BeveragesAloevine
Aloe Vera Drink Pomegranate

Aloevine Aloe Vera Drink Pomegranate

by Aloevine

Aloevine® Pomegranate Aloe Vera Drink.
Ready to drink.
Real aloe pulp.
No preservative.

Where can i find this ? Taste good ?
Start your review of Aloevine Aloe Vera Drink Pomegranate!
How would you rate this product?
Janet C.
1,204 reviews
Love this so much. I don't really taste or feel it being natural but it tastes good and its something different.
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was intimidated by this drink at first, but one sip had me hooked. The pulp is not a strange or unlikable texture; it is a soft, cool texture that is quite pleasant. The flavor is soft and fruity without being overpowering. The sugar is fairly high, so I share a glass with somebody else when I drink it.
Natalia M.
Bridgeport, CT
This has quickly become one of my favorite drinks , the taste of it great , and I feel great drinking because I know it's giving my skin great benefits
Justin S.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite drinks! It has amazing health benefits and tastes great. Strawberry flavor is also great as well. Aloe Vera contains antibacterial and antiviral properties and the benefits it gives to your skin is also amazing so just imagine the benefits by drinking it? I highly recommend this.
Jaime P.
I love these drinks, I think they taste good and they look cool too. I would recommend.
Sherriah M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love it best drink ever so refreshing 5 stars :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Love it best drink ever so refreshing 5 stars :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Danielle  C.
I love Aloevine aloe Vera drinks it taste so good i actually like drinking the aloe inside
eunique L.
So good and refreshing when really cold.the best part is the gummy aloe chunks in the drink.it really does taste like sweet pomegranate and is hydrating..a favorite drink of mine.
Shanequa G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this juice! i have a addiction to aloe juice! it is soooo good! and its good for me