BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Michelle S.
Fayetteville
Globetrotter Expert
The Aloft brand hotels are unique, modern and quirky. This was my first visit and it won't be my last. Upon arrival I was treated by the resident puppy who is visiting the hotel from a local humane society in hopes of getting adopted. The Greenville hotel I stayed in has successfully adopted out over 40 dogs this year.

My room was modern with lots of dog themed artwork, which I loved. My bathroom was modern with hues of white and gray. It had a long vanity and huge shower with white subway tiles. The shower/ toilet was separate from the sink which was nice. My bedroom area had 2 beds that were comfy. It also has 2 desk areas and a long bench that I used to hold my suitcase. The room lighting was dim but the desk light was bright and useful.
Claire C.
McAllen, TX
I had such a bad experience at the Aloft hotel in San Antonio, TX.  Online, the website shows a beautiful, up kept, CLEAN hotel and in real life there were silverfish in the shower, mildew everywhere, and just dirty room.  I asked the manager to move us rooms, thinking it was just this particular room.  This was not the case.  Our other room was just as bad.  I turned to management to help and offered me one of my two night stay for free.  It was only after I complained more than once because no one had gotten back to me that this happened.  Even after my stay, I reached out to management through the aloft website and all they did was redirect me back to the manager at the hotel .  Horrible experience and I will never stay at aloft again
Marisa E.
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed in the Aloft hotel in Newport, KY, right across the river from Cincinnati. This was my first time staying at an Aloft hotel, since it's part of SPG and now Marriott, and I really enjoyed it! Very nice, modern hotel. Such a nice change from some of the cookie cutter hotels I've stayed in for business travel. For this location, I was exhausted from a day of work travel and hoping to just crash after eating something. The room service at the Newport location was actually through the Hofbrauhaus across the street, which was so cool!
Rachel M.
This is a great hotel to stay in if you visit Chicago. Its located in a good area surrounded by food. The rooms are beautiful and huge! I love how they did everything super edgy and hip looking! I recommend this place to all my friends visiting Chicago.
Kat P.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in an Aloft that I actually booked for a boudoir photo shoot, the lighting was perfect and there were several unique things about the room that we were able to play on to help use it.

When we first checked in the room we got was not facing light and it was small, the front desk switched my room with no hassle what so ever than my husband and I stayed the night in the hotel, the bed was comfortable and it made for a fun mini getaway for the night.

Excellent customer service ❤❤️️
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Stayed in an Aloft hotel several weeks ago for the first time in Charlotte, NC. It was a last minute girls trip so we booked it from the road while traveling. None of us had ever stayed in an Aloft. Boy were we surprised! Great service, great hotel and very cool atmosphere. Located in the epicenter of the city, our room had high ceilings, bliss spa products and was very clean. Only negative thing was it was super hard to locate and when we got there, parking and a valet was nonexistent.
Alex C.
Yonkers, NY
I stayed at the Aloft in downtown sarasota and absolutely LOVED IT! The employees were so kind and extremely helpful especially since we were moving my brother into college that weekend. The bathrooms come with Bliss products (BLISS!) Their lobby had a pool table which my family and I took advantage of almost every night. Aloft in Sarasota was clean, modern, the staff was wonderful and I was a big fan of the amenities! I would definitely book this hotel again
Danielle D.
Chicago
Globetrotter Expert
Aloft in Rosemont, IL is an amazing weekend stay! There are multiple bars and restaurants right below it as well as a movie theatre and convention center. The theme is stylish and the price is fair. Love it! Aloft Hotels
Courtney G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoyed my stay at the Aloft in Dulles. I was on a last minute business trip; I wasn't familiar with the area and hadn't stayed at the Aloft before. I got in very late, I would rather be up late than stuck in DC traffic so I went after, and someone was there to check me in swiftly. The room was gorgeous! I loved the artwork and the setup of the shower. Perfect for business travelers who want to be cosy and not get lost in a huge room.
Chelsea V.
Staten Island, NY
Globetrotter Expert
I had a great stay in the Aloft hotel in New Orleans. the room was clean and comfortable. Each time you skip room service a coupon is provided to use in the convenience store for breakfast items or snacks. The bar within the hotel offers great drinks and service. Setting up our shuttle to the airport was easy thanks to the front desk who also provided us with information on activities in the area. I'd definitely stay at Aloft again.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?