BY ALOE WATER

• I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing hea...3 Answers
  • I love aloe water but I find that they always have so much sugar....1 Answers
  • Someone bought this for me as part of a gift basket, does it real...1 Answers
Aloe Water Vera Juice
  • "I am a huge fan of aloe and drink this whenever I find it in the stores" in 1 review
  • "Not only does it have benefits, it is also very refreshing and tastes nice." in 1 review
  • "I had been hearing a lot of good things about the health benefits of aloe water." in 1 review
Amanda J.
Abu Dhabi
I really cant describe how much I love this particular Aloe vera drink! its a bit more pricey than other ones, but it hands down has the best taste by far!
Jenalynne S.
This taste amazing. It was a little weird at first because I wasn't expecting the pulp pieces. But after drinking it some more I really liked it. Really good for digestion too!
Danielle A.
Foodie Expert
I received this in a sample box and at first it didn't have much flavor but it did keep me hydrated. This water may be weird to some but it taste amazing. It looks weird due to the aloe pulp in it but it's a nice clean flavor of actual grapes, not the artificial flavor you are used to. It's nice and refreshing.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Foodie Expert
It's super refreshing! My boyfriend and friends don't really like it, but oh well. It also eases my stomach if it aches. It's really good for you too. Try it!
Alyssa M.
Foodie Expert
I am a fan of aloe water the benefits of drinking it .Plus it's refreshing I like the lychee one the most it's best served cold.
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
So I was pretty skeptical about this product thinking it would taste like perfume but it doesn't! The mango is so delicious it tastes just like mango juice. Would definitely buy again!
Katie M.
Christchurch
This is my favourite drink to purchase, it's very refreshing and tastes great! I'd definitely recommend it.
Shabrea C.
Ewing, NJ
If possible this would be the only drink I'd drink! They have various flavors and Aloe Vera dies wonders for skin. This was a main component in my diet this past summer and my skin was glowing all summer !
Jade P.
Baldivis
My friend introduced me to this drink and to be honest at first I was a bit sceptical. Later I found out I was worrying for nothing, this drink is really tasty!
Deena M.
Eatonville, WA
I never thought I would like Aloe water. There it was at a local Winco. I loved them. The Aloe just makes you feel refreshed. It's not tasty to some people since I'm the only one who likes it. Definitely recommend. My favorite flavor is the green grape. I'm not a fan of the other flavors.
Priscilla R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
How would you describe the taste?
Lizzy c.
I didn't even know that there was such a thing as aloe juice? do you drink it strait? what do you do with it?
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
I Wanted To Know What Kind Of Health Benefits Can Some Get From These Drinks I Have Always Heard The leaves We're Good For You Will Your Skin
Dany B.
Parma, OH
Foodie Expert
What do these taste like??
Miya R.
Foodie Expert
I've wanted to try this and I know it has some really amazing health benefits but I am A little skiddish when it comes to taste and texture so what's it taste like? Is there chunks of aloe pulp?