe W.
Absolutely loved my stay here! The rooms are great and it’s got a lot of amenities. It was in the middle of a shopping/restaurant center which was great. Many things to do. Staff is friendly. Only concern is how small the pool is. But! It had a great view which made up for the small space. Overall loved it!
Serghinia U.
Aloft was new in Miami when I first went. I had to go because it looked so modern and nice. My stay was absolutely great. The room was very comfortable and the price was even better! Very affordable and they have a great lounge to hang out in. I recommend this place to everyone!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?