BY ALOETTE

ALOETTE ALOEPURE SKIN REFINING TONER SIZE; 8 OZ / 236 ML UNBOXED see more...

Lacy S.
Ward, AR
My mom used to sell Aloette so she would go around telling how "amazing" the product was and stuff. I never really had any kind of facial problem. Just a couple pimples here and there from the makeup I had just started wearing. My mom got me all this Aloette stuff and showed me how to use it. This stuff was amazing. After a day with makeup, it would help take what was left off of my face! My skin felt super clean and I was happy with it.
After a year or so, I noticed my face started developing dry patches. The skin was just completely dry and I didn't know what to do about it. I noticed when I didn't wash my face, it seemed to be better by the next day or so. One day I had an idea to start cutting back one product in the line I was using for two nights and see if there was a type of change. I finally figured out that it was this stuff that was causing it and so my mom had me try the sensitivity toner. That did basically the same thing. After asking the main Aloette lady, she came to the conclusion that I had some type of eczema. So I was given an Aloette face lotion and I haven't had any problems since, and I've been using it for a few years now!
The one thing that really bugs me, is that for you to get the full effect of the fresh clean feel, you have to use like 10 products in a specific order in a specific way. They're like, "Oh, it takes 5 minutes out of your night." It's more like 10 and I could be sleeping those 10 minutes lol
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
Ugh. There are not enough words for how bad I distaste this company. Firstly, all of the products I have tried cause my skin to get really dry and break out. Secondly, every person I have talked to got their credit card stolen from the same Consultant...Bonnie Bennett. Save your money for a better product that you can actually know will work!
christina g.
Modesto
I gave this product 3 stars its ok to me but could be a lil better. I really like the scent and how it feels on the skin however I had redness on my skin so I didn't really like that. It could be my skin is sensitive I would still recommend this product but if you have sensitive skin you might want to think twice
Kirsten M.
Anderson, SC
High expectations for a natural product, but was not impressed. Cleanser is oil based, toner bottle leaked everywhere, and saw no positive results during the time I used these products. Some may see more benefit, but this product isn’t one that I’ll try again.
Susan C.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I've had the chance to use it on recommendation by my sister-in-law. I find it worked well, it doesn't have a bad scent and I liked how my skin felt after using it. You should give it a try, it's a bit pricey but give it a try and see what you think.
Cameron M.
Greer, SC
Love this product. My acne and splotchy skin has improved dramatically! I only use it at night after the cleanser and it makes my skin feel so clean. I cannot recommend this product enough! If you need a toner get this.
Ruby P.
It's the best that I've used yet. Aloette AloePure Skin Care Skin Refining Toner - 8 oz / 236 ml they have three different toners. One for oily one for dry
Thanks , Ruby Tanner Pinnix
Amber H.
Lineville
I’m not a big make up person and my make up lady told me to use this so I did and I love it! My skin is clear and it’s all natural with medical grade aloe in it! I would definitely recommend!
Samantha M.
Louisville, MS
It’s not the worst product or anything because it does its job, but it does leave behind a slight stickiness on your face. The smell isn’t awful but it’s isn’t exactly pleasant either and to be honest this line of product is a little over priced.
Jennifer R.
I love it! I won’t use anything else! I have combination skin type and it helps to even out the oil and keep everything in balance. I have noticed such a difference in my skin! I have less breakouts and soft, glowing shin now!

Amazon