BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Phoebe M.
Batavia , OH
As part of the SPG family, I have booked several Aloft hotels (Chicago, Atlanta, Cincinnati) and all have been fantastic stays.

A bright, modern design throughout with clean, beautiful bathroom and bedrooms, Aloft is consistent in its service and style.

All the Alofts I’ve stayed at have had a brilliant bar, often with sizable liquor and cocktail menus, and staffed by knowledgeable, friendly staff. The Chicago Airport Aloft has good gym and swim facilities (though the pools water temperature was a bit too cold for my liking).

I often choose Aloft because I know the standard will be the same regardless of which city I’m in. I know I’ll be getting a good nights rest as the beds are always comfortable and HUGE!

I know it’s their “thing” not to have an on-site kitchen, but the lobby snack areas are always overpriced and underwhelming, leaving me no choice but to order in food.
Claire C.
McAllen, TX
I had such a bad experience at the Aloft hotel in San Antonio, TX.  Online, the website shows a beautiful, up kept, CLEAN hotel and in real life there were silverfish in the shower, mildew everywhere, and just dirty room.  I asked the manager to move us rooms, thinking it was just this particular room.  This was not the case.  Our other room was just as bad.  I turned to management to help and offered me one of my two night stay for free.  It was only after I complained more than once because no one had gotten back to me that this happened.  Even after my stay, I reached out to management through the aloft website and all they did was redirect me back to the manager at the hotel .  Horrible experience and I will never stay at aloft again
Amy B.
Roseville, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the aloft in Rancho Cucamonga California, it was very well kept, the staff was great. The decor was modern and neat. It had a lounge/bar in the lobby with pool tables and a fire place. Our first room had an issue with the air conditioning but the manager sent up a tech right away.. Unfortunately it couldnt be fixed so we were moved and for our troubles we received a free night.
Jeffrey L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love the affordability. Love that it appeals to millennials. Love that aloft reaches out to local artists. I really love the design of the hotel rooms. Nowadays, as a millennial, we spend most times outside of the hotel room exploring when we travel, so we don’t need that fancy a hotel room. Aloft is the perfect product for us because it’s affordable, well designed, hip, and clean.
Sydney D.
Healdsburg, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite hotels. Their rates are reasonable. And their disabled rooms are perfect. They are also one of the few that charge you the same room rate for that disabled room even though it has more square footage. Most hotels will upcharge you because of the extra room. They are a fantastic budget hotel that seems like a 5 star getaway.
Chloe W.
Dallas
Absolutely loved my stay here! The rooms are great and it’s got a lot of amenities. It was in the middle of a shopping/restaurant center which was great. Many things to do. Staff is friendly. Only concern is how small the pool is. But! It had a great view which made up for the small space. Overall loved it!
Serghinia U.
Miami
Aloft was new in Miami when I first went. I had to go because it looked so modern and nice. My stay was absolutely great. The room was very comfortable and the price was even better! Very affordable and they have a great lounge to hang out in. I recommend this place to everyone!
Kristi S.
Geneva, IL
Alofts are by far my favorite hotels to stay at. Their modern rooms and lobby’s make you feel important and trendy. I am a big fan of their bars within the hotel and their bed mattresses and pillows are super comfortable. You wake up thinking you are in your own bedroom.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are really quite a great experience; they’re always clean and interiors are sleek. I appreciate the amenities made for electronics. I also love that they have Bliss products for the toiletries; the lemon sage fragrance is spalike. Service is friendly as well!
Amber L.
I love the Look... but that's about it... No complimentary NOTHING!! Even have to pay for parking at the couple I've stayed in... so I'm not sure if all make you pay.... I just feel with the amount of money bring spent for a night... some better perks should be offered!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?