Aloe + Willow Bark Pore Minimizer

by Andalou Naturals

Aloe + Willow Bark Pore Minimizer from Andalou Naturals moisturizes and refreshes skin health and texture. This clarifying formula features fruit stem cells, willow bark extract, aloe vera, witch hazel, salicylic acid and more to exfoliate skin and diminish the appearance of pores. Suitable for oily skin. Vegan. Gluten and cruelty free. Non-GMO Project Verified.

Is this product good to minimize pores?[product:andalou-naturals-aloe-willow-bark-pore-minimizer]
What is the best exfoliant to reduce the size of your pores??
How well does this work? I’m a fan of their bb cream but haven’t tried this product. I have huge pores on my nose and would like to find something that minimizes them with somewhat natural ingredients.
Start your review of Aloe + Willow Bark Pore Minimizer!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Aloe + Willow Bark Pore Minimizer uploaded by Shari B.
I got this product from a friend to try out and I like it! It has an interesting smell but it cleans and tightens pores very well! It's a clear liquid just like a toner. I don't know what my friend payed for it or where she got it from but I do like this product to use as a toner.
Anyelis
Panama
Aloe + Willow Bark Pore Minimizer uploaded by Anyelis
Pros: this is my favorite toner because it remove all the dirty, calm my redness (yes!) and it is safe for my sensitive skin. The first time i used this product I cant believe how clear and healthy my skin looks! Good relation between quality/price. Cons: makes my eyes "water" (sometimes). Not sure why because the smell is great and the formula is not aggressive. I will keep using this product! Love it!!
Lia D.
Winchester, CA
Honestly, I was not a fan of this toner. My skin is not sensitive and is rarely irritated by skincare products, however, this always burned when I applied it to the point it was somewhat painful. There was some very slight pore minimizing effects but it was subtle. I would recommend this product to someone with oily skin that is not sensitive
Megan L.
Grove City, OH
This is my holy grail toner. I get extra oily during the summer and during my time, and that's toner really helps that. It doesn't dry out or irritate my skin and is all natural / yes please! The scent is not to heavy as no extra scent is added to the product. I would recommend this particular product to combo girls as well as oily girls. Andalou I general is a great brand that does not get enough attention.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati , OH
This was my first experience with Andalou. I found this at a TJ Maxx. It is a quality product. I did not experience pore minimizing. I did feel it was a gentle toner. It was not a toner I chose to continue to use. I was gentle and did not overdry my skin.
Natalie C.
Wilmington, DE
I love Andalou in general.. I like toners in spray form in a dark bottle, which means they are easy to use and hygienic .. Tthis clarifying toner with a light mint fruity smell is perfect for combination, oily and acne prone skin. Cleans my skin nicely, while removing dirt and excess oil, toning and protecting from breakouts..
Johanna V.
Glendale, NY
Love this toner because it helps me to clean my pores to perfection, it does not have a strong smell which is perfect for me and the willow bark and the aloe vera works wonder. I am using this product since 2015.
Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Pharmaca
Gentle for daily use on oily and combination skin. Minimizes pores, evens skin texture and complexion.
Jaime W.
I literally LIVE for this toner. It's my favorite one I've ever used and I have never looked back since I started using it over a year ago. It is so gentle and cooling on the skin and yet tones and clarifies so well! It's alcohol free so you don't feel gross and dry either
member-9fe0d
Purchased at: ULTA
Andalou Naturals toner has a very nice and refreshing scent. This toner does not dry out skin if you have mixed skin type as I do. It is very mild.